Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED]| Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining | Signature Campaign - page 4. (Read 7257 times)

Activity: 211
Merit: 101
The campaign is resumed by now. To those who are still on the spreadsheet and wearing our signature, avatar and PM's please post your starting post count in this thread or just pm it to me so we can avoid spamming.

And to those whom I said that has post under 25 not above 20 if you want still to continue like birra guzez and shawn995 if you still continuing and want to receive 2 weeks pay I'll reserve you in the spreadsheet, just do wear our signature and personal message. Thanks

Participants who are continuing and to those who will be hired please stick to the rules right now.

We are in need now 1 Hero/Legendary, 2 Senior, 2 Full Member, and 5 Member ranks. Post your application right now.

EDIT: Payment can be done also in ETH to those who are interested only, you can choose for it at the end of the campaign. Thanks!
Bitcoin Username:Aryanto28
Bitcointalk Profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile
Current post count: 106+1
Bitcoin Address:1AmV41YswH1tRFPVmzkZ1N5LJhzbeMe5
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
The campaign is resumed by now. To those who are still on the spreadsheet and wearing our signature, avatar and PM's please post your starting post count in this thread or just pm it to me so we can avoid spamming.

And to those whom I said that has post under 25 not above 20 if you want still to continue like birra guzez and shawn995 if you still continuing and want to receive 2 weeks pay I'll reserve you in the spreadsheet, just do wear our signature and personal message. Thanks

Participants who are continuing and to those who will be hired please stick to the rules right now.

We are in need now 1 Hero/Legendary, 2 Senior, 2 Full Member, and 5 Member ranks. Post your application right now.

EDIT: Payment can be done also in ETH to those who are interested only, you can choose for it at the end of the campaign. Thanks!
Bitcoin Username: syaripudin
Bitcointalk Profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/syaripudin-1002984
Number of posts current: 437 (included this post for the application)
Bitcoin Address: 12aAdoZ7x6n2Fn166uVQRoNh9fohfFk37V
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
I would like to join this campaign. Please count me in. Smiley

Bitcoin Username: erickkyut
Bitcointalk Profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/erickkyut-855080
Current post count: (including this post for application): 1592
Bitcoin Address: 38XXgZUJxhNxW9xfQfVY64zc6xAVLvVwCj

Thank you and God bless us more!

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Bitcoin Username: JGoRed
Bitcointalk Profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/jgored-972479
Current post count: 361
Bitcoin Address: bc1q8tu9khgjhf2uv9ac546tcuh3my739gzhrw67nh

Finally, a signature campaign about something other than an ICO.
*Edit: Seems my avatar doesn't want to update, working on that now.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Applying for this awesome project . Thank you so much Grin

Bitcoin Username: secdark
Bitcointalk Profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/secdark-894621
Current post count: 383
Bitcoin Address: 3PW9bUmW37VNyocH4U67Abacu2s7pszTjP
Activity: 728
Merit: 265

Activity: 364
Merit: 107
Forgot to confirm the payment. Thanks hexah, also i will continue to participate with the campaign.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 650
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
Re applying  for the 2nd week of this signature campaign.

Bitcoin Username: Suzanne5223
Bitcointalk Profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/suzanne5223-900203
Current post count: (including this post for application): 541
Bitcoin Address: 152LHnELbeBr81kPCwLhi6fcSm4fLeQHvr

Hope to work with you again.

thank you pack for the payment .. i hope i can still be in this campaign for next week ..
Sure.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:

From dev:
For those who didn't qualify and miss by a few ask them to make up the difference this week then we would pay them the 2 weeks worth. Only for the few who did 20 to 24 posts.

Thanks! Wink

Thank you developer for the opportunity, but if i may ask base on the above quote does it mean the week start from the day you the Manager make this announcement?
No, not yet I haven't received any message from the dev. I'll update the thread if the campaign will go for now.

I will edit the rules and hope you'll rely as always to it.
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
Hi,

So what about next week.. Will this campaign be resumed (as I think with a few free spots)? Smiley
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
Bitcoin Username: Navi_027
Current post count: 206
Bitcoin Address: 3JfDABTBbw7GN4AarKQsoDDLyeVwR7okSd

I will update my signature once accepted. Smiley

Sir Hexah I want to continue in your campaign. I'm updating my application.

Bitcoin Username: Navi_027
Current post count: 238
Bitcoin Address: 3JfDABTBbw7GN4AarKQsoDDLyeVwR7okSd
Activity: 447
Merit: 108
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:

From dev:
For those who didn't qualify and miss by a few ask them to make up the difference this week then we would pay them the 2 weeks worth. Only for the few who did 20 to 24 posts.

Thanks! Wink

Thank you developer for the opportunity, but if i may ask base on the above quote does it mean the week start from the day you the Manager make this announcement?
Activity: 368
Crypto and blockchain writing service
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:

From dev:

Thanks! Wink

I accept. Thank you.
thank you pack for the payment .. i hope i can still be in this campaign for next week ..
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:

From dev:

Thanks! Wink

Activity: 625
Payments will be processed just sooner, please be patient for it. See the spreadsheet for the information of those who qualify and who don't. The campaign will be resumed by December 1 as said by the dev of Veritas and for those who will continue to be part pf this campaign you can wait to the said date and to those who don't you have your will to do so you are free to change your signatures, avatars and personal messages. As you can see in the spreadsheet there are red and orange numbers there, the red indicates you are eligible for payment but to those who have orange number in the spreadsheet it means you didn't qualified for the minimum post we need. But do not be worried, 15 post and an above and not exceed to 25 will be paid half and sad to say the dev will have to make you not join again, and you may now change what you wear for Veritas Mining. Thanks and hope tpu do understand now my dear participants. Thanks again.

I am happy to say that I have received my last week payment, and will still love to continue on with the campaign at December 1st.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
Your developer is neither honest nor considerate. Dishonest project like this should fail.
Yeah, you can copy it but I know in myself that you didn't make it, I will have to use my time zone not yours since I am the one managing  it. AM mate is different from PM, you just burst post in this day not from yesterday. I have reference too.

See for yourself. I sent this message on you and that's proof that as today 29th of November is your post and not from the 28th day of November.

Activity: 447
Merit: 108
Pages:
Jump to: