Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Win a 50Gh 1 week mining contract worth ~230 BTC - page 2. (Read 3866 times)

donator
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
OK, this is getting closer to the finish line. Gotta watch!  Grin
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
i took one ticket,  who knows maybe ill win !
vip
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
AKA: gigavps
When do we receive our ticket numbers?  Also great idea on the raffle.

Your ticket number is decided by when you purchase your tickets. The first purchase will get 1 through the total number of tickets purchased in the order. And on it goes.

Good luck.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
How much for a ticket to enter this? That 50Gh 1 week mining contract sounds very good Smiley

Hi film2240

Entry is just 0.5 btc.  You can click the link to order a ticket on the original post

Good luck!  Smiley
How much for a ticket to enter this? That 50Gh 1 week mining contract sounds very good Smiley

omg I've obviously slipped in to a parallel universe - of morons  Shocked

not that the last one was anything to write home about...

Otoh-

Please keep such opinions to yourself
legendary
Activity: 1022
Freelance videographer

You could have helped to answer my question instead of trolling me.If you don't know,just say so instead,makes life more pleasant for everyone.Anyways can OP or someone who knows answer my query.I'm new to this thread also. Now time to enter this lotto for a free decent mining contract.

I've also entered the lotto now. If I win,I'll point to my pool OzCoin (favourite pool due to good payouts)
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Ahhh! I need to get me a half btc quick. Hm.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
When do we receive our ticket numbers?  Also great idea on the raffle.
donator
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105

legendary
Activity: 1022
Freelance videographer
donator
55 hours remain until the raffle is officially over!!

If you haven't bought your tickets yet, better get a move on. This is THE BIGGEST POT ever for a bitcoin raffle.

I really like it but it isn't the biggest pot ever for a bitcoin raffle, last month's BitLotto was 280 BTC & the current one is going to be more than that - check my sig

Is BitLotto really a raffle?

yes - isn't it obvious? 99% of bets go to the winner - it's probably the best game atm in the world - no kidding & not hard to follow  Huh
vip
A couple of people have asked for odds and we are ready to release them...

As of this moment, we have had 75 orders for a total of 546 tickets sold thus far!

So the odds at this point are: 1/546

Good luck to everyone who had bought a ticket so far!  Smiley

If you haven't bought your tickets yet, better get a move on. This is THE BIGGEST POT ever for a bitcoin raffle.

I really like it but it isn't the biggest pot ever for a bitcoin raffle, last month's BitLotto was 280 BTC & the current one is going to be more than that - check my sig

Is BitLotto really a raffle?

Also, if you have a GPUmax account (and public shares are working soon), the mining contact could be worth 320+ btc. Wink
vip

I stand corrected. I have edited my original post accordingly.
donator

vip

If you haven't bought your tickets yet, better get a move on. This is ONE OF THE BIGGEST POT ever for a bitcoin raffle.
vip
legendary
Activity: 952
1 ticket purchased   Wink
vip
assuming pigs start to fly and I somehow win....  are you able to advise which would be the best pool/whatever to use for the week ?

thanks =)

Hi justinm001,

We will help whoever wins get up and running.

Best,
gigavps
legendary
Activity: 910
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
assuming pigs start to fly and I somehow win....  are you able to advise which would be the best pool/whatever to use for the week ?

thanks =)
Pages:
Jump to: