Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌍🌍[CLOSED][ICO HARDCAP REACHED]AIDOC | Telegram+Referral 🌍🌍 - page 4. (Read 2607 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Another project with a good purpose or platform. I will wait for the development of AIDOC and you can also provide bounty and signature campaign for this project.
BRI
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
thanks your dev has made me smarter over this concept project article that is very charming and good for us to read and learn
GOOD NICE IDEA Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
How much 1aidoc in usd sir?

It would be better that you keep track of the telegram for the latest updates and the exchange rate. As right now, the price of the eth still can varies a lot and that would affect the token value as well, so it would have a better judge of the value when the ico is nearer.
Activity: 434
Merit: 168
How much 1aidoc in usd sir?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
good program before heading to an ico sir development, i join you and wait for bounty social media for continuation of telegram + referrall event Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 150
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
hi Sir, the idea of this project is good. make people keep health.
thanks for sharing.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
Hi Dev, i joined the telegram.
Do you planning to add other bounty too ?
Thanks dev
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Thanks for always creating such nice airdrop for the crypto community, i will be joining.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
🌍🌍AIDOC Telegram Airdrop is now CLOSED!!!🌍🌍

Welcome to AIDOC ICO! We’re thrilled to have you on board with us as we break new ground in the medical world. As we are moving towards our launch of our ICO, we want to welcome committed, passionate users and investors just like you to journey with us in the telegram as we share our progress and exciting news/updates.

How to get AIDOC Telegram airdrop??
- Join and stay in the AIDOC Telegram : CLOSED to get 7 AIDOC tokens
- Private message CLOSED and type /start

Note : The token will only be distributed after the end of ICO sale. You have to stay in there until the token distribution.
Note : Number of tokens may change if there is any changes to the token structure.

Pages:
Jump to: