Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED][ICO] MilkCoin [MLCN] - 💲 we will pay BOUNTY in ETH! [No tokens] 💲 - page 9. (Read 15326 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 255
About Blogging campaign.
Does it make sense where my article will be posted?
What exactly do you mean?
Ok, now I'll explain.
I wrote an article of good quality and I think where to put it. If I put my article on a more popular portal, then can I get a bigger reward?
Hmm...
Have you seen information about this in the description and rules of the campaign bounty?
Specifically about this situation, I did not find any information
If there was not any information on this, then it does not matter, I suppose! Wink
Why? It's not right!
LOL
Why do you think so?
The more popular the portal, where I laid out my article - the more interested investors in the project, is not it?
You're confusing your tasks a little!
If you started writing an article, then you get paid for it, no matter where you put it, though you will send it to the developers, the main thing is the material you will write in the article!
Hmm...
It makes sense. And what if I am the owner of a large information portal and I want to promote this product? Is there a specific bounty program for me?
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
About Blogging campaign.
Ok, now I'll explain.
I wrote an article of good quality and I think where to put it. If I put my article on a more popular portal, then can I get a bigger reward?
Hmm...
Have you seen information about this in the description and rules of the campaign bounty?
If there was not any information on this, then it does not matter, I suppose! Wink
Why? It's not right!
LOL
Why do you think so?
The more popular the portal, where I laid out my article - the more interested investors in the project, is not it?
You're confusing your tasks a little!
If you started writing an article, then you get paid for it, no matter where you put it, though you will send it to the developers, the main thing is the material you will write in the article!
About Blogging campaign.
Ok, now I'll explain.
Hmm...
Why? It's not right!
LOL
Why do you think so?
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Great project I just joined the twitter campain.
I hope this can be a big success, good luck !
About Blogging campaign.
Ok, now I'll explain.
Hmm...
Why? It's not right!
LOL
Why do you think so?
About Blogging campaign.
Ok, now I'll explain.
Hmm...
Why? It's not right!
About Blogging campaign.
Ok, now I'll explain.
Hmm...
Activity: 308
Joined twitter,Facebook,telegram bounty campaign Wink
About Blogging campaign.
Ok, now I'll explain.
Hmm...
About Blogging campaign.
Ok, now I'll explain.
Hmm...
About Blogging campaign.
Ok, now I'll explain.
About Blogging campaign.
About Blogging campaign.
Activity: 462
Merit: 105
prompt not late to participate in twitter and Facebook? it is necessary to hand over reports?

not too late, don't need reports!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
prompt not late to participate in twitter and Facebook? it is necessary to hand over reports?
Activity: 462
Merit: 105
Hello, Campaign Manager! What is the week period here... is it Monday to Sunday? Please reply. Thank you.
hello! From Thursday 18: 00 UTC to the same day before 18:00 UTC  Wink
Activity: 966
Merit: 275
Hello, Campaign Manager! What is the week period here... is it Monday to Sunday? Please reply. Thank you.
Activity: 420
Activity: 126
Blockchain technology is the future!
Hello, I have been re-tweeting since 10/26, but am showing a blank for my stakes.  Do I need to submit a work report or did I get excluded for some reason?  My twitter is https://twitter.com/BlockchainDK and number in the spreadsheet is 385

Pages:
Jump to: