Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌍🌍[CLOSED][ICO HARDCAP REACHED]AIDOC | Telegram+Referral 🌍🌍 - page 3. (Read 2607 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 18
Blockchain could change the way many kinds of transactions are processed. Good luck to the whole team!
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
already joined in Telegram and done the /start
trying to register at the website, but its not english, cant even read
Please fix thanks
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
Hello, Dev! The idea of this project is good. force people to stay healthy. Do you plan to add another award? I'm very curious about what will come of this. The team looks amazing. Let's work together, we will achieve the goal. Smiley
Activity: 41
Very interesting what is proposed, is a complete project where working with dedication and dedication we can achieve great things! Let's work hard together we will achieve the goal.
Activity: 350
Cool project!
I believe this project will be a success
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Though I join I telegram but there no Wallet address section. So how we can receive?? Also telegram Bot is confusing. no clear instruction not provided there.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Please Created referral link through bot, easier to be able to invite others through referral link.
In order to also share another group.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
" Finish KYC on AIDOC website to earn extra 10 AIDOC Tokens "

did you mean is to create an account and verify it ??

Yes, right now is to create an account and verify it.

Thanks everyone for joining the telegram. Do remember that inviting your friends can get additional tokens, with a limit of up to 10 friends.
Activity: 197
dApps Development Automation Platform
Detailed information & can get the whole idea there. Team looks awesome & great things are about to happen. Watch out dears.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Joined to airdrop and followed your twitter. Thank for opportunity to get some your tokens for free
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
A wonderful project, an excellent idea of distributing tokens through free distribution, I wish the promotion of the project and good luck.
Activity: 17
I am realy curious what come out of this one Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 2
" Finish KYC on AIDOC website to earn extra 10 AIDOC Tokens "

did you mean is to create an account and verify it ??
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
best of luck dev join telegram
Activity: 96
Bounty Hunter
🌍🌍AIDOC Telegram Airdrop is now Live!!!🌍🌍

Welcome to AIDOC ICO! We’re thrilled to have you on board with us as we break new ground in the medical world. As we are moving towards our launch of our ICO, we want to welcome committed, passionate users and investors just like you to journey with us in the telegram as we share our progress and exciting news/updates.

How to get AIDOC Telegram airdrop??
- Join and stay in the AIDOC Telegram : https://t.me/AidocMeEn to get 7 AIDOC tokens
- Private message @AIDOC_bot and type /start
- Using 'Add member' to refer friends to telegram and earn 3 AIDOC tokens for each invite, capped at 10 invites.

Bonus : Finish KYC on AIDOC website to earn extra 10 AIDOC Tokens

Note : The token will only be distributed after the end of ICO sale. You have to stay in there until the token distribution.
Note : Number of tokens may change if there is any changes to the token structure.

your website seems likes error or something ? because we can see uncoded page there...please update it ASAP
Activity: 373
brand new
Activity: 0

Nice Project Team!
Good Job!!!
Activity: 434
when ico and bounty think about going in dev start, i am interested to start follow your project
Activity: 448
0xE394C4494Ac3f55F5362a3C1c949F595EffE8A19
Seems to be serious and honest project and I try to get some tokens.
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
Please, could you tell me why the bot asks the twitter ID if this is a telegram airdrop? Or is this correct?
Pages:
Jump to: