Pages:
Author

Topic: CLOSED Paid Per Post Using A Collective Referral Link - page 4. (Read 14260 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
w8..this is signature campaign, or what?
can someone please explain this?
thanks  Smiley

yes it this like some kind of sig campaign
But the payment rate base on his ref link wager

If you can post alot and he has high wager
you will gain an awesome pay rate per post

ok. ty

that means all members get paid 0.002285 per post?
Activity: 322
Sound Engineer for Hire
Address : 12QUamLftoSPvWGp3yN113p92ZT585oiSg

I don't really understand but I guess I'm in Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
thanks  Smiley

yes it this like some kind of sig campaign
But the payment rate base on his ref link wager

If you can post alot and he has high wager
you will gain an awesome pay rate per post
Activity: 350
thanks  Smiley
Activity: 782
Merit: 1000
Still accepting everyone!

You could write the number of players advertising so far in the first post and the amount of commission last month with the date of the day and update it every now and then
I agree, I would like to see how much the members are currently making, to compare it against other signature campaigns.

He said there will be a weekly stats updates. But you can check the stats by typing u:play.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

You could write the number of players advertising so far in the first post and the amount of commission last month with the date of the day and update it every now and then
I agree, I would like to see how much the members are currently making, to compare it against other signature campaigns.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1018

Activity: 574
Can anyone confirm that you actually can earn something from this campaign? Since I can't find info anywhere if people actually are getting payment.

I would like to join this however I would like to see some stats first overall how this is preforming as a collective thing thats been done across users and to see where things are currently running at.

Last month there was only 1 member who joined and I paid him 0.01BTC (it didnt work due to no one advertising it)

Currently commission is at around 0.007 and climbing.

So that commission would then be split to members who posted throughout the month among people joined.... So if their was 10 members promoting for example and their was 1 BTC income that would be 0.1 BTC each

No it would be 0.8/10 so 0.08 each
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Can anyone confirm that you actually can earn something from this campaign? Since I can't find info anywhere if people actually are getting payment.

I would like to join this however I would like to see some stats first overall how this is preforming as a collective thing thats been done across users and to see where things are currently running at.

Last month there was only 1 member who joined and I paid him 0.01BTC (it didnt work due to no one advertising it)

So that commission would then be split to members who posted throughout the month among people joined.... So if their was 10 members promoting for example and their was 1 BTC income that would be 0.1 BTC each

is it running exactly as given in the first page? Cani participate?

How much can i earn if i referred none?

Yes. Yes you can join!

Since it works as a group referral link no 1 person does all the work! It is a group effort. Everyone helps out everyone's payouts by posting.

To get a larger share of the commission you will have to post more!

if my posts are 100, how much will i earn? an estimate please. i have to choose from a few options.

That depends on how much referred players wager! We could get lucky and refer many high wagerers (leading to a 0.002BTC payout per post like in the example). It all depends on who is referred and who much they wager.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
legendary
Activity: 1302
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

Yes. Yes you can join!

Since it works as a group referral link no 1 person does all the work! It is a group effort. Everyone helps out everyone's payouts by posting.

if my posts are 100, how much will i earn? an estimate please. i have to choose from a few options.
NEW CODE

Code:
[b][url=https://primedice.com/?ref=login#/welcome][color=black][font=Arial]INSTANT GAMBLING[/url]  [color=#f1f2f4].!..[/color][url=https://primedice.com/?ref=login#/welcome][b][color=#4abf13]P[/color][color=#5fe91e]R[/color][color=#4abf13]I[/color][color=#5fe91e]M[/color][color=#4abf13]E[/color][color=#C7003D]D[/color][color=#FF004E]I[/color][color=#C7003D]C[/color][color=#FF004E]E[/color][/b][/url][color=#f1f2f4]....[/color] [url=https://primedice.com/?ref=login#/welcome][color=black][font=Arial]0.91% HOUSE EDGE[/url]
[font=Arial][b][color=#508DEA]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color][/b][/font]               [font=Arial][b][url=https://primedice.com/?ref=login#/welcome][color=#C7003D]HIGH [btc] FAUCET EACH MINUTE![/url]                    [url=http://bit.do/GetPaidBitcoins][b][font=Arial][color=black]SELL YOUR SIGNATURE SPACE FOR BITCOINS![/b][/url]
[b][url=https://primedice.com/?ref=login#/welcome][color=orangered][font=Arial]THE WORLD'S MOST POPULAR BITCOIN GAMBLING WEBSITE[/b][/font]
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
count me in

Name:    izanagi
Activity:    126
Position:    Full Member

Bitcoin address:    1CUiSECJL152seXbUgzrZci896iW89mPVy

sig update

Yes. Yes you can join!

legendary
Activity: 1302
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
tolong sumbangannya pak...
please count me

username:    usupnaruto
Posts     :    365
Activity  :    140
Position  :    Full Member

add   :  12m7nJbEfXdfMDhC1kCzNyNV5eNVoSHY3k

i have already change my signature
Pages: