Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] R10: BLACK ARROW Bullet Run w Bitfury! 40% off, $123=8-10GH Nov 1 - page 3. (Read 11822 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Owner, Minersource.net
I am happy to report I have received the tracking number for the boards, and should have them within 48 hours!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Payment made to Bobsag3 for 5 shares. Order #348 on the site.

Payout address: 12iZh82a81pMnKnk74kDS1bXBcN5AYziK6

Thanks, guys!
Owner, Minersource.net
So tiny! Smiley  Trying to get a couple more shares but confirmation is moving slow as hades tonight for me.
No kidding. Im waiting on confirmations for ~83btc
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
So tiny! Smiley  Trying to get a couple more shares but confirmation is moving slow as hades tonight for me.
Activity: 364
Looks like around 19 shares left based on the posts here Smiley

As the person not in charge of the spreadsheet and since R9-R11 is going to all be in the same towers of of Black Arrows at bobsag3's colo facility: sounds good to me!  Cheesy

This stuff all gets sorted out eventually and we're not going to have to worry about squishy sales numbers when we upgrade to our new site, as the new site will only have sales show as complete with full payment. Talking to a programmer this morning/afternoon is on my to do list today.

==

19 shares available.
Activity: 448
Looks like around 19 shares left based on the posts here Smiley
Owner, Minersource.net
The website still shows round 10 as closed so I'm not sure how to buy shares?  Do we just post here?  I'm down for 23 shares then or 24 if there's actually 24 remaining, seems like Phillip took one share above me.

I went to the coop website and clicked on round 10 out of stock but I then clicked on round 11 it had stock . So I paid for 1 share of round 11( still in stock)  which I am guessing was moved or will be moved to round 10.
Theres plenty of stock to go around, the first batch of boards should Arrive Wednesday, ~100 in the first box.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Okay, on Thursday, I am in for a share (if there are still shares to be had).
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
3 shares ordered and paid via website,

Tx: 5526dab868a0e826e976fce63e50a0ebb1a6e63aba6a0046dc75e51355b1dbea

Payout address: 14eMkWzkaifktyAeTcmqBtGgB2xCeeqr1c

Cheers,
legendary
Activity: 4242
Merit: 8515
'The right to privacy matters'
The website still shows round 10 as closed so I'm not sure how to buy shares?  Do we just post here?  I'm down for 23 shares then or 24 if there's actually 24 remaining, seems like Phillip took one share above me.

I went to the coop website and clicked on round 10 out of stock but I then clicked on round 11 it had stock . So I paid for 1 share of round 11( still in stock)  which I am guessing was moved or will be moved to round 10.
Activity: 608
legendary
I will take one more share of this.

pd for 1 more share

tx id

https://blockchain.info/tx/9ae7da63caf8c7a7c6eac511b6699435d25e086debeed6f3f002841f7fba8b92

order #349

my payout address is:

1Fo2K52Rz7LZw9fcF5BDdDBjfNaViQ8J3x
legendary
I will take one more share of this.
We had to re-open R10 as 50 shares didn't get paid due to BTC acquisition difficulties by a buyer.

Therefore: R11 shares have been moved to R10 and there are...

24 shares available.

==

These Black Arrow Bullet Run boards are scheduled for a 10/30 or 10/31 delivery to Missouri. In case you haven't heard, these boards come with a heckuva satisfaction guarantee: These boards are guaranteed to be shipping by November 1 or your money/BTC back!

Also, I'm a bit under the weather, so please PM Thomas or bobsag3 with any R8 or R10/11 concerns you may have. Thanks.
is R10 actually closed or just waiting for people to pay?
Is there a deadline for R10/R11?

Thanks

Hi Etienne,

There is no real deadline on this.

However, these units are now scheduled for shipping today/tomorrow from Black Arrow and expected to be hashing by Wednesday/Thursday. For those that join later, their payouts will be prorated based on how many days they were fully PAID in that mining period.

For example: if they buy their share 7 days into the mining period, they would receive about half of that period's payout per share.

==

We may be offering cloudhashing for this and have plans in the works for pro cloudhashing with other investors and co-ops, completely separate from our at-cost GBs here. If we branch out into cloudhasing this would be operated on a separated site, with full incorporation. It would still be priced to the best values out there in that niche.

So...that is what's going to go on with some of any extra unsold hardware.
is R10 actually closed or just waiting for people to pay?
Is there a deadline for R10/R11?

Thanks
The first batch of boards are complete.

Here's the world's first pics of fully populated Black Arrow Bitfury Prosperos: http://ecointalk.net/gallery/image/61-img-9928/

Thanks bobsag3!
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
Ethics and Science need to shake hands
credit card purchases please! Smiley

Also, when will there be some 28nm asic group buys? I hesitate to buy the bitfury 55nm.
We'll be talking to someone about the credit card part tomorrow and see how that goes.

28nm will be as soon as someone starts to produce one, hmm I think R3/R4 are 28nm from hashfast if I'm not mistaken

Grin
credit card purchases please! Smiley

Also, when will there be some 28nm asic group buys? I hesitate to buy the bitfury 55nm.

Hi pandemic,

We have Bitmine Rig modules active in a Round 8 28nm ASIC GB. I think it's a pretty good deal. There's a Halloween sale going on at the moment: 15% off, which our co-op was first to publish this news (which was later corroborated by Giorgio from Bitmine in their CH thread). R8 was adjusted to be 15% cheaper than R7 shares due to this sale. The R8 modules will coexist with the R7 modules and Rig.

Round 8, Bitmine Rig modules: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-r8b-bitmine-rig-600ghs-at-costhost-70-10-15ghsups-310217

Cheers!
Pages:
Jump to: