Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED]Get Up to 0.024BTC every week on your signature! - page 18. (Read 23516 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
received my 2nd payment
i leave feedback in your trust ratings
thanks to coinbroker
Activity: 364
Merit: 256
I got my second payment too without even asking for it, thank you.

legendary
Activity: 895
Merit: 1001
receive my payment thank you  Wink
Activity: 1708
Merit: 541
Received my payment for this week
Thank you!
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Hi,

I joined at 12th when will I receive payment and did 17-18 posts last week.

I am not sure that is why asking please clarify.

you will get paid on July 22nd, cuz you need to apply before Thursday to get paid on next Tuesday, July 12th is already Saturday.
Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
Will this campaign reopen for applying? After some weeks... ?
Kindly,
        MZ
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Hi,

I joined at 12th when will I receive payment and did 17-18 posts last week.

I am not sure that is why asking please clarify.
I did not receive payment due to not making enough posts, but on next tuesday you manually check my postcount if I don't send you a PM and send me the payment? Also do I have to enroll again next week in order to stay in the list of accepts?

I will check all the post numbers on every Tuesday, don't worry. Also, no need to reapply.

It is truly great not to have to apply again or PM you; we just need to enjoy reading and posting in the forum and we will get our nice reward Smiley Smiley

In a year a Hero Member can do 1.2BTC from his signature

Grin
Activity: 1022
I did not receive payment due to not making enough posts, but on next tuesday you manually check my postcount if I don't send you a PM and send me the payment? Also do I have to enroll again next week in order to stay in the list of accepts?

I will check all the post numbers on every Tuesday, don't worry. Also, no need to reapply.

It is truly great not to have to apply again or PM you; we just need to enjoy reading and posting in the forum and we will get our nice reward Smiley Smiley

In a year a Hero Member can do 1.2BTC from his signature
Activity: 328
Allright thanks for the reply! : )

Activity: 328
Activity: 322
Payment is received, ty  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Я и.о. LZ
Yep! im here Wink
So the payment day is tuesday ,and if we should PM OP to demand the payment on every payment day? Who can answer this quesition ?

payment is on Tuesday for those who joined the campaign before last Thursday, you could PM me or wait for me to check all the post numbers.
Activity: 560
Merit: 504
So the payment day is tuesday ,and if we should PM OP to demand the payment on every payment day? Who can answer this quesition ?
Activity: 1022
Payment received : https://blockchain.info/tx/87cc15ed14d417e5f8f4ae04cd653a700ad709ed879c5fe6d1d6dcbc8d5d3ff3

I didn't event had to send a PM, coinbroker is very trustworthy
staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code
I think i'm not reach 15 posts I will try more I have very busy weekend  Cry
Activity: 854
Payment received from coinbroker: 0.021 BTC on July 15, 2014 06:47

Trusted user ++
Pages:
Jump to: