Pages:
Author

Topic: CLOSED Paid Per Post Using A Collective Referral Link - page 6. (Read 14260 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Join!

Activity:    112
Position:   Member
Address :   1MokVzFhvkb9jX8RScKdmPwnN63kfRoGCB
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1018
Campaign Status: OPEN Total ref profit (and only 1 person advertising the signature) is 0.006BTC!
I will even add the signature if my current one doesn't pay in 48 hours (seems they aren't paying). Join in!

Are you advertising the link as well or is it just one member total?
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
Address : 1Gv2HBywFRtpMJwyXt5zMhFmhvX3dMZgUM

Please confirm i'm in and i will add sign asap.
hi PD

my username is Theo.Godspeed
Howzar isn't accepting newbies as far as i know.

Correct -- im not
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
hi PD

Howzar isn't accepting newbies as far as i know.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
hi PD

Campaign Status: OPEN Total ref profit (and only 1 person advertising the signature) is 0.006BTC!
I will even add the signature if my current one doesn't pay in 48 hours (seems they aren't paying). Join in!
So how much are the earnings so far?

Is it worth?

Relatively low due to the lack of advertisers. The more people we have with the same signature, the more users we will refer and earn from!
Do you have any exact figures? I think a lot of people would be interested to know.
You need to read the first post...it's all written there quite in details.

Thanks for replying to him! (still open)
No problem Smiley i'll consider joining if Stunna will really decide to close his campaign after this month.

Is it worth?

Relatively low due to the lack of advertisers. The more people we have with the same signature, the more users we will refer and earn from!
Do you have any exact figures? I think a lot of people would be interested to know.

Thanks for replying to him! (still open)

Is it worth?

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Is it worth?

how much i can  earn a month ?

If you read through the OP you will understand that, basically, earnings depend on new user sign ups and wagers. You could earn 0.01 up to 0.5 and more, it all depends on the amount the new users wager using the link.

The more people join, the more the link will be seen around the forum, increasing new user signups and wagers.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
how much i can  earn a month ?

Is it worth?

legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

Is it worth?
Still accepting all members!
Howzer I am posting with my own referral link right now.  I'm thinking of doing this one.  Right now, is anyone signed up in the referral "pool"?

Also, is there any way once I join where I can "track" the referrals and commissions?  Like right now, I can sign into PD3 and click the affiliates link and see how much I've earned, who my referees are, etc.  Is there any way we can see "our" referral info, or will we just have to trust you to be fair?  Thanks, I like the idea.

No gamblers are signed up under the member/full member referral link. Unfortuneately you cannot track these details however I will do my best to constantly provide screenshots of this stats page. Likewise if still in doubt I can take you through the site on join.me.

Howzar, question 2:

I'm looking at the example you put out there in the first post.  If person B makes 500 posts, shouldn't he get 500/700ths of the "pot" of 2 BTC?  Seems like it should be more than the amount you say person B will get.  Is there something taken off the top to pay you?

In other words if I'm the only full member posting under the referral link, I'd expect to get the entire commissions each month.

500/700 of 1.6btc actually. Yes as stated in the opening post, I currently take 20% of the total (depending on the month's outcome, I can giveaway my share to advertisers.)
Activity: 700
Howzar, question 2:

I'm looking at the example you put out there in the first post.  If person B makes 500 posts, shouldn't he get 500/700ths of the "pot" of 2 BTC?  Seems like it should be more than the amount you say person B will get.  Is there something taken off the top to pay you?

In other words if I'm the only full member posting under the referral link, I'd expect to get the entire commissions each month.
Activity: 700
Howzer I am posting with my own referral link right now.  I'm thinking of doing this one.  Right now, is anyone signed up in the referral "pool"?

Also, is there any way once I join where I can "track" the referrals and commissions?  Like right now, I can sign into PD3 and click the affiliates link and see how much I've earned, who my referees are, etc.  Is there any way we can see "our" referral info, or will we just have to trust you to be fair?  Thanks, I like the idea.
Pages:
Jump to: