Pages:
Author

Topic: [Closed]Avalon Chips - 0.081 BTC (Global+Escrow)-BATCH2 SECURED - page 2. (Read 100135 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 253
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
I've now asked for a refund on the chips.

What happens if t13hydra doesn't come though? Does john K refund to me?

Sorry, the escrow was broken when steve started taking website orders and also when the group buys were combined.
No one knows but steve who owns what chips from the website orders.

John done his bit when he released the funds to zerif. As best I can tell Zerif then refunded part of the coin back to Steve`s private address not john k's group buy address, the rest of the coin Steve used for his own chips.

Unfortunately the coin Steve used on his chip purchase from zerif was batch 2's not his.
This is why he disappeared for 2 weeks. Because his coin was in batch 1 and batch 2 was refunded first !

He needed to wait for the batch 1 refund to cover the coin he borrowed from batch 2 for his chips.

Tin foil hat removed, carry on.
Activity: 896
Merit: 532
Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum
I've now asked for a refund on the chips.

What happens if t13hydra doesn't come though? Does john K refund to me?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
bigtimespaghetti.com
I got a reply from Steve. I asked about refunds of boards and gave an estimate of how much he will be able to refund. I won't go into specifics as it's not my place to. I'm fairly certain (short of travelling and seeing him) that Steve is working hard to salvage what he can from the situation. He also seems likely to plough on with future projects.

My guess, everything is still up in the air concerning lots of things though.

To all those still waiting on refunds, all I can advise is to provide your information via the email on the website. I don't yet believe that anyone will be out of pocket in terms of chips at this point.

which email on alphahpc.com?

There is an email address on the site, which I used. I believe I used the website form at some point too. After that I was contacted by Steve on a separate email address, I guess his personal one. I've also been in touch through the forum messaging system over the months of this debacle.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
I got a reply from Steve. I asked about refunds of boards and gave an estimate of how much he will be able to refund. I won't go into specifics as it's not my place to. I'm fairly certain (short of travelling and seeing him) that Steve is working hard to salvage what he can from the situation. He also seems likely to plough on with future projects.

To all those still waiting on refunds, all I can advise is to provide your information via the email on the website. I don't yet believe that anyone will be out of pocket in terms of chips at this point.

Ive gotten absolutely no reply or refund on my K16 order and have emailed via the site.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
CCNA: There i fixed the internet.

which email on alphahpc.com?
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com

Activity: 756
If is there anyone who live in cluj please call steve and get some info about firmware!
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
Just sent an email, let's see if I get a repy.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I hope he bought something useful from our money, and not preordered a bfl card.  Smiley
Lost "only" 4.5 BTC.

Köszönjük István, thank you Steve!
Activity: 630
Nothing.
No refunds, no news, no communication of any kind! Time to start preparing myself on how I lost 9btc...
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
Still nothing? Wow.
Activity: 34
My patiance is getting thinner and thinner.

Steve, start comunicating.
Activity: 756
Anynews about boards refund?!
Activity: 3
I talked with him on 5th of Oct, and he promised to send back my btc.
But my wallet is empty.

Ordered from website, chips only.
Activity: 896
Merit: 532
Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum
Steve, please tell us what is going on!

If I don't get a plan from you by the end of October, I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask for my 28-odd bitcoins back Sad
Activity: 630
I will also list my order again. Still waiting for any response:

Order: #1307
Date: June 12th, 2013
Chips + Klondike16 boards (2.146 BTC) x 4 = ฿8.580
Shipping: ฿0.700 via International Delivery
Order Total: ฿9.28
Transaction ID: a9018a14d0603aaf17841221ae3b1cca23fb497536ba1ec369feb6488d47bf5c
Activity: 6
I sent Steve multiple emails and PMs for almost a month and have not heard anything.  I hope that he isn't hiding out on us. 

Date: 6/30/2013 01:07
To: Alphahpc.com 15Sw7rqrksNL4B7e1sdWnNMZQnfEBRQsGY
Debit: -4.79 BTC
Transaction fee: -0.0001 BTC
Net amount: -4.7901 BTC
Transaction ID: 6c9eb9a692cb2d7e9804933a831d211ac339bd5b3758aea7968fa26f0e0fa9f2
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Come on Steve, don't leave us hanging, I still have a bit invested with you just for boards that won't be made anymore.
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
I too had no problem with getting a refund for chips only, the issue mostly is with any funds paid for chips or boards on the website. 
Activity: 658
CCNA: There i fixed the internet.
i have messaged acidu first but heard nothing from him yet.

i received a refund for only 8 of 20 chips i held ownership of. the original 8.

i had purchased at cost (0.081BTC each) 12 chips from acidu that have either been paid to him or not refunded to myself. i can post verifications of this transaction if necessary ( to jog memories).
Great... I'll sort tgat out as soon as i get to work..

still not taken care of.. just so t doesnt get buried
Pages:
Jump to: