Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] 🌟🌟 Xotika.TV Signature Campaign - Earn Bitcoins the sexy way! 🌟🌟 - page 12. (Read 18037 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
Enrolling for Round 2

Xotika.TV username: xinzark
Bitcointalk username: xinzark
Bitcointalk UID: 152501
Starting Post Count (including this post): 1166
Forum rank before entry: Hero member
Did you read the terms & conditions thoroughly: Yes

There was a big gap of 3 days notaek between rounds. If same thing happen again then inform me on the end of Round 2. I will withdraw myself from this campaign
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
Xotika.TV username: kingaltcoins
Bitcointalk username: kingaltcoins
Bitcointalk UID: 234896
Starting Post Count (including this post): 499
Forum rank before entry: Hero Member

Thank you for relaxing the rules compared to round 1 Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009
I was waiting for this but sad to see, its only for hero and legendary users.

We'll open up more slots from next week.
Stay connected. Smiley
legendary

ROUND 2 HAS COMMENCED

AVAILABLE SLOTS

Hero/Legendary Members:    (5 Slots Left)

HURRY! BEFORE THE SLOTS ARE FILLED UP!

Everyone wearing our signature already has to apply here again. I'll enroll you on the basis of "First Come First Served"

Sorry for opening limited number of slots this week due to some unavoidable circumstances. We'll have more slots available from next week onward.
Here's the archive for Round 1
Thank you in paying me for participating in Round 1.
When will Round 2 start? Smiley
Activity: 1050
Today I received my payment through Xotika.tv on my account. I was able to instantly withdraw into my wallet. Thanks Xotika! Would like to continue the new campaign when it starts.
legendary
Post Assessment for Round 1 has started

I'll start assessing your posts from now and any posts made after 5pm will not be counted.

For payments, you'll need to access your respective Xotika.TV accounts, so be sure to check your usernames on the spreadsheet, if there's any mistakes done while enlisting.

For withdrawing, you must have to activate 2-Factor Authentication either through your cellphone or through WinAuth app for desktop.

If you face any problem during withdrawal, you can directly pm me or our CEO and we'll be able to guide you thoroughly.

Post Assessment for Round 1 has been completed

All of your payments will be processed shortly.

Regarding continuation of Round 2, we are postponing it only for 2 days and we'll announce here once it resumes.

I have PMed all participants regarding withdrawal and if you face any problem, you can ask me directly.

For now I'm locking the thread until we start with Round 2.

N.B. Any further queries should be asked in pm.
Here's the archive of the thread for Round 1.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Suggestions for changes in next Week period :

• Allow participants to post on Lending and Auction board
  • Tell Admin to increase Escrow funds because of lots of Scams happening these days. Putting BTC0.25 in escrow is totally a subject of Suspicion. Make it to cover at least 1 week of payment if you want quality posters to roll in. This will insure participants and they will not be scammed and your Reputation will not be harmed because of handling a Non/less escrowed signature campaign
  • If possible, Allow users to join campaign without Avatar/Personal message but with a little lower payment. This will attract professional users of Bitcointalk
Activity: 1050
To all campaigners, payments will be processed on tomorrow after finalization of post counting at 5pm (forum time).

On a side note, we'll decrease the number of slots for hero/legendary members and increase the slots for senior members since we are getting lesser interests in participation from the former rank(s). For this reason, I'll be choosing the required number of hero members from the currently enrolled ones and rest of them will have to leave the campaign, after this week's payment is processed.

Further information regarding change of rules will be announced later that day.
I am waiting too see what changes will you be making and if I will be allowed to stay in this campaign.
I think lack of participants is caused mainly by you over complicated set of posting rules and lack of bumping of this thread.

I would have to agree with this. I honestly think it hasn't been that visible yet, kind of hidden in page 2 or 3 I believe. If I make the cut or not, its a shame to cut down on the members that did sign up and have been advertising already. Either way, they obviously think this is the best move for them so that's okay. I Will also be waiting to hear back on the standing of the active members. I believe it is almost 5pm forum time, so I will check back here after awhile.
legendary
Activity: 1400
To all campaigners, payments will be processed on tomorrow after finalization of post counting at 5pm (forum time).

On a side note, we'll decrease the number of slots for hero/legendary members and increase the slots for senior members since we are getting lesser interests in participation from the former rank(s). For this reason, I'll be choosing the required number of hero members from the currently enrolled ones and rest of them will have to leave the campaign, after this week's payment is processed.

I am waiting too see what changes will you be making and if I will be allowed to stay in this campaign.
I think lack of participants is caused mainly by you over complicated set of posting rules and lack of bumping of this thread.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Can I apply for this signature campaign?
legendary

legendary
--snip--

Not now.

One slot for Senior Member is free after his upgradation. Please don't post here/PM me now for booking it in advance.
No need to worry about that. You'll be placed on Hero Members' list after Round 1 gets resolved.
For this round, you'll receive payment as per the current rates for senior members.

Thank you Smiley
legendary
I got upgraded to hero member. Please update your spreadsheet. Smiley

No need to worry about that. You'll be placed on Hero Members' list after Round 1 gets resolved.
For this round, you'll receive payment as per the current rates for senior members.

One slot for Senior Member is free after his upgradation. Please don't post here/PM me now for booking it in advance.
I got upgraded to hero member. Please update your spreadsheet. Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Xotika.TV username:TriggerX
Bitcointalk username:TriggerX
Bitcointalk UID:364530
Starting Post Count (including this post):1183
Forum rank before entry:Hero Member
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Any slots open for me to join? I'm closed to here member and next account activity change I will be here member.

If you agree you pay me this one week sr member payment and later hero member. I'm interested to join and waiting for your response. Thanks.

Only spots for hero. You can join if they do have a spot in the next activity update.
Pages:
Jump to: