Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] SP20 - most efficient miner - ~0.5W/GH - 2 units min! - page 2. (Read 22636 times)

Activity: 918
Merit: 1002
I paid on 12/18 and my units were shipped on 12/23. They spent some time with customs in Tel Aviv, then customs in Cincinatti. They made it to Dallas Monday, but my delivery driver decided to take them off the truck and delay delivery for Tuesday. Someone else at the distribution hub then accidentally sent them back to Cincinnati, where they sit on hold right now. Due to the holidays, I don't expect to receive anything until next week. DHL has done this to me before and I have lost confidence in their US operations.
Mine are also apparently stuck in customs in Cincinnati.  I suppose there is nothing we can do about it but wait.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Thanks again for the GB.  Just grabbed another 4 units.  Not sure where I'll stick them yet, but these last few days have shown me that these are quality units and the SP-T support folks really put forth an effort to help.

Quick question:  When the ASIC tab shows its using 890 watts, do I need to divide that by .8 to get an approximation at the wall assuming 80% efficient PSU?  

I don't know how it's doing it, but at stock with 2 Corsair HX850, one unit is running 1683 @ 890w.  Seems pretty good to me and close enough to 1.7T.

No the PSU is only delivering 80% of what its pulling from the wall to give you 890Watts, its closer to 1120W at the wall

K, I figured I needed to to divide by .8 to get the wall pull.  Just wanted to make sure.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
Thanks again for the GB.  Just grabbed another 4 units.  Not sure where I'll stick them yet, but these last few days have shown me that these are quality units and the SP-T support folks really put forth an effort to help.

Quick question:  When the ASIC tab shows its using 890 watts, do I need to divide that by .8 to get an approximation at the wall assuming 80% efficient PSU?  

I don't know how it's doing it, but at stock with 2 Corsair HX850, one unit is running 1683 @ 890w.  Seems pretty good to me and close enough to 1.7T.

No the PSU is only delivering 80% of what its pulling from the wall to give you 890Watts, its closer to 1120W at the wall
legendary
Activity: 1218
Thanks again for the GB.  Just grabbed another 4 units.  Not sure where I'll stick them yet, but these last few days have shown me that these are quality units and the SP-T support folks really put forth an effort to help.

Quick question:  When the ASIC tab shows its using 890 watts, do I need to divide that by .8 to get an approximation at the wall assuming 80% efficient PSU? 

I don't know how it's doing it, but at stock with 2 Corsair HX850, one unit is running 1683 @ 890w.  Seems pretty good to me and close enough to 1.7T.
legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
Thanks for the GB Roadstress.  I had held off buying SP equipment because of the combined equipment and delivery cost.  But this deal makes it all worth it and is the best available from any manufacturer right now.  Bought 3.  My only regret is I have to ship them right to my out of state hosting location.  Can't deal with the sound in the office.
Thank you SP for a deal that makes sense!
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
Hi Roadstress!

Can you edit the time? Please :3

Thanks advance
and
God Bless!!!!!

Done!

Group Buy extended until 5 January 23:55 CET
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
https://www.bitworks.io
I would advise using UPS for US orders. I paid Spondoolies-tech 2 weeks ago for a batch of SP20s for resale, and I have yet to receive any units.

The DHL site wouldn't give me an estimated date.  However it showed up 2 days after shipped around the world.

I also don't recall seeing a way to pick shipping methods on this bundle. 

Lastly.. UPS seems to have taken 12/31 off here.  I had a package coming from NewEgg that showed arriving at the local drop the night of 12/30.  And there it sat all day.  Usually UPS is pretty good, so who knows.

M

Talked to my UPS driver yesterday and he said Ground wasn't moving at all on 12/31, so much so he couldn't even take my ground pickup when he dropped off some 2 day packages...
legendary
Activity: 1540
I would advise using UPS for US orders. I paid Spondoolies-tech 2 weeks ago for a batch of SP20s for resale, and I have yet to receive any units.

The DHL site wouldn't give me an estimated date.  However it showed up 2 days after shipped around the world.

I also don't recall seeing a way to pick shipping methods on this bundle. 

Lastly.. UPS seems to have taken 12/31 off here.  I had a package coming from NewEgg that showed arriving at the local drop the night of 12/30.  And there it sat all day.  Usually UPS is pretty good, so who knows.

M
Activity: 486
Merit: 262
rm -rf stupidity
Crazyguy you are Dallas or Austin right?  Either way with DHL I had 2 units delivered on Monday (Ordered on Christmas "Morning" (2am)), two units came in yesterday that I ordered on Sunday.  I have 4 more coming in on Monday that I ordered late Tuesday night.  Did you receive any shipping info because 2 weeks ago would have been a Fedex or UPS shipment correct since I think that was the only option to the states.

DHL lazy attitude: I had two GB units delivered on Tue, BUT DHL had them on Monday 7:30am, but decided NOT to put on the trunk because the delivery date was Tue (12/30). The driver told me that they do it routinely. How inconsiderate is this?

EDIT: I am also in Houston and also in a gated neighborhood, same problems with FEDEX, etc trucks

Wow...  Yeah I got "lucky" mine said Tuesday delivery as well but I had been going back and fourth on the hole Export document.  I got an email at 8am from the lady that said it was being delivered on that day (Monday), but I got the text notification that I had a delivery scheduled Tuesday that night (after I already had gotten the packages).

Yeah the FedEx overnight guy in Friendswood I think does it on purpose when it's something I need LOL!  Usually its a car part that I needed that day for one of our cars lol!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Agreed, delivery companies can be troublesome at times, however ...

My GB SP20s were shown to be delivered on Wednesday by DHL (UK) website, and they REALLY surprised me and delivered a day early on Tuesday.

Not happened before and probably won't again ...

mine the same. i think they just added 24 hrs to every delivery in their schedule over the festive days.
Activity: 471
Merit: 250

Agreed, delivery companies can be troublesome at times, however ...

My GB SP20s were shown to be delivered on Wednesday by DHL (UK) website, and they REALLY surprised me and delivered a day early on Tuesday.

Not happened before and probably won't again ...

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
https://www.bitworks.io
Crazyguy you are Dallas or Austin right?  Either way with DHL I had 2 units delivered on Monday (Ordered on Christmas "Morning" (2am)), two units came in yesterday that I ordered on Sunday.  I have 4 more coming in on Monday that I ordered late Tuesday night.  Did you receive any shipping info because 2 weeks ago would have been a Fedex or UPS shipment correct since I think that was the only option to the states.

DHL lazy attitude: I had two GB units delivered on Tue, BUT DHL had them on Monday 7:30am, but decided NOT to put on the trunk because the delivery date was Tue (12/30). The driver told me that they do it routinely. How inconsiderate is this?

EDIT: I am also in Houston and also in a gated neighborhood, same problems with FEDEX, etc trucks

That is the norm for all carriers, early delivery is an exception and most times the general rule is to not deliver early.. In some cases it's obvious it's silly if the circumstances are right but overall it's a logistics issue if package handlers make unilateral decisions like that..
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 3848

rm -rf stupidity
I paid on 12/18 and my units were shipped on 12/23. They spent some time with customs in Tel Aviv, then customs in Cincinatti. They made it to Dallas Monday, but my delivery driver decided to take them off the truck and delay delivery for Tuesday. Someone else at the distribution hub then accidentally sent them back to Cincinnati, where they sit on hold right now. Due to the holidays, I don't expect to receive anything until next week. DHL has done this to me before and I have lost confidence in their US operations.

Yesterday honestly I was expecting the same.  I've had decent luck with them (knocking on wood).  Now I have had Fedex do this multiple times since I live in a gated neighborhood (but what came down to it every time was just driver (same one the Overnight driver) wanting off early (so he can write off an entire neighborhood)).  Either way it sucks so hopefully they get their stuff right and actually deliver to you this time!
legendary
Activity: 1973
rm -rf stupidity
Activity: 918
Merit: 1002

Did DHL lose them?  Mine are suppose to arrive on Friday--they've cleared customs in Cincinnati already.
legendary
Activity: 1973
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Due to the demand, we've added more units.
You can order directly here: http://www.spondoolies-tech.com/products/roadstresss-sp20-special-holiday-gb, but we ask you kindly to pay the reservation fee as well as courtesy to RoadStress

Hi Spondoolies-Tech!!!!!!!!!!

How many days for the extended time?

Sorry my English is very BAD  Cry

Thanks advance
and
God Bless!!!!!

Few more days.

Nice move SP team, this price point is the current sweet spot.

Yeah, i think i like Spondoolies than Bitmain now  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: