Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED][ICO] MilkCoin [MLCN] - 💲 we will pay BOUNTY in ETH! [No tokens] 💲 - page 13. (Read 15364 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Agriculture is one of the most profitable industries in Russia. Starting today, with the help of blockchain technologies you can receive high dividends on a stable business managed by professionals
Best concept and new idea
joined with twitter campaign
Activity: 462
Merit: 105
Hi bounty manager can i change Ether address because private key is hacked
twitter spreadsheets no:83   fb spreadsheets no: 66
update address: 0x73Bd58829DDD24BF7bFbe3F0bfC8f0EbD0e70F3e

Updated
Activity: 504
Hi bounty manager can i change Ether address because private key is hacked
twitter spreadsheets no:83   fb spreadsheets no: 66
update address: 0x73Bd58829DDD24BF7bFbe3F0bfC8f0EbD0e70F3e
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hi, Dev. Good luck!
I can be allowed for twitter campaign? At the time of filling the form my Twitter was less than 3 months. now it has aged more than 3 months

Hello, do u have 700 followers?
I have 3139 followers now. my number on the spreadsheet twitter campaign 175.
I can't get the steaks. as at the time of registration here, my twitter account was less than 3 months. is it possible to upgrade?
sorry for such a long time to answer. thanks
Nice project! Joined Signature campaign,, Hoping for success...
Would you mine.. Where is the spreadsheets..?
Hi! I just rank up from jr member to member. Kindly update the monitoring.I joined the signature campaign and twitter campaign. Thank you.

Thanks for participation!  Wink
Thank you! But I just want to clarify, I check the spreadsheet for signature campaign and I saw that my rank has already changed to member but still my stake for 3rd week is 5 not 15. Does this mean that I can only received the 15 stakes for member by next week not this week?
I also had the exact same question. I was so happy that I would get 15 stakes this week but sadly only see 5 for now.

U can get 15 stakes for next week, it has already started
Hi! I just rank up from jr member to member. Kindly update the monitoring.I joined the signature campaign and twitter campaign. Thank you.

Thank you! But I just want to clarify, I check the spreadsheet for signature campaign and I saw that my rank has already changed to member but still my stake for 3rd week is 5 not 15. Does this mean that I can only received the 15 stakes for member by next week not this week?

Yes, U are right
Activity: 154

I also had the exact same question. I was so happy that I would get 15 stakes this week but sadly only see 5 for now.
Activity: 363

Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
hello, good evening
applied yesterday for portuguese translation work... i would really like to participate Smiley
thanks
Hello, Campaign Manager! Just joined MilkCoin.io Twiiter Bounty a minute ago. This project sound interesting, so I'd like to participate and contribute to its success.  Smiley

Thanks  Wink
Activity: 966
Merit: 275
Hello, Campaign Manager! Just joined MilkCoin.io Twiiter Bounty a minute ago. This project sound interesting, so I'd like to participate and contribute to its success.  Smiley
May I join your bounty program?
Hello Dev Good luck can I participate as newbie in this bounty project?

Yes U can!

Sent an application to join the signature campaign, moo!

What time is the deadline for the posts tomorrow by the way?

Thanks for participation! Yes, U are right, tomorrow deadline, around 18:00 UTC  Wink
Thank you for the quick response!

By the way, we should rename the coin ticker to [MOO] instead. Tongue

Lol, great idea!  Grin
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Hello Dev Good luck can I participate as newbie in this bounty project?
legendary
Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000
Sent an application to join the signature campaign, moo!

What time is the deadline for the posts tomorrow by the way?

Thanks for participation! Yes, U are right, tomorrow deadline, around 18:00 UTC  Wink
Thank you for the quick response!

By the way, we should rename the coin ticker to [MOO] instead. Tongue
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
May I join your bounty program?
Pages:
Jump to: