Pages:
Author

Topic: CLOSEDGroup Buy#9 ASICMINER Erupter USB Miner 0.31 BTC Or Less USA/INTERNATIONAL - page 7. (Read 17847 times)

Activity: 604
Merit: 273
Thanks much, bzh. Anyone have experience OC'ing these? I was considering trying to put in 16MHz crystals...
bzh
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Hahaha, I don't think getting these a few days faster is gonna matter much. I'm just going to mine alt-chains and give them away as gifts, anyhow.
Do you have suggestion on the best USB hub to stick these things into?

I will send payment of 4.86 btc tonight for 15 units, and I'll PM you my shipping details this evening. Cheers~

Hub guide: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/which-usb-hub-to-use-with-block-erupters-nanofury-nf1-bpmc-red-fury-ant-u1-253749

I use the sipolar 20 port
Hahaha, I don't think getting these a few days faster is gonna matter much. I'm just going to mine alt-chains and give them away as gifts, anyhow.
Do you have suggestion on the best USB hub to stick these things into?

I will send payment of 4.86 btc tonight for 15 units, and I'll PM you my shipping details this evening. Cheers~
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Is this group buy still going? I'd like to order 15 USB miners. I calculate a price of 4.8 btc, how much should I add for shipping to NY? Can send payment this evening after work. Cheers~
Yes it is open. Shipping is 0.06 btc unless you want express shipping for 0.55 btc. Thanks for your order!

USA Orders

Units Ordered  Unit Price     

1-20            0.32 BTC
    21+            Please PM me how many you want for a quote.

USA USPS priority shipping 0.06 btc per 100 miners
USA USPS express shipping 0.55 btc per 100 miners

Insurance (Optional)
0.015 BTC per $100 Insurance Purchased, No Maximum Per Order
Is this group buy still going? I'd like to order 15 USB miners. I calculate a price of 4.8 btc, how much should I add for shipping to NY? Can send payment this evening after work. Cheers~
hey silentsonicboom

just want to ask
the orders I have placed today. will they be shipped on the batch you receive either today or 2moro.

thanks
No. They will ship in about 7 days(possibly sooner). All orders are first come, first served. Orders will be shipped in the order that they are received. Thanks for the question.
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
hey silentsonicboom

just want to ask
the orders I have placed today. will they be shipped on the batch you receive either today or 2moro.

thanks
Activity: 238
KUPO!
in for 32 Smiley pm'ing details now
Activity: 194
PM'd, and thanks for all your hard work!

All orders and PMs up to this time/post have been confirmed/answered. Many miners will ship this weekend assuming my shipments arrive today(Thursday) or tomorrow(Friday). Starting sometime next week, I should have stock in hand for shipment within 24-36 hours of payment(possibly sooner). Thank you for your many kind words and encouragement running the group buys. As always, I appreciate every single order placed, both big and small. Thank you.

Activity: 333
Ants Rock
PM Sent  Thank You SilentSonicBoom!  
E
Activity: 234
Payment/PM in for [redacted] miners - fantastic response time and communication - thanks!

E
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
My order is in!  Can't wait!
Activity: 245
Payment/PM sent for 10 miners (usps express), thank you!! God bless.

Update: Multiple orders have been placed. The vast majority of orders ship August 17th assuming I get them by Friday the 16th. Any orders in the last two days should ship by Wednesday next week at the latest(possibly sooner). Thanks for the orders and your support!

SilentSonicBoom
Actually I'm base in HOng kong or UK. Do you think you could Elpis me get in touch with rockxie or any alternative ways to save some shipping? So don't need to travel from China to US then back to Hong Kong?
Try a pm to rockxie. I only deal with AsicMiner.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Actually I'm base in HOng kong or UK. Do you think you could Elpis me get in touch with rockxie or any alternative ways to save some shipping? So don't need to travel from China to US then back to Hong Kong?
When will you have live stocks? and would the price be even lower at that point? Smiley
Price is not going lower in the near future. Best bet is to place an order now and I will ship in a week or less. I should have inventory in hand to fulfill orders within 24 hours of order paid sometime in the next week for USB Miners. Thank you for the question. All orders are first come, first served.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
When will you have live stocks? and would the price be even lower at that point? Smiley
just ordered 6x miners. funny how i was busy collecting all the information you asked for and forgetting to put on my own name.
 Grin Grin
waiting for the confirmation.
keep up doing this sweet job  Cheesy
Your order is confirmed. Thank you very much Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: