Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED][AIRDROP][BOUNTY] BitCourse Community Airdrop - [CLOSED FOR NOW] - page 10. (Read 6857 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Nice project, i really love the name of this wonderful project. And hoping to see the success of this awesome project. All the best to the dev and his team members.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
I liked the pictures of your demo platform very much. it looks very simple and fluent for using.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I like this project. Education is important. I wish the dev success.
Activity: 532
The application for airdrop is quite complicated yet you need to read rules to be able to be qualified on the airdrop. Reading is part of learning. Success for this group.
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
online teaching is more convinient both to students and teachers. technology evolve and BiTCOURSE was born great project.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
These are projects we are supposed to be supporting in order to get the word about crypto all and with a better understand and adoption especially to the uninformed people out there that are still afraid of this cryptocurrency revolution.
Activity: 82
Hopefully this project will turn out to be good in the long run. If done in an organized manner, am sure this will compete with the likes of bitcoins
Activity: 112
i'm not driving fast, just flying low
why only accounts created after 15.11. are eligible? written in page one
airdrop for newbie only Grin
I'm sure you wrote it wrong
Activity: 52
I hope this project will go to the moon and goodluck dev Smiley
Just keep up the good work...
Moon is coming Smiley
Activity: 140
AIRDROP & BOUNTY
a very good dev project and i like the look of its website interesting
Activity: 42
Im looking forward for the success of the project! Stay focused and i know we will hit our goals! Good luck dev
Activity: 125
Liked the concept and informative announcement. Great way of airdrop. Good luck to project and community.
Activity: 109
Merit: 100
First of all this project's motto quite impressive and is first of it's kind...Even the whitepaper and Road-map is quite interesting and waiting for more updates to come!!
I'm in and will support anytime!
Activity: 370
Merit: 101
Freedom is priceless
man, I can tell you one thing that this project is meaningful. Look at how they made the airdrop process. Unique and impressive!
Activity: 280
i like the concept of the project. this looks like a promising project
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Hello there I am nargizochka12
This is looking like a promising project. I like how you planned the project. I am interested  
Activity: 4
first off all it really seems interesting and promising project,i would love to work for it and nice work dev.
Activity: 406
Merit: 20
The airdrop rules are good. Hoping that no cheater would get in!
Activity: 50
Registered and Following...
I will keep an eye on your project..
It seems interesting ..
Hope this project become huge:)

Sincerely
Activity: 43
Nice project. Fully supporting it.
Pages:
Jump to: