Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED]Get Up to 0.024BTC every week on your signature! - page 22. (Read 23516 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Id like to join too!
BTC address: 1GMBE7KadSJ7g7PmKSyVD8WLmsrZH4re17

Seems like you are using the wrong signature code,Full member should use this one:

Full Member:

▓▓Coinbroker.io▓▓  ▓▓Altcoin Exchange / Gain 0.001 BTC per referral▓▓

Code:
[b][url=https://coinbroker.io/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=fmsignature&utm_campaign=website&ag=bitcointalk][color=#00adbb]▓▓[/color][b][color=black]Coin[color=#308dac]broker[/color].io[/color][color=#00adbb]▓▓[/color][/b]  [color=#00adbb]▓▓[/color][b][color=black]Altcoin Exchange / Gain 0.001 BTC per referral[/color][/b][color=#00adbb]▓▓[/color][/url][/b]

Activity: 328
Merit: 250
Id like to join too!
BTC address: 1GMBE7KadSJ7g7PmKSyVD8WLmsrZH4re17
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Joining.
 Starting post 296
BTC address 156rHG14dQms1RdkRQBo8BungfjJeCEN7i

Thank you

confirmed
Activity: 644
Joining.
 Starting post 296
BTC address 156rHG14dQms1RdkRQBo8BungfjJeCEN7i

Thank you
Activity: 364
My internet provider sent a letter to me. They will make a large upgrade on the network and i not gona have intertnet 'till monday. So please don't delete me from the camping i will try to get 15 post as fast i can.

we could check your posts on July 22nd. If you have more than 30 posts, you could be paid for two weeks together. (won't count yours on July 15th)
Ok thanks. Then please check it at July 22nd.
Bitcoin address: 15eiAnGmwGVKSGjSKowcDw7N6CmhG7jfoo

Thank you!

Also, one quick question, if I manage to get 729 posts (714 + 15) by Tuesday, and I PM you, can I switch to another signature campaign without completing the entire 7 days or will I not get paid that way? I am willing to take a reduction in the pay for this.

Thank you

If you have enough posts by Tuesday, you will get paid for this week. but you must keep our sig to stay in our project. if you switch your sig after Tuesday, you won't be able to join again. wanna in or not?

Yup, sure thing Smiley I am subscribing until Tuesday ONLY, this is certain.
Once forum time hits 12:00 AM on Tuesday, I will send the PM. Do I have your permission to switch to another signature immediately after sending the PM, even before you give me a response?

please wait for my response. I will deal all the payments within 24 hours.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Thank you!

Also, one quick question, if I manage to get 729 posts (714 + 15) by Tuesday, and I PM you, can I switch to another signature campaign without completing the entire 7 days or will I not get paid that way? I am willing to take a reduction in the pay for this.

Thank you

If you have enough posts by Tuesday, you will get paid for this week. but you must keep our sig to stay in our project. if you switch your sig after Tuesday, you won't be able to join again. wanna in or not?

Yup, sure thing Smiley I am subscribing until Tuesday ONLY, this is certain.
Once forum time hits 12:00 AM on Tuesday, I will send the PM. Do I have your permission to switch to another signature immediately after sending the PM, even before you give me a response?
My internet provider sent a letter to me. They will make a large upgrade on the network and i not gona have intertnet 'till monday. So please don't delete me from the camping i will try to get 15 post as fast i can.

we could check your posts on July 22nd. If you have more than 30 posts, you could be paid for two weeks together. (won't count yours on July 15th)

Thank you!

Thank you

legendary

Thank you!

Thank you
legendary

Thank you!
Address : 1HuANMWkN4PZbrGmnxSTqAbdLfePzjX7dK

please check my signature, thanks

put your name on the list already
Activity: 644
Address : 1HuANMWkN4PZbrGmnxSTqAbdLfePzjX7dK

please check my signature, thanks
Activity: 1708
Merit: 541
Still available right?

Bitcoin address:   1JNjCJPVpDTFXXr9GF3SximoESnJZxzyRk

Thank you

I will put you on our list. your link address should be: https://coinbroker.io/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=msignature&utm_campaign=website&ag=bitcointalk&rc=jBGjL3F1rQGDg2PYSp0PBbaiYWg%3D

please use the correct one, thx a lot~

Done, thank you
Still available right?

Thank you

I will put you on our list. your link address should be: https://coinbroker.io/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=msignature&utm_campaign=website&ag=bitcointalk&rc=jBGjL3F1rQGDg2PYSp0PBbaiYWg%3D

please use the correct one, thx a lot~
Activity: 1708
Merit: 541
Still available right?

Thank you
Please add me.

Signature set.
Starting posts: 130 (with this)
BTC address: 12dEDVLQQiwt5DkDwLHLB2JmXHVKqMFSwr

added.
Please add me.

Signature set.
Starting posts: 130 (with this)
BTC address: 12dEDVLQQiwt5DkDwLHLB2JmXHVKqMFSwr
We still get free 0.001/reff If User still not make deposit or trade  ?

your referrals must deposit and trade once before counting
Pages:
Jump to: