Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED][AIRDROP][BOUNTY] BitCourse Community Airdrop - [CLOSED FOR NOW] - page 2. (Read 6857 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 21
Very nice, I like this project. Will follow it.
Joined airdrop
Good Luck.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Good project with airdrop for members, looks very intersting for communities
i wish all participant will hold this token for good future this token, best regards
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
Shouting out legit crypto airdrops
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
This is the best airdrop I have seen so
Am in full support that the  project is going to achieve massive success.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
This is the project everyone of us in the cryptoworld should support and push to high limits. We need to make the whole world understand the benefits of cryptocurrency and how it gives power back to the people.
The fact that the ANN was made with a legendary account is an indication also that its less likely going to be a scam. Most scam projects open newbie accounts for their nefarious activities. More so, as a legend, Dev must have had all the experience and knowledge required to train people on blockchain and crypto technology. Best of luck dev team.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Interesting project. I think it has future.
Activity: 392
A good airdrop is a good and necessary project. Now is the time for such decisions in education.
Activity: 57

really quality project, I am sure that you will get
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
Blockchain could change the way many kinds of transactions are processed. Good luck to the whole team!
Activity: 70
Nice and promising project! We are following and sharing this one. Good Luck Admin/Dev
Activity: 6
Oтличный пpoeкт, yдaчи жeлaю peбятaм paзpaбoтчикaм! Moгy пpиcoeдинитьcя к дecaнтиpoвaнию? Пpиcoeдиняюcь.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
This is a great project and a good way to conduct an airdrop. Good luck on your journey to success.
Activity: 2
Really good project Wink

Very interesting use case with this BC

Want to see them to the moon :p
Activity: 63
I joined the project and will follow it!!
Activity: 124
Merit: 11
This project is so amazing as I been reading their plan. I have nothing to say but I'm impress of this token.
Activity: 13
interesting project. I'll follow you. I wish you good luck.
Activity: 9
joined! I hope everything goes in the right direction. The project was so great
Activity: 434
I joined airdrop. Interesting project. I think you have great potential. How to develop your project? on which exchanges will you trade? Will you have bounty company?
Activity: 269
Very interesting design and innovation whitepaper. It seems investors are very interested in this project. Joined this project. Great project for long investment.
Activity: 71
Join, looks awesome project, I wish that this project was successful.
Pages:
Jump to: