Pages:
Author

Topic: [Closed] PAMB - World's first 100Mh/s perpetual mining bond. 100% PPS - page 4. (Read 17348 times)

donator
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1010
Parental Advisory Explicit Content
Hi PsychoticBoy are you sending dividends to public address on bitfunder.

Dividend will be paid on Bitfunder as usual.

I will send dividends to public addresses as soon as Bitfunder shuts his doors.

Kind Regards
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Hi PsychoticBoy are you sending dividends to public address on bitfunder.

donator
Dear Investors,

PAMB paid the weekly dividend on BitFunder.

0.09026293 BTC paid over 131 shares.
Payment a share 0.00068903 BTC.

Difficulty is: 510929738

Kind regards,
PsychoticBoy
donator

I will pay dividends on BitFunder as usual Smiley

Quote from BitFunder Support:
Currently there have been no restrictions placed on dividend payouts.

Kind regards,
PB

PsychoticBoy,

BitFunder will be force-transferring all shares in the accounts of US and/or nonverified investors back to the issuer on December 2. Continuing to receive dividends as usual will only work after December 2 for the non-US users (and who go through verification). What should the US users (and users who don't want to go through verification) do? Will you be offering any kind of a direct share and/or buyback option for these users? These users only have until October 31 to sell their shares, if that is what they need to do, so please let us know ASAP. Thanks!

All US users (and users who will not get verified) must set a valid bitcoin address in their BitFunder account.
That address will be distributed to all issuers of the assets you own.
That way it is possible to pay the weekly dividends to your personal bitcoin address, just like going private.

In short:
*BitFunder users located in the US and those who will not get verified will recieve the weekly dividends on their personal bitcoin address.

*BitFunder users who are verified will recieve their weekly dividends on BitFunder as usual.

Kind Regards,
PB

OK. So, just to make sure I'm understanding clearly, you will be saving a copy of the assets list before December 2. Then when Ukyo clears out our accounts on December 2 and transfers you our PAMB shares and removes them from the assets list, you will begin to treat them like direct shares, and you will begin to send dividends directly to our Bitfinder public address from your saved copy of the assets list?

Yes, exactly.

Would it be then possible to nominate a different BTC address for those dividends to be paid into?

Just change your btc address in the settings tab of your BitFunder account.

Kind Regards
Activity: 9
Merit: 0

Kind regards,
PB

PsychoticBoy,

BitFunder will be force-transferring all shares in the accounts of US and/or nonverified investors back to the issuer on December 2. Continuing to receive dividends as usual will only work after December 2 for the non-US users (and who go through verification). What should the US users (and users who don't want to go through verification) do? Will you be offering any kind of a direct share and/or buyback option for these users? These users only have until October 31 to sell their shares, if that is what they need to do, so please let us know ASAP. Thanks!

All US users (and users who will not get verified) must set a valid bitcoin address in their BitFunder account.
That way it is possible to pay the weekly dividends to your personal bitcoin address, just like going private.

In short:
*BitFunder users located in the US and those who will not get verified will recieve the weekly dividends on their personal bitcoin address.

*BitFunder users who are verified will recieve their weekly dividends on BitFunder as usual.

Kind Regards,
PB

OK. So, just to make sure I'm understanding clearly, you will be saving a copy of the assets list before December 2. Then when Ukyo clears out our accounts on December 2 and transfers you our PAMB shares and removes them from the assets list, you will begin to treat them like direct shares, and you will begin to send dividends directly to our Bitfinder public address from your saved copy of the assets list?

Yes, exactly.

Would it be then possible to nominate a different BTC address for those dividends to be paid into?
donator
Dear Investors,

0.21758000 BTC paid over 250 shares.
Payment a share 0.00087032 BTC.

Difficulty went up to: 510929738

Kind regards,
PsychoticBoy
donator
Dear Investors,

0.26953000 BTC paid over 250 shares.
Payment a share 0.00107812 BTC.

Difficulty went up to: 390928787

Kind regards,
PsychoticBoy
donator

Kind regards,
PB

PsychoticBoy,

In short:

Kind Regards,
PB

Yes, exactly.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100

Kind regards,
PB

PsychoticBoy,

In short:

Kind Regards,
PB

donator

Kind regards,
PB

PsychoticBoy,

In short:

Kind Regards,
PB
PsychoticBoy PAMB staying on bitfunder or we going some where else.

I have contacted Ukto by PM and I contacted Bitfunder by contact form, but still no reply Sad

If I can not arrange something with Bitfunder (Ukto), then PAMB will probably go private.

Kind Regards,
PB

Kind regards,
PB

PsychoticBoy,

donator

I have contacted Ukto by PM and I contacted Bitfunder by contact form, but still no reply Sad

If I can not arrange something with Bitfunder (Ukto), then PAMB will probably go private.

Kind Regards,
PB

Kind regards,
PB
donator

Kind Regards,
PB
donator
Dear Investors,

0.32872750 BTC paid over 250 shares.
Payment a share 0.00131491 BTC.

Difficulty is: 267731249

Kind regards,
PsychoticBoy
donator
I propose direct shares , we can avoid all the fees etc for exchanges , also there are some new usb miners available , Hope fully we can work out some kind of upgrade deal here Cheesy
Ukyo posted an update to the dashboard on October 11 saying that on December 2, all bitcoins in the accounts of US or nonverified users would be transferred out to their WeExchange accounts, and all shares in their accounts would be transferred to the issuer. So it seems that these users will not be able to receive dividends through BitFunder after December 2, and it gives the impression that if Ukyo considers a nonverified issuer to be a kind of nonverified user, then the issuer may be blocked from paying dividends after December 2 too.

Do you have an update on the plans for PAMB in view of the above? Is it possible to migrate to direct shares or another exchange like 796.com or Cryptostocks (or at least a hybrid solution with direct shares or another exchange available for affected shareholders) so that all shareholders can continue to receive dividends?

Thanks!

I Will contact Ukto (Bitfunder) on how to continue my asset on Bitfunder.
If I can not come to a deal with Ukto, I Will probably continue PAMB on another exchange.

Kind regards,
PsychoticBoy
I propose direct shares , we can avoid all the fees etc for exchanges , also there are some new usb miners available , Hope fully we can work out some kind of upgrade deal here Cheesy
Ukyo posted an update to the dashboard on October 11 saying that on December 2, all bitcoins in the accounts of US or nonverified users would be transferred out to their WeExchange accounts, and all shares in their accounts would be transferred to the issuer. So it seems that these users will not be able to receive dividends through BitFunder after December 2, and it gives the impression that if Ukyo considers a nonverified issuer to be a kind of nonverified user, then the issuer may be blocked from paying dividends after December 2 too.

Do you have an update on the plans for PAMB in view of the above? Is it possible to migrate to direct shares or another exchange like 796.com or Cryptostocks (or at least a hybrid solution with direct shares or another exchange available for affected shareholders) so that all shareholders can continue to receive dividends?

Thanks!
donator
Dear Investors,

0.46497250 BTC paid over 250 shares.
Payment a share 0.00185989 BTC.

Difficulty jumped to: 267731249

Kind regards,
PsychoticBoy
donator
Dear Investors,

0.53721000 BTC paid over 250 shares.
Payment a share 0.00214884 BTC.

Difficulty is: 189281249

Kind regards,
PsychoticBoy
Pages:
Jump to: