Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED][ICO] MilkCoin [MLCN] - 💲 we will pay BOUNTY in ETH! [No tokens] 💲 - page 2. (Read 15326 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 105
Finally Filipino translation is already live : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2417623.new#new

I am very sorry for the delay Tactic.

Stakes added

dear manager,

sir, could you help me to change my facebook URL cause the old one have been hacked and deleted. i have try to get it back but i got nothing. this is my new facebook URL https://www.facebook.com/Lio.Yoshida
i have been joint this bounty for 2 weeks. there is a sign (?) in my stake sir.

from this week i have continue my task with my new FB url. please help sir.
number 330 in spreadsheet.

thank you for helping me sir.

Updated
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
dear manager,

sir, could you help me to change my facebook URL cause the old one have been hacked and deleted. i have try to get it back but i got nothing. this is my new facebook URL https://www.facebook.com/Lio.Yoshida
i have been joint this bounty for 2 weeks. there is a sign (?) in my stake sir.

from this week i have continue my task with my new FB url. please help sir.
number 330 in spreadsheet.

thank you for helping me sir.
Activity: 546
Merit: 258
I could either watch it happen or be a part of it
Finally Filipino translation is already live : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2417623.new#new

I am very sorry for the delay Tactic.

Hey guys, I'm sorry to inform you I'm going to another bounty campaign. I think Milkcoin is a great project, bound to be succesful, I just don't feel like this is the bounty for me anymore. Wishing you the best!

Ok, GL  Wink

Thanks for understanding, I will keep supporting Milkcoin in any other way I can!

U have already helped in Signature Campaign, U was the most active Cheesy
THanks anyway  Wink
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
Hey guys, I'm sorry to inform you I'm going to another bounty campaign. I think Milkcoin is a great project, bound to be succesful, I just don't feel like this is the bounty for me anymore. Wishing you the best!

Ok, GL  Wink

Thanks for understanding, I will keep supporting Milkcoin in any other way I can!

Ok, GL  Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
woooh. what i did not get the stake again why? my sharing of your post is consistent then why this happen for the second time. can i post my report for review.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Hi Mr.Manager!I check the updated monitoring for signature campaign today, my week 4 stake is just 5, it should have been 15 since I am already a member.Kindly update it. I am on line 30.Thank you!
Yup, my case is the same. I'm a member now and you also said that this weeks stake will be 15, however it sis only showing as 5. Can you please update it?
Thanks.
Activity: 363
Merit: 100
Hi Mr.Manager!I check the updated monitoring for signature campaign today, my week 4 stake is just 5, it should have been 15 since I am already a member.Kindly update it. I am on line 30.Thank you!
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
Hi, dev. I have updated the rank to the Member. I participate in the company of signatures. Please update the information in the spreadsheet.

Hello, I will update it in 2 days  Wink

Hello, Tactic. My shares in the company of signatures in the spreadsheet are indicated as for the Jr. Member, although you promised on November 7 to change them to a Member. Please correct.

Hello, rank was updated, stakes too  Wink
Hello!

My stakes haven't been updated.

Did the deadline change from last week's?

I thought we had until 18 UCT for the posts, which is 10 minutes from now. I finished around an hour ago though.

Yes, I was waiting when U end, I saw that U had around 13 posts, I add U stakes  Wink
Hi, dev. I have updated the rank to the Member. I participate in the company of signatures. Please update the information in the spreadsheet.

Hello, Tactic. My shares in the company of signatures in the spreadsheet are indicated as for the Jr. Member, although you promised on November 7 to change them to a Member. Please correct.

Hello, rank was updated, stakes too  Wink
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

Activity: 189
Merit: 0
I would like to do a Youtube video regarding Milkcoin under blogging campaign. I have two questions.

1. Are there minimum requirements to be met to get qualified to do a Youtube video? (Minimum number of subscribers etc.)
2. Can I see the spreadsheet for blogging campaign campaign to see the current submissions and stakes?

Thanks in advance.
Pages:
Jump to: