Pages:
Author

Topic: (closed)[BOUNTY]Metahash Cryptocurrency for decentralized apps PAYING IN ETH 300 - page 2. (Read 25265 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 3
4) Click the bounty app (it'll appear closer to the date) and enter your ETH wallet there
I don't understand for this step, what is meant by "enter your ETH wallet there"
I saw an application that told me to import my wallet, right?
Activity: 1151
Merit: 260
☆Gaget-Pack☆
New Bounty Rules
Source: MetaHash Telegram Bounty Channel: t.me/metahash_bounty

The following below is a quote from Adrian Joey a representative of MetaHash, copied from the official Telegram bounty channel.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Adrian Joey | #MetaHash:
Attention All Bounty Participants!

We'd like to announce you the rules to gain your reward obligatory for all, with no exceptions.
We do understand the inconveniences caused, however, these measures are made to provide secure and fair transaction processing. Due to several cases of violations and attempts of fraud during the campaign and stake calculation.
From this moment on, until the 21st of September (date of distribution) you will need to:

you may do it now:

1) Download #MetaGate from metagate.metahash.org/
2) Install it into any folder (except desktop) using Metagate.exe
3) Register and create an #MHC wallet

you'll need to do it after the announcement of the bounty app release (before 21st September)

4) Click the bounty app (it'll appear closer to the date) and enter your ETH wallet there
5) Leave #MetaGate active at least for 4 hours

So follow the steps (the first part: 1,2,3 as for now) and be ready for your reward.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not do anything when I press the purse load! Download does not start! Someone downloaded the purse?
Sorry, I don't work for Metahash or Bountyportals. I simply seen that the thread wasn't up to date, as the rules for the bounty campaigners has recently changed according to MetaHash's official telegram channel. The news for their campaign is updated frequently. I was just posting the update out of common courtesy!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
New Bounty Rules

The following below is a quote from Adrian Joey a representative of MetaHash, copied from the official Telegram bounty channel.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Adrian Joey | #MetaHash:

We'd like to announce you the rules to gain your reward obligatory for all, with no exceptions.
We do understand the inconveniences caused, however, these measures are made to provide secure and fair transaction processing. Due to several cases of violations and attempts of fraud during the campaign and stake calculation.
From this moment on, until the 21st of September (date of distribution) you will need to:

you may do it now:

you'll need to do it after the announcement of the bounty app release (before 21st September)

So follow the steps (the first part: 1,2,3 as for now) and be ready for your reward.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not do anything when I press the purse load! Download does not start! Someone downloaded the purse?

Disable adblocker and retry to download, if you are using an adblocker.
Activity: 938
Merit: 252
New Bounty Rules

Adrian Joey | #MetaHash:

you may do it now:

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260
☆Gaget-Pack☆
New Bounty Rules

Adrian Joey | #MetaHash:

you may do it now:

Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
Any information bounty payment irfan ??
Activity: 368
Merit: 105
Attention, this project or the bounty managers are committing fraud, people are not getting paid, heads up.

Just a heads up and complaint, after I spends days researching and writing an in depth article about this project I realised I am not getting paid for it. I contacted the bounty management and was informed that the traffic on my site was too low.

Excuse me?

As you can see in the rules below the emphasis was on quality, depending on the quality you would get 10-30 stakes,
the amount of traffic just another indicator where in between this range you would end up. But hey, suddenly you get zero!

Here is an excerpt from the Blog Campaign and the rules:

Blog and YouTube campaign updated on 30 June and from this day a new reward system will also be implemented.

BLOG CAMPAIGN

Rewards:
There are 3 types of Rewards

Original
Original article of high quality: 60 stakes
Original article of good quality: 40 stakes
Original article of low quality: 20 stakes

Re-Posting/ Translation
Re-Posting/Translation of any blog: 10 stakes

Sharing to Social Media
Stakes for Sharing your Original Blog to different big Social media
To Reddit, Facebook, Twitter and other known social media: 1 stakes
To any big Forum: 5 stakes

Rules:
● An article /review /post in a blog should contain at least 500 words.
● The content must be original/unique. All the materials will get checked for plagiarism and copyright infringement. It is not allowed to copy Whitepaper, One pager or content from the website and original Metahash articles.
● Upload posts on your website or blog. All posts and articles should be online and be accessible to all users before the end of the Tokensale.
● Readers of the posted article should be interested in digital currencies.
● The website must have a real audience. New websites are not accepted.
The number of views will also be taken into account and may result in up- or down-ranking of your work.
● There must be a link to Metahash website, Metahash Whitepaper.
● Fill in the form below to notify us about your article.

Did you see any section or red flag indicating that blogs/articles get rejected if the traffic is too low?

Me neither, otherwise I would have stayed the hell out of this...traffic is something you cannot influence,
and if there is a rejection policy the least it should have been communicated upfront.

Answering to your allegations;

We do not rejected your blog on the basis of just low traffic, there are certain other things,

First: The website on which you posted your blog is newly created and we have clearly mentioned in our rules that we will not accept any blog on a new website.
Second: The site almost have no data available on cryptocurrency so the digital currency audience will also be negligible.
Third: The rules about number of views also apply on website. There should be a substantial number of traffic on the website.
Fourth: Website having no audience has no benefit to the project by any means.

Activity: 190
Merit: 100
Attention, this project or the bounty managers are committing fraud, people are not getting paid, heads up.

Just a heads up and complaint, after I spends days researching and writing an in depth article about this project I realised I am not getting paid for it. I contacted the bounty management and was informed that the traffic on my site was too low.

Excuse me?

As you can see in the rules below the emphasis was on quality, depending on the quality you would get 10-30 stakes,
the amount of traffic just another indicator where in between this range you would end up. But hey, suddenly you get zero!

Here is an excerpt from the Blog Campaign and the rules:

Blog and YouTube campaign updated on 30 June and from this day a new reward system will also be implemented.

BLOG CAMPAIGN

Rewards:
There are 3 types of Rewards

Original
Original article of high quality: 60 stakes
Original article of good quality: 40 stakes
Original article of low quality: 20 stakes

Re-Posting/ Translation
Re-Posting/Translation of any blog: 10 stakes

Sharing to Social Media
Stakes for Sharing your Original Blog to different big Social media
To Reddit, Facebook, Twitter and other known social media: 1 stakes
To any big Forum: 5 stakes

Rules:
● An article /review /post in a blog should contain at least 500 words.
● The content must be original/unique. All the materials will get checked for plagiarism and copyright infringement. It is not allowed to copy Whitepaper, One pager or content from the website and original Metahash articles.
● Upload posts on your website or blog. All posts and articles should be online and be accessible to all users before the end of the Tokensale.
● Readers of the posted article should be interested in digital currencies.
● The website must have a real audience. New websites are not accepted.
The number of views will also be taken into account and may result in up- or down-ranking of your work.
● There must be a link to Metahash website, Metahash Whitepaper.
● Fill in the form below to notify us about your article.

Did you see any section or red flag indicating that blogs/articles get rejected if the traffic is too low?

Me neither, otherwise I would have stayed the hell out of this...traffic is something you cannot influence,
and if there is a rejection policy the least it should have been communicated upfront.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
When you distribute airdrop token
I wait it too long time ago
hope you are patient, they have announced that the distribution will take place in early September, the gift maneger has given all participants three days to resolve their complaints and today they have closed all complaints forms

And we have almost fixed all the complaints. Just telegram complaints are in process.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
https://ammut.network/
hope you are patient, they have announced that the distribution will take place in early September, the gift maneger has given all participants three days to resolve their complaints and today they have closed all complaints forms
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
legendary
Sugars.zone
Spreadsheets

Content Media campaign: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_iSJePcpdzZHxSkDj6Fci44zj5HahNnma39uWVmF6hc/edit?usp=sharing
Signature campaign: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rIkMfsRT-6w5Ukbv2S5GDPPPIPWpBpPjWexWZRvYYMQ/edit?usp=sharing
Telegram Campaign: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ozt9aK06Ri3GPJi9vR2swi30g1Fw0fRHrXWaUoa9lf4/edit?usp=sharing
Social media campaign: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VF1LF-fct5SKb7xrmq6onqNqkpohp2TCqVeU9rVJRdQ/edit?usp=sharing

Please fill out your Complaint below, if you have any issue

Sheets will be finalized at the end of the month. And distribution will be starting from the start of next month.

Please contact us on telegram https://t.me/officialbountyportals for inquiries 

Fill this complaint form for #MetaHash issues. You have 3 days to fill your issues. https://goo.gl/forms/3yO4essHpdgOPWRo1
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Where can I see for the spreadsheet participants for the bounty blog campaign?I check in this tread but the spreadsheet doesn't display the data
Activity: 168
This is very good project. I am miss this project in the past time.
I am no lucky man.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1334
All the sheets will be published tomorrow, With complete calculations.
Thanks for informations.
When will be distrubution?
Activity: 2
Sorry, but I have done some repost task, so when will I receive my ETH???
legendary
Sugars.zone
All the sheets will be published tomorrow, With complete calculations.
Activity: 756
Merit: 290
Hi Admin, please check again your Signature Spreadsheet at number 75, why he/she gets 99 stakes on week 7?

By mistake.

All the signature partucipants can remove your signatures now.

Thank you for being part of this campaign.

For more bountyportals projects, please visit.

Please join this group if you have any question https://t.me/Officialbountyportals

thanks for update, thats great campaign managed perfectly. i continue to join bountyportals campaings Smiley gratz team.
Activity: 25
when the spreadsheet for blog and youtube campaign be open?its still private
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1334
Hi Admin, please check again your Signature Spreadsheet at number 75, why he/she gets 99 stakes on week 7?

By mistake.

All the signature partucipants can remove your signatures now.

Thank you for being part of this campaign.

For more bountyportals projects, please visit.

Please join this group if you have any question https://t.me/Officialbountyportals

Hi. I have a question about metahash bounty. Stakes are calculatedt thanks for this.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rIkMfsRT-6w5Ukbv2S5GDPPPIPWpBpPjWexWZRvYYMQ/edit#gid=1350521657

But some striking peoples have stakes.
for example
in line 13 Apple4myCat has 3 stakes
line 15, Maicol792 has 5,5 stakes
line 30 Ronaldcoin2017 has 10 stakes
And anothers...
Is this right?
Pages:
Jump to: