Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] R9: BLACK ARROW Bullet Run w Bitfury Chips! 40% off + HOST + UPS +Bonus - page 3. (Read 14016 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Up to 1.5thash now, Still have at least 6 more boards I can turn on, if I can get this dam Pi to work.
My pi?

And yes I have some equip down there and I'm letting Bobsag3 use it for the GB to get our hashing up.
Activity: 546
Owner, Minersource.net
Up to 1.5thash now, Still have at least 6 more boards I can turn on, if I can get this dam Pi to work.
legendary
Activity: 4242
Merit: 8515
'The right to privacy matters'
Just dropping in for a quick second, Im still alive.

Current stats (Still speeding up)[BTCGuild Leaderboard]
207   286808   931.30 GH/s

Great news!

We're actually at 1.2 TH+ and climbing. He can still do 12-14 more boards before Monday.

Hubs are resetting the power strips but so far, so good. Knocking on wood...

BTW, we can now watch the hashrate remotely here via the link below. Thank you Thomas!

http://www.dzminercoop.com/?page_id=302

==

Also, all rounds have now been combined for easier accounting and as a bonus to Round 11 and 12 customers.  Smiley

This doesn't effect Round 9 and 10 Group Buyer payouts in any way, but it does allow Round 11 and 12 paid customers earlier hashrate access!
Instead of having to compensate R11/12 its easier to just compensate everyone equally.

My shares are spread across 9-10-11-12 even though most are in 9 and the money has sat longer in the coop's hand then my later share in r 12 I do not mind.

some math 9-10-11-12  should be 400 shares at least 8.34 gh each   grand total of 3.336 th  and we are at 1.2 th so  we are hashing at
35%
  fast ballpark number and I just finished a big meal and a lot of wine so my math could be bad.  Still want to thank you for getting it up and running on time even if it is at 35%

Great news!

We're actually at 1.2 TH+ and climbing. He can still do 12-14 more boards before Monday.

BTW, we can now watch the hashrate remotely here via the link below. Thank you Thomas!

==

Also, all rounds have now been combined for easier accounting and as a bonus to Round 11 and 12 customers.  Smiley

This doesn't effect Round 9 and 10 Group Buyer payouts in any way, but it does allow Round 11 and 12 paid customers earlier hashrate access!
Instead of having to compensate R11/12 its easier to just compensate everyone equally.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Great news!

==

Owner, Minersource.net

EDIT:
158   286808   1,194.96 GH/s
Gents and ladies, a Saturday, 11/2 update:

- Bob's been having problems chaining the miners beyond a certain point which has limited his ability to stack miners as he only has so many Pis to go around. He seems to have gotten past much of the earlier issues but can't stack more than 6 at the moment (the goal was 10 boards per Pi)
- He's blown a few Pis and a couple of PSUs during his testing.
- He's currently up to almost 1 TH (our target is 3.2 - 4 TH, combined from all 4 Rounds
- He's currently short Pis due to them failing,and his overnight shipment of a bunch of extras from Amazon is stuck at UPS till Monday
- We've learned a lot too: Bullet Runs can be messy, best to have waaay more supplies than you think you needed

- Because I promised optimistically that the boards would be running by now, we're going to make up the hashrate difference based on the following schedule:

Rounds 9/10 should be up to 1TH today, the target is 1.68 - 2TH/s: This pool has just started mining, but there's no dashboards set up yet. When mining deposits appear they're heading to this Black Arrow Bullet Run wallet address: https://blockchain.info/address/1JazVMG7E47ceaTnwbGzeGsrAQeURniwZV

For calculation purposes - Since yesterday, Nov.1, for daily coins expected to be mined I'll be using www.bitcoinx.com as a calculator for lost hashrate compensation calculations unless someone else has a better suggestion.

Rounds 11/12 should be running by the end of the day in Missouri by Monday evening: If hashrate is less than the promised 1.68 TH/s for R11/12 by Tuesday morning, then the same calculations listed above for lost hashrate calculations still apply.

===============================================================================================================

We'd rather take a small hit and keep our co-op members happy, then to have upset co-op members due to the delays. With this in mind, Bobsag3 is adding 3 extra boards per GB (instead of 1 extra) in order to improve hashrate and make up for lost mining power for each Group Buy Round.

If this extra hashrate still doesn't compensate for lost time/hashrate at the end of the mining period, then bobsag3 and the DZ MC will be compensating you directly.
Latest pics:

Unboxing
http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll87/SurfSkateKauai/c6c0691a-6c27-4ead-8647-2da4b9a91778.jpg
http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll87/SurfSkateKauai/f41e6ac6-274e-42af-b4ca-e2fdcf56d3b6.jpg

chainminer screenshot, 96 chips: http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll87/SurfSkateKauai/96chips1.png

6 board stack, working: https://www.dropbox.com/s/r77umsa7eoo7x58/Photo%20Nov%2001%2C%202%2003%2000%20PM.jpg
chainminer screenshot from this stack (slight under performance which should be improved by native chainminer support): http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll87/SurfSkateKauai/ScreenShot2013-11-01at15835PM.png

I realized that I'm a little bummed that they're underperforming, but sometimes things don't always work out with initial implementations. But on the bright side this was guaranteed to be shipping by Nov. 1 and we're fortunate to have already received it! kano has been shipped a simultaneous shipment so he'll hopefully be able to tweak some improvements while he adds native BA support to chainminer.

Group Buyers are going to be compensated for any under performance of the 8.34 GH/s mark per share that was promised.
When I saw the above tracking info for Rolla, MO. I just started to laugh. I attended the University of Missouri - Rolla (UMR) many years ago. Prior to it's joining the University of Missouri system, it had been called the "Missouri School of Mines" (aka MSM). I think it's only appropriate that a "Bitcoin Mining" operation is in such close proximity to MSM. Something tells me that the Geology Department won't be adding "Bitcoin Mining 101" to the curriculum any time soon.  Wink

Best of luck Bob in your setup of R9.

Cool! It's a small world after all. I heard that in a song somewhere.  Cheesy
oil

Funny that you would mention geography. A funny thing is our newest vetted co-op GB Coordinator, our 6th, isn't even registered here yet but is a VP of his own small but active oil company in Texas. He likes gold/silver and sees BTC as both digital gold and a good hedge. If even oil money is starting to show up in Bitcoin I'd say our little BTC is starting to grow up.  Grin

I have an update: some good news, bad news.

Bad: He's still working out the chaining of the miners. This is important because he only has so many Pis. We're also seeing a little under performance as far as hashrate but kano is working on the cgminer chainminer integration so we should see improvements on that. Such is life on the bleeding edge of a bullet run.

Good: Since bobsag3 is basically Good Guy Bob he's going to make sure that to add a board to our 20 board stack to get our min. hashrate to 8.34GH/s as promised while software issues are worked on. He also managed to stack 6 boards, so far, even with the issues he's seeing.

Bobsag's busy as heck but I'll post some pics he shared with me as soon as I upload them to my cloud photos.
How can we see stats on how the miners perform? How often are payments made? 
We will likely add another Round page to the website which will display a total. Payments will also probably be made every 2 weeks (the 1st and 15th is working for R5/6 so I'd like to go with that).
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
How can we see stats on how the miners perform? How often are payments made? 
alh
legendary
Activity: 1846
Merit: 1052
When I saw the above tracking info for Rolla, MO. I just started to laugh. I attended the University of Missouri - Rolla (UMR) many years ago. Prior to it's joining the University of Missouri system, it had been called the "Missouri School of Mines" (aka MSM). I think it's only appropriate that a "Bitcoin Mining" operation is in such close proximity to MSM. Something tells me that the Geology Department won't be adding "Bitcoin Mining 101" to the curriculum any time soon.  Wink

Best of luck Bob in your setup of R9.
Owner, Minersource.net
Rolla, MO, United States    10/31/2013    7:45 A.M.   Out For Delivery
10/31/2013    7:38 A.M.   Arrival Scan
Smiley

Awesome. Does this mean most likely you will start mining for us today? When  will shares be paid out? Scheduled date?

Thx!
Ill do my best to get them up today, but certainly by tomorrow morning.
Activity: 262
Smiley

Awesome. Does this mean most likely you will start mining for us today? When  will shares be paid out? Scheduled date?

Thx!
Owner, Minersource.net
Smiley
I purchased 1 share. Can you confirm I am on the list too?

Hi ipxtreme, Welcome aboard BTW!

Sorry, we'll have to wait for Thomas our spreadsheet master and co-leader of the running of the co-op. We're pretty much on the same page most of the time and he's a massive reason why the DZ MC has grown so quickly with minimal growing pains even with the forum outage.

I just added stock to our site 100 more shares in R10, and this equipment all ships at the same time, so R10 will arrive the same time as R9.

==

Welcome back wontons! Cheers, mate!

thanks. I see my order 258 but no payout address. do you need it still? It is 14PkHaJH5GexLG9P7MYxHRNvZeCq2t8DWX
Well I don't "need" the payout address but if you'd like to get  your BTC returns =)

Updated the spreadsheet for you.

thanks. Can you post a new version of the spreadsheet?
I will tonight after work I have a bunch of notifications of reply's to the Missing payout address emails so it may complete the spreadsheet.

Can you please post a new spreadsheet for round #9? I am still missing on order 258.

Thx
I'll post an update tomorrow / today (depending on where everyone lives) after work

You are on R9 with a payout address of 14PkHaJH5GexLG9P7MYxHRNvZeCq2t8DWX

Thanks.

Sorry, we'll have to wait for Thomas our spreadsheet master and co-leader of the running of the co-op. We're pretty much on the same page most of the time and he's a massive reason why the DZ MC has grown so quickly with minimal growing pains even with the forum outage.

I just added stock to our site 100 more shares in R10, and this equipment all ships at the same time, so R10 will arrive the same time as R9.

==

thanks. I see my order 258 but no payout address. do you need it still? It is 14PkHaJH5GexLG9P7MYxHRNvZeCq2t8DWX
Well I don't "need" the payout address but if you'd like to get  your BTC returns =)

I will tonight after work I have a bunch of notifications of reply's to the Missing payout address emails so it may complete the spreadsheet.

Can you please post a new spreadsheet for round #9? I am still missing on order 258.

Thx
I'll post an update tomorrow / today (depending on where everyone lives) after work

You are on R9 with a payout address of 14PkHaJH5GexLG9P7MYxHRNvZeCq2t8DWX

==

Thx
GO GO bobsag3

Thank you for all your effort in making this GB a success (and that goes for the rest of you guy too)

Your welcome.

Good news everyone

Boards cleared customs

Louisville, KY, United States    10/30/2013    9:57 P.M.   Registered with Clearing Agency. Shipment release pending Clearing Agency review. / Released by Clearing Agency. Now in-transit

Estimated Delivery 10/31/2013
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
GO GO bobsag3

Thank you for all your effort in making this GB a success (and that goes for the rest of you guy too)
Pages:
Jump to: