Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED][GRIDSEED SHIPPED] As Low as $93 Plug&Play 5-Chip Miners | $1375 Blades - page 17. (Read 36005 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I will also vouch for atari, whilst it did take some time to process a refund he did give me a full refund via Australian bank transfer as requested.
Trust-worthy and would deal with again.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I will again vouch for 'atari02'... my order of 50 units arrived safe and sound this morning. I am in the process of ordering another 50 from 'atari02' as soon as I get these units online and tested.

Thanks!

Hi 24Kilo,

Thank you very much for your trust and support!! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004
That is great news.
Happy Mining. Grin

I will again vouch for 'atari02'... my order of 50 units arrived safe and sound this morning. I am in the process of ordering another 50 from 'atari02' as soon as I get these units online and tested.

Thanks!
Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Thanks!
Activity: 71
Atari,

Sent you a PM yesterday for a change request on my order. Please check your inbox.

Thx

Hi Deepak,

PM sent. Please check inbox
Hey man,

Is your Skype hacked? If not, why are you trying to send me an file with an dodgy extension out of the blue?

Thanks

Hey guys, this scammer guy is not me. I am gonna put a warning at the start of the thread. Some customer are no realising they are talking to this scammer guy instead of the real me.

My Skype username is: bouncerr38

I have a real photo of me on Skype

WARNING!! DO NOT ADD: boucnerr38

Scammer has an image of a red Gridseed unit

NOTE: The c and n in the username has been reversed

This asshole is trying to masquerade as me and scam my potential customers out of BTC or cash transfer.

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
read the previous page, it's not him
Activity: 3
Hey man,

Is your Skype hacked? If not, why are you trying to send me an file with an dodgy extension out of the blue?
http://i.imgur.com/YY9yQCN.png

Thanks
Activity: 18
Atari,

Sent you a PM yesterday for a change request on my order. Please check your inbox.

Thx
Atari I sent you several PMs about the controller you said you would ship me. Please respond.

PM reply sent. Check inbox
Hi Guys,

I know delivery was set for Saturday yesterday, I waited all day for the goods that Gridseed promised me. However, only this morning did Gridseed reply and say they will dispatch the units for me on Monday which I will receive on Tuesday. So now shipping has been moved forward to Tuesday 18th.

Anyone have any concerns please PM me to discuss.

Cheers
Atari02, please respond about my order  Huh

I'm from the before batch.

Hi Fassade,

PM sent with response, please check inbox and reply to me.

Thanks
Activity: 71
Atari02, please respond about my order  Huh

I'm from the before batch.
Activity: 84
Atari I sent you several PMs about the controller you said you would ship me. Please respond.
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Hey atari,

Just sent my payment as well. Please confirm when you can.

Thanks!
Activity: 697
Merit: 503
Quick question. Do the power supplies in the kit (both for the 5 chip units and the USB hub) support higher line voltages? I'm considering deploying at a colocation site where the AC line voltage is 208.

Thanks in advance.

I believe it can work as the psu are rated at 220-240. It is just a little outside the range, but do your research and don't take my word for it.

Could you please respond to my PMs regarding the previous batch. Thank you.

PM sent, please check inbox

Hi atari

Sent payment for 10 miners please Pm me confirmation when u get a chance
Quick question. Do the power supplies in the kit (both for the 5 chip units and the USB hub) support higher line voltages? I'm considering deploying at a colocation site where the AC line voltage is 208.

Thanks in advance.

I believe it can work as the psu are rated at 220-240. It is just a little outside the range, but do your research and don't take my word for it.

PM sent, please check inbox
Activity: 3
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

Thanks in advance.

Pages:
Jump to: