Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] 🌟🌟 Xotika.TV Signature Campaign - Earn Bitcoins the sexy way! 🌟🌟 - page 9. (Read 18037 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

It's not a problem to make 25 posts, as i did 27 that week, but it's sad that forgetting one post in xotica thread gets you nulled payment.  Roll Eyes
I did the similar, i.e nullifying the payment because some participant didn't meet the min limit by one post when I was running the Ecoin campaign, and I still don't see any problem with it

Individual treatment of each participant should be the basis of work of the manager. In such a situation, as here I will pay, but reduced amount, in the worst case half rate.
Of course manager has the right to pay nothing, rules are rules.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
Xotika.TV username: Jeremycoin
Bitcointalk username: Jeremycoin
Bitcointalk UID: 397611
Starting Post Count (including this post): 1889
Forum rank before entry: Sr. Member
Did you read the terms & conditions thoroughly: Yes
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

I have filled all required post only mistake is i just made 2 post in beginners & help just 1 post missed as most of the signature campaign dont allow to post in this section. I have not received my payment for that. Full week work went in vain. apart from this got kicked out from the campaign.

Rules are rules, deal with it.

Just want to ask up a question that will the previous round rule violators can reapply if they want to?

Don't count up this post.Updating my application.

this is what i want to clarify cos i only see are for participants that weren't able to meet the min post and those who were banned.
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
Are you really going to be so strict and not pay some of us for forgetting about that 1 post in xotica thread ?

That is borderline cruel. Loosing one week of advertising due to one silly post ?
Rules are rules, and seriously is making more than 25 posts and just one post on the Xoita thread that hard for you? Accept your mistake and move on, you agreed to the rues when you joined

It's not a problem to make 25 posts, as i did 27 that week, but it's sad that forgetting one post in xotica thread gets you nulled payment.  Roll Eyes

I have filled all required post only mistake is i just made 2 post in beginners & help just 1 post missed as most of the signature campaign dont allow to post in this section. I have not received my payment for that. Full week work went in vain. apart from this got kicked out from the campaign.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468
Just want to ask up a question that will the previous round rule violators can reapply if they want to?

Don't count up this post.Updating my application.
Activity: 574
I thought i was posting in the Xotiva official thread. lol

@Notaek, can i still apply?
Activity: 714
Merit: 528
I apply to Smiley
Thank you to put your trust in me, i promise to maintain my post quality and stay out of any trouble Wink
Cheers
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468
Want to join the camaign.

Xotika.TV username: psonowal83
Bitcointalk username: Avirunes
Bitcointalk UID: 175302
Starting Post Count (including this post):   255256

Hi, i received PM stating that my coins is already transferred to my account but i don't see any coins lingering there Huh
Maybe Xotika forgot to add it ?
Thanks

Here are the steps regarding withdrawal:
-snip
Edit: Found it and withdrawing all the coins Wink

Good.
Thank you for the guide even though i already found how Wink

I see that Dollarneed is re-applying for the campaign
In that case i will re-apply too as i found this signature to be my new home
Xotika.TV username: teddy329
Bitcointalk username: teddy5145
Bitcointalk UID: 513960
Starting Post Count (including this post):   1441
legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009
Hi, i received PM stating that my coins is already transferred to my account but i don't see any coins lingering there Huh
Thanks

Here are the steps regarding withdrawal:

1. Hover on your profile tab and click on Referrals.

2. You can view your funds on the Referrals tab. (funds are shown in mBTC)

3. Click on BTC Wallet tab and you can collect your funds from there. You can either transfer them to your tip pool for tipping the models or withdraw it to your preferred wallet, but you have to chose one option among the two.

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7

I did the similar, i.e nullifying the payment because some participant didn't meet the min limit by one post when I was running the Ecoin campaign, and I still don't see any problem with it
Activity: 742
thank you so much notaek and xotika, i've received my payment,

i would like to join with this campaign again

Xotika.TV username: dollarneed
Bitcointalk username: dollarneed
Bitcointalk UID: 452676
Starting Post Count (including this post):   1681

Thanks in advance
Activity: 630
PM me to buy traffic for your site!
Are you really going to be so strict and not pay some of us for forgetting about that 1 post in xotica thread ?

That is borderline cruel. Loosing one week of advertising due to one silly post ?
Rules are rules, and seriously is making more than 25 posts and just one post on the Xoita thread that hard for you? Accept your mistake and move on, you agreed to the rues when you joined

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
「きみはこれ&#

When I did not receive the payment on time.The campaign Manager noteak paid through his own wallet just to keep up with the rules.If he can do that then he has all the rights to cancel payouts if the rules are not followed.Instead of writing here trying messaging him I'm sure he understands.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7

Activity: 630
PM me to buy traffic for your site!

Thanks
Edit: Found it and withdrawing all the coins Wink
Can i join this campaign again ?
I really want to stay on this campaign Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009
Post Assessment for Round 3 has started

I'll start assessing your posts from now and any posts made after 2pm will not be counted.

For payments, you'll need to access your respective Xotika.TV accounts, so be sure to check your usernames on the spreadsheet, if there's any mistakes done while enlisting.

For withdrawing, you must have to activate 2-Factor Authentication either through your cellphone or through WinAuth app for desktop.

If you face any problem during withdrawal, you can directly pm me or our CEO and we'll be able to guide you thoroughly.

Post Assessment for Round 3 has been completed

All your payments will be processed shortly.

Round 4 will be commencing right after payment of Round 3 is complete.

Also watch out for changes in rules. As usual, the enrollment process will not be on "first come, first served" basis. After you make your enrollment post here, I'll manually assess your previous post quality, before finalizing your enrollment. And this time, we are wanting new members to participate.

Here's the archive of the thread for Round 3.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
SebastianJu, notaek,
Thank you both for your services, gentlemen!

Best regards
Xotika.TV's Team

Thank you for your flawless service Sebastian. Smiley

Thank you guys. I wish you success with the signature campaign and the affiliate program as well as good cam models and an active... tipping... community. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
quite interesting and well created concept ...

im watching - and helping where i can ...

well done guys and gals ...

#crysx
Pages:
Jump to: