Pages:
Author

Topic: CLOSEDGroup Buy#9 ASICMINER Erupter USB Miner 0.31 BTC Or Less USA/INTERNATIONAL - page 10. (Read 17847 times)

Activity: 235
Merit: 100
Damn! More then .10 BTC cheaper compared to last week! I'd be tempted if I had the BTC, but considering when you can deliver I guess it was a good I ordered my miners when I could. I wonder how many BE's are in the wild now hashing..
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I've never done a group buy before, so I just want to be clear - US shipping is 0.12 BTC for any quantitiy up to 100 miners, right? So the cost for one miner with shipping and no insurance would be 0.33 + 0.12 for a total of 0.45?
Yes. That is correct. You send payment to my payment address then PM me your mailing address and email.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I've never done a group buy before, so I just want to be clear - US shipping is 0.12 BTC for any quantitiy up to 100 miners, right? So the cost for one miner with shipping and no insurance would be 0.33 + 0.12 for a total of 0.45?

New Lower Prices Again! If you already ordered, I will refund the difference.
Units Ordered  Unit Price    

1-10            0.33 BTC
  11-20            0.32 BTC
     30+            Please PM me how many you want for a quote.

How much later are these shipped than the last batch #8?

If it's only a matter of days would you consider combining these with an existing b#8 order so that we can take advantage of the price drop without suffering postage?
These are set to ship from me on August 20th, maybe sooner. I can hold up your group buy #8 purchase to include both in the same shipment if you place your order today to ensure you get in the first order at these new group buy #9 prices.
Hi SilentSonicBoom

i am china, can we buy from you? or from rockxie?
You should try to buy from your region reseller first. PM me if that does not work.
Activity: 196
I love Bitcoin
Hi SilentSonicBoom

i am china, can we buy from you? or from rockxie?
Activity: 238
How much later are these shipped than the last batch #8?

If it's only a matter of days would you consider combining these with an existing b#8 order so that we can take advantage of the price drop without suffering postage?

36 miners and counting! Thanks for the orders!

New prices are up!

Just to be the complete noob early on...I'm in the US and I only want one with cheap shipping and no insurance so its 0.53 btc correct?

EDIT: ooo I see what you did there! So...0.47 btc then ya?
Yes it is. 0.47 btc with shipping included. I would love to place an order for you. Thanks in advance for any order that you may place Smiley
Ill take 10 for 3.62 shipped
Send payment to 1FrWLVfxviiWFo88g3LA4YGSVZGn67rY3m and PM me your shipping address. Thanks for the order!
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Ill take 10 for 3.62 shipped
Activity: 237
I rave ... whats your excuse?!?

New prices are up!

Just to be the complete noob early on...I'm in the US and I only want one with cheap shipping and no insurance so its 0.53 btc correct?

EDIT: ooo I see what you did there! So...0.47 btc then ya?
Stay tuned in the next 14 hours or less for my new lower prices. Get your btc ready!

well damn..  i already offloaded most btc into your buy#8
Just received new prices from friedcat today and closed group buy#8. Didn't get my blade prices though. This group buy should ship by August 20th. I will be very busy getting order#6 from Group Buy #8 shipped on August 17th. I can always take another order  Cheesy

Activity: 238
Stay tuned in the next 14 hours or less for my new lower prices. Get your btc ready!

well damn..  i already offloaded most btc into your buy#8

SSB has great communication!  Please be sooner on announcement Smiley lol.
I will see what I can do. I am waiting on a response from friedcat on blade prices but have a pretty good idea what my new lower prices will be for the USB Miners. Keep watching for details Wink
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

SSB has great communication!  Please be sooner on announcement Smiley lol.
Activity: 237
I rave ... whats your excuse?!?

Excited! Cheesy

Pages:
Jump to: