Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED][LOGO CONTEST] ♦ [VOOT] ♦ DESIGN A LOGO AND WIN A BOUNTY (30,000 VOOT) - page 2. (Read 9852 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
My vote. I would just say "Decentralized Privacy." because you then also can refer to the Vootmarket, not just Nitesend.

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fs12.postimg.org%2F80w4vef8d%2Fvoot.png&t=541&c=IdLtVJYh-n4fdQ
Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
This is cool ... sleek, serious, hardcore.  Has my vote.

I have made some changes  Smiley

Hi-Res

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Without miners, there will be no gold at all.
Selected 11 awesome logo designs made for VOOT coin, from me.

8. _______________________________________________________________________________ __

Great looking logo , Eye catching and uniqe. I vote for this.
There is also my second favorite, but i asume that i need to vote just for one.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Coolest logo ever!  I would buy/mine this coin if it was scrypt and 10billion coins per block just so i could open the wallet and look at the logo.  Smiley

Can I have that as the Nitesend button on my wallet please?!?!?!?

Also it is my choise too.
Activity: 118
Adapted this from the VRC contest. Still fiddling with the color themes. What do you guys thinK?

Very vibrant and simple. Great designs!
Thank you. "VOOT" really reminds me of an owl, so I see the wings as very fitting. I think it would depend on the team's/community's preference for color scheme. I'm proud of everything else. Will continue to update it.

Can anyone give me some more feedback on these? I'll keep working on them if they get some response but otherwise, I've got quite a few other projects to work on...
Activity: 511
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Activity: 511
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Activity: 404
Beware
Voot (Bhoot) meaning in Bengali/Hindi: Ghost

Changes made: The “V” and small “T” is bigger and wider and slightly more of a stealthy shape, the “O’s” rings where also enlarged.

Let me know what you think...thx!  Smiley

These are a favorite, looks really professional.
Activity: 782
Merit: 500
Icon for Vootmarket:

im in love with the basket (not so much the font)
and hellocrypto's work below...<3

there is so much good work in this thread, its hard not to want to use most of these logo's ^^
Activity: 101
Don't let your humanity get lost in the void.

8. _______________________________________________________________________________ __

Coolest logo ever!  I would buy/mine this coin if it was scrypt and 10billion coins per block just so i could open the wallet and look at the logo.  Smiley

Can I have that as the Nitesend button on my wallet please?!?!?!?

1. _______________________________________________________________________________ __

2. _______________________________________________________________________________ __

3. _______________________________________________________________________________ __

4. _______________________________________________________________________________ __

5. _______________________________________________________________________________ __

6. _______________________________________________________________________________ __

7. _______________________________________________________________________________ __

9. _______________________________________________________________________________ __

10. _______________________________________________________________________________ __

11. _______________________________________________________________________________ __

Activity: 148
A lot of great design skills in this thread! good work everyone!!  Wink Cheesy
Activity: 108
Thanks guys, just posting a few updates and some new logos:

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: