Pages:
Author

Topic: [Closed] Rev. 2 Bitfury Bare Chips - (Up to 3.8 Gh/s) - page 3. (Read 9143 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 100
This is a group buy for 2,600 bare Revision 2 Bitfury chips (Up to 3.8Gh/s) at a total cost of €7,800 (~$10,764)
These are raw ASIC chips used in the production of mining hardaware, not a functional miner.
BitfuryStrikesBack.com has the chips in stock and they will ship when paid.

I do not represent BitfuryStrikesBack in any way.
I buy these chips to assemble into working miners. I put together this group buy by request and to get a good price for smaller quantities.
If you want to purchase a full pack, contact them directly. You will get a better price and direct shipping.

*Update 4/1* 1 vac pack has been ordered. I am selling 400 of the 1,000 chips I purchased for myself. Pricing info is the same.

Payment will be accepted in BTC, as that's how the payment will be sent.

Pricing Model:
BTC Prices
BTC0.0084 | 1-99 Units
BTC0.0081 | 100-249 Units
BTC0.0100 | 250+ Units

Domestic Shipping:
Shipping will be
BTC0.0079 for USPS Priority 2 Day Flat Rate - Small Box or Envelope.
BTC0.028 for USPS Express 1 Day Flat Rate - Padded Flat Rate Envelope
I can ship via any provider you like if you pay the actual shipping costs. I can also take pre-paid shipping labels.

International Shipping:
I can facilitate international shipping at the actual cost via your preferred provider.
I can only assure your package gets sent out. I accept no responsibility for delays or loss in international shipping. Please consider adding insurance. Also make sure you understand your local customs rules and regulations, as I do not.
BTC0.037: USPS Priority Flat Rate 6-10 business days
BTC0.007: USPS Express (EMS) Flat Rate 3-5 [most countries] business days (Includes $200 insurance)
USPS hands the package off to a local courier for international deliveries. transit times may vary.
USPS (EMS) worked well for 95% of my international deliveries on the last group buys. If you have had issues with them in the past, I would suggest DHL.

PayPal Prices
$5.90 | 1-99 Units
$5.70 | 100-259 Units
$5.50 | 260-999 Units
Domestic Shipping
$5 Priority
$18 Express
International Shipping
$24 Priority 6-10 Days
$45 Express 3-5 Day

To Pay by PayPal PM me with your order quantity and your PayPal email address. I will send an invoice which you can pay through PayPal. PayPal will only be accepted from confirmed addresses, you must have your package shipped to the confirmed address to pay with PayPal.

To Order:
Send BTC payment to the the address below. PM me with your transaction ID, order quantity, and shipping address. Reply to this thread with your transaction ID and quantity. If you want a private order please PM me and state to keep your order private.

Payment Address:
1KbT4MkxVDZDQCwMA9kpqCHS9jnEU9MKaM

Please only send payment from addresses you can receive and sign a message from. In the event this group buy is not executed, any payments sent will be refunded.

Once I submit payment to MegaBigPower.com, no refunds can be given. If you receive defective chips, I will facilitate RMAs.

Who am I and why should you trust me?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-bitfury-bare-chips-26-ghs-3-reels-396536
In my last group buy 3 reels totaling 9,000 BitFury chips ($45,000 USD Value) were ordered and delivered through me. Additional info on my reputation and experience can be found in teh thread.

Pack #1 - OPEN
Order:Qty:    
BitcoinValet984 (400 for sale)
adib100
ZBC364
*Private*1392
SimonCC60
Total:2,600
For Sale:384
Pages:
Jump to: