Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ CLOSED ★★ - SatoshiBet Signature Campaign ★★ - page 6. (Read 15965 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I'm out of this campaign.

why out m8 ?

i just apply to enroll

You're in Smiley I'll be adding you to the spreadsheet shortly.

Cheers,

Cynthia
Hello..
why i not Receive a paid ?
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071
OP, can you reserve a slot for me in here? I'm just waiting for my campaign sig to end, and it will be on the 18th of this month. Smiley

Hmm, I believe activity will increase 2 days after that, on the 20th, and you will be a Senior Member by then - I don't know how SatoshiBet handles these cases, but it might be a good idea to wait a couple of days before joining. Tongue
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
OP, can you reserve a slot for me in here? I'm just waiting for my campaign sig to end, and it will be on the 18th of this month. Smiley

We have plenty of Full Member slots left, so you should be good to go when your current sig campaign ends.

Cheers,

Cynthia
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
Available slots per member level have been updated in the OP.

Please make sure that you have the most current signature code for your member level. If it is not in place by the time I tally posts on Sunday, you will not receive credit for this week's posts. I made a similar announcement a few days ago, but it bears repeating. I don't want anyone missing out on their payments just because they forgot to update their signature codes Smiley

Cheers,

Cynthia
OP, your current level is Jr. Member, why not change your signature? Cheesy

Good call Smiley You caught me just before I updated it.

why out m8 ?

i just apply to enroll

You're in Smiley I'll be adding you to the spreadsheet shortly.

Cheers,

Cynthia
Activity: 512
Merit: 500

why out m8 ?

i just apply to enroll
Activity: 532
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1002
I would like to thank you. I am leaving your campaign now.
If you have requested to join the signature campaign within the past day or two, please bear with me. I am going through sign up request PMs. You will receive a PM from me soon confirming your campaign status.

Best,

Cynthia

Waiting for my enrollment

Thanks
If you have requested to join the signature campaign within the past day or two, please bear with me. I am going through sign up request PMs. You will receive a PM from me soon confirming your campaign status.

Best,

Cynthia
** UPDATE **

All payments for the week ending 1/11 have been sent. If you did not make the minimum number of posts last week, don't worry - your post count will roll over and count toward this week's posts.

** IMPORTANT **

Please make sure to update your signature codes this week. The URLs have changed to allow us to better track campaign performance. You are responsible for updating your signature whenever your member level changes. To those of you who have already updated your signature - thank you! It is much appreciated.

NOTE: You must have the correct signature code in place or else you will not receive credit for your posts.
Hello Cynthia

Please check PM

I want to enroll

Thanks
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Hi Cynthia

Any idea when we will recieve payment ? Waiting for firstpayment from dis sig campaign  Roll Eyes
be patience dude Smiley
she'll pay us soon  Wink
Activity: 631
Merit: 260
Hi Cynthia

Any idea when we will recieve payment ? Waiting for firstpayment from dis sig campaign  Roll Eyes
Activity: 686
Are the posts being tallied already? No updates from Cynthia yet. Huh

Posts were tallied last night, as usual Smiley Payments will be sent out within 24 hours.

Best,

Cynthia

Thank you. Smiley I was just concerned because you weren't posting for a while.
★★★ FAQ ★★★

How often are payments sent? Payments are sent each Sunday evening.

... I would like to know what`s going on here. Am I alone who did not received weekly payment?
Communication here was good, but now it`s poor.

kpitti - posts were tallied last night @ 10pm just as promised. It also states in the OP that payments are sent within 24 hours of posts being tallied.
Are the posts being tallied already? No updates from Cynthia yet. Huh

Posts were tallied last night, as usual Smiley Payments will be sent out within 24 hours.

Best,

Cynthia
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1002
★★★ FAQ ★★★

How often are payments sent? Payments are sent each Sunday evening.

... I would like to know what`s going on here. Am I alone who did not received weekly payment?
Communication here was good, but now it`s poor.
Pages:
Jump to: