Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED][GRIDSEED SHIPPED] As Low as $93 Plug&Play 5-Chip Miners | $1375 Blades - page 21. (Read 36005 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Interested in a $2250 plug and play pack. Already PMed.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004
I did the same.
 Smiley

red miners from your pictures are the unstable ones ...

Any sources or verification of this information?  @Atari, information regarding such?   Smiley

Yes, those are my own from when I purchased them in January. All my current units in stock are gold units.

Cheers

Thanks for the update.   Smiley

Still looking to purchase some of these once I get the funds together by the way, have your group buy thread favorited. 
Activity: 26
Hey atari I sent you an email already, but I'd like to order 10 for 2250. Will send a pm with shipping address.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I'm a little confused by the listing.  Does the 10 unit setup cost $2,250 or $2,450?

Thanks!

Hi,

Normally $2,450 but if you pay by tuesday night it is $2,250.
Did you get my PM?
In for one 10 set kit.

Hey,

I sent you a PM earlier, but I resent it again.

Please check inbox. Thanks
Activity: 18
Did you get my PM?
In for one 10 set kit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 261
New In Town...
I'm a little confused by the listing.  Does the 10 unit setup cost $2,250 or $2,450?

Thanks!
How much is just 1 unit with all needed hardware?

Hey,

Sorry, minimum purchase is 5 units.
Are these in stock and available to ship to me on Monday? I'm looking at buying 20 units. So 2 -10 packs!

Let me know.

Sent PM as well with address for shipping estimate.

PM sent. Check inbox

Any sources or verification of this information?  @Atari, information regarding such?   Smiley

Yes, those are my own from when I purchased them in January. All my current units in stock are gold units.

Cheers

Still looking to purchase some of these once I get the funds together by the way, have your group buy thread favorited. 

Great! Just PM me when you are ready to purchase.

Cheers
Activity: 4
How much is just 1 unit with all needed hardware?
Activity: 57
Are these in stock and available to ship to me on Monday? I'm looking at buying 20 units. So 2 -10 packs!

Let me know.

Sent PM as well with address for shipping estimate.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004
That is good news I have been reading some of the instability issues with the red ones were frustrating.
I have also read that a firmware update fixed that for most of the red ones.

Cheers
Activity: 735
Merit: 501

Cheers

Cheers
Activity: 560
Merit: 105

Want to reserve and information on this too.
Activity: 735
Merit: 501

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
Please reserve 2 - 10 unit kits and 1 - 5 unit kit.

I sent you a PM.

I am in Sydney, but unfortunately I will be only available by mobile for 24 hours. Please see PM for contact details.

Thanks!!!

PM sent. Please check inbox
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Please reserve 2 - 10 unit kits and 1 - 5 unit kit.

I sent you a PM.

I am in Sydney, but unfortunately I will be only available by mobile for 24 hours. Please see PM for contact details.

Thanks!!!
Pages:
Jump to: