Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED]| Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining | Signature Campaign - page 5. (Read 7257 times)

Activity: 447
Merit: 108
Okay. Participants have been reviewed, the thing is the dev can't be contacted he used to escrow the funds, please be patient as I am contacting here right now. Thanks!
Hi manager, all my post was 27 before the 11: 59 forum time and you completed your evaluation before your rule number 11. Please cross check my work for i had posted more than minimum post of 25 before 11:59 pm forum time.
Kind regards
Mr Hexa, you gave me 22 qualifying posts, however, I'm sure I made more than that. Could you crosscheck please.
I really cross-checked both of your posts but it really didn't make to a minimum of 25 post. And sad to say to I give back my word and it is the decision of the dev that those who don't make to a minimum post as per rules will never be paid by half, feel sorry hope you do rely to rules as always even not on this campaign. Hope you do understand, if it was just my decision to pay those participants who didn't make but 15 above post I will make it.
Dear Hexah/Veritas Mining Group,
I just want to confirm that I received the first week payment and it nice working with you.
Thank you, Sir Hexah payment receive.
I would like to continue working with you and for Veritas Mining if there is a next round.
We are happy to hear that. Thanks!
Hi Manager Hexah, please recount my post because i made up to 27 post before Tuesday 11:59 pm forum time as stated in the rule. Below are the copy of my last post before the expiration time.

What do you wish you could purchase with Bitcoin but cannot locate for sale via Bitcoin?
I will love to buy a house with Bitcoin if anyone is ready to accept Bitcoin as a mode of payment here in my country, cell phone and top designers clothes to easy my business because the bank charges on any of my order through bank is just uncalled for and too high.

Six months ago I did not expect this to happen, but now I think it is possible.

Many encouraging news lately.  Here is one of them:

https://qz.com/1133670/bitcoin-price-at-8000-institutional-money-poised-to-enter-the-market/

Bitcoins futures implementation and the participation from institutional investors.

What do you think?
Op, definitely Bitcoin market value Will reach  $10,000 before end of December this year, in short before end of this week if all things remain equal we expect Bitcoin value to reach that height of  $10,000 . And this are some of the good news that will encourage new investors and more acceptance from people that are new or don't believe in Bitcoin and crypto currency in general.

Hello guys you know that ethereum raised significantly and we saw ath. What do you think about ethereum price at the end of 2017? Will ethereum break $500 or start to dump?
I believe that as Bitcoin value increases ethereum will not be left behind because recently ethereum has move from its strongest resistance around  $307 - $320  to the current market value of above  $450 which is unusual in recent time. All the same, am of the believe that ethereum will continue to increase in value up to  $600 and above before end of December this year.

Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Payment confirm, I would love to participate again so i will not remove my signature and personal message. Thanks
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
I will be staying in this campaign so I will keep my signature and personal message.  Please inform us when is it going to start so we know when are we going to post quality contents.  I mean the exact time and date.  Thank you
Activity: 728
Merit: 265
Okay. Participants have been reviewed, the thing is the dev can't be contacted he used to escrow the funds, please be patient as I am contacting here right now. Thanks!
Hi manager, all my post was 27 before the 11: 59 forum time and you completed your evaluation before your rule number 11. Please cross check my work for i had posted more than minimum post of 25 before 11:59 pm forum time.
Kind regards
Mr Hexa, you gave me 22 qualifying posts, however, I'm sure I made more than that. Could you crosscheck please.
I really cross-checked both of your posts but it really didn't make to a minimum of 25 post. And sad to say to I give back my word and it is the decision of the dev that those who don't make to a minimum post as per rules will never be paid by half, feel sorry hope you do rely to rules as always even not on this campaign. Hope you do understand, if it was just my decision to pay those participants who didn't make but 15 above post I will make it.
I just want to confirm that I received the first week payment and it nice working with you.
I would like to continue working with you and for Veritas Mining if there is a next round.
We are happy to hear that. Thanks!
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Activity: 368
Crypto and blockchain writing service
Activity: 2590
Merit: 650
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
Activity: 447
Merit: 108
Kind regards
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Hi Hexah, I want to remain in the campaign when it resumes at December 1st so I'm going to keep my pm and signature.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Payments will be processed just sooner, please be patient for it. See the spreadsheet for the information of those who qualify and who don't. The campaign will be resumed by December 1 as said by the dev of Veritas and for those who will continue to be part pf this campaign you can wait to the said date and to those who don't you have your will to do so you are free to change your signatures, avatars and personal messages. As you can see in the spreadsheet there are red and orange numbers there, the red indicates you are eligible for payment but to those who have orange number in the spreadsheet it means you didn't qualified for the minimum post we need. But do not be worried, 15 post and an above and not exceed to 25 will be paid half and sad to say the dev will have to make you not join again, and you may now change what you wear for Veritas Mining. Thanks and hope tpu do understand now my dear participants. Thanks again.
I say thanks sir, and hopefully this project will be successful.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
Payments will be processed just sooner, please be patient for it. See the spreadsheet for the information of those who qualify and who don't. The campaign will be resumed by December 1 as said by the dev of Veritas and for those who will continue to be part pf this campaign you can wait to the said date and to those who don't you have your will to do so you are free to change your signatures, avatars and personal messages. As you can see in the spreadsheet there are red and orange numbers there, the red indicates you are eligible for payment but to those who have orange number in the spreadsheet it means you didn't qualified for the minimum post we need. But do not be worried, 15 post and an above and not exceed to 25 will be paid half and sad to say the dev will have to make you not join again, and you may now change what you wear for Veritas Mining. Thanks and hope tpu do understand now my dear participants. Thanks again.

I can wait and I will continue to join on your campaign. Thanks in advance
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
I'm interested in continuing with this signature campaign, I'll be keeping my signature, avatar and personal message until 1st of Dec. Thank you.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
Thanks for the payment sir, I'll wait for it. I just want you to know sir that I still want yo join your campaign if ever I'm not able to find another campaign to join until dec. 1. Don't worry I'll keep you updated Smiley

Nice working with you sir Hexah, and I wish for the success of Veritium. Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 531

Thanks for the opportunity, i just want to inform you that i am now removing the signature, avatar and PM, since the spreadsheet is already updated and i am eligible to received the payment in the past week.
Hoping for the success of this project. Thanks again Hexah and Veritium
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
Okay sir we understand, I'll just wait for the said date that campaign will be resume.
If ever it is stop please be inform us. Thanks for the payment sir best luck ahead and to your campaign.
Participants, please be reminded as always. Thank you and that's all!

● All post that are counted and valid is only on Tuesday 11:59 PM forum time.

Activity: 145

Btctalk name: birra guzez
Current post count: 83
BTC Address: 1MYsQfia2k5A2c8jTbLoS85SWqskAcumi

thanks
Accepted. We are now full.
Thanks a lot for giving me this opportunity sir .

Btctalk name: birra guzez
Current post count: 83
BTC Address: 1MYsQfia2k5A2c8jTbLoS85SWqskAcumi

thanks
Accepted. We are now full.
Pages:
Jump to: