Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ CLOSED ★★ - SatoshiBet Signature Campaign ★★ - page 10. (Read 15965 times)

Activity: 256
Merit: 250
CSGOBetGuide.com - Esports Gambling List
Will try this out.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
hey, I want to out from your signcam. Thanks... Cheesy

Sorry to see you go. You still had our signature code in your sig as of the post tally count last night so you
will receive payment for the past week within 24 hours.

Best,

Cynthia

I just wanna know about the 15% bonus of posting in foreign language. I'm Indonesian, so will I get the bonus?

Like it says in the OP, as long as at least 20% of your posts are in that language (and in that language's sub-forum)
then you will get the bonus.

Best,

Cynthia

Ok Thank you,
means that i'll get it.. Grin
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Sorry to see you go. You still had our signature code in your sig as of the post tally count last night so you

Best,

Cynthia

I just wanna know about the 15% bonus of posting in foreign language. I'm Indonesian, so will I get the bonus?

Like it says in the OP, as long as at least 20% of your posts are in that language (and in that language's sub-forum)
then you will get the bonus.

Best,

Cynthia
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354

Best,

Cynthia

Best,

Cynthia
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
waiting for payment today

Please refer to the OP for info on payout schedule. I don't even start tallying the week's posts until 10pm EST
tonight, which is about 2 1/2 hours from now. Payouts are sent within 24 hours of the post tally being completed.

Best,

Cynthia
why I have not got paid for now ??..

please confirmation ..
thank you Smiley

It could also have something to do with the fact that you never signed up. I checked my PMs and went
back through all the posts in this thread. There is nothing from you requesting to sign up for the signature
campaign.

Best,

Cynthia

Please refer to the OP for info on payout schedule. I don't even start tallying the week's posts until 10pm EST
tonight, which is about 2 1/2 hours from now. Payouts are sent within 24 hours of the post tally being completed.

Best,

Cynthia

Hi Cynthia signed up ,

Maybe u guys can incrase Jr member payouts a bit too ? .00008 ? is sumthing i can get from faucets in a day or two... so investing time here and posting well everyne need earn.

Our Jr. Member payout rate is one of the highest currently being offered in sig campaigns on the forum. Also, it's .000085, not .00008.
Activity: 631
Merit: 260
its 20 posts a week ? Thats like 3 posts a day almost.
Activity: 378
Hi Cynthia signed up ,

Maybe u guys can incrase Jr member payouts a bit too ? .00008 ? is sumthing i can get from faucets in a day or two... so investing time here and posting well everyne need earn.

So what is easier for you? Claim the faucet day or two or write one post on forum? Smiley
Satoshibet offers the best payrate for Newbies and Jrs between all signature campaigns.

BTW, tomorrow you´ll be a Member.

maybe he can do A post in 2days time thats why he is comparing faucets to sig payment rate  Cheesy
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
Hi Cynthia signed up ,

So what is easier for you? Claim the faucet day or two or write one post on forum? Smiley
Satoshibet offers the best payrate for Newbies and Jrs between all signature campaigns.

BTW, tomorrow you´ll be a Member.
Activity: 631
Merit: 260

Best,

Cynthia

Hi Cynthia signed up ,

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1002

Best,

Cynthia

please confirmation ..
thank you Smiley

Try to read your whole post again: "Payouts are sent within 24 hours of the post tally being completed."
Be patient  Wink
Activity: 378

Best,

Cynthia

please confirmation ..
thank you Smiley

if you understand what you've quoted then youll understand why  Wink
Activity: 504

Best,

Cynthia

please confirmation ..
thank you Smiley

Best,

Cynthia
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
hyperboria - next internet
30k satoshis is very low for a quality post. Make it 100k for a senior and i will join it.
Activity: 266
Grow SMALL amount of BTC by earning it
waiting for the payment  Wink

just be patient brother..
she is counting posts now.. Grin

Actually I won't be counting posts until tonight Smiley

Alright then I'll be waiting Smiley
waiting for the payment  Wink

just be patient brother..