Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED][LOGO CONTEST] ♦ [VOOT] ♦ DESIGN A LOGO AND WIN A BOUNTY (30,000 VOOT) - page 6. (Read 9852 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Wow! Those designs are awesome! Good work dminer. Cool

edit: haha, cool animation!

thanks

i would like to state that im not a pro in design but if i happen to win, i'll donate 5k to a good cause either charity or a faucet for a better adoption of the coin with the implementation of nitesend,  i would support vootcoin with life time graphics too keep a great vibe in the community, for me is not about just one logo is about making the community react to what we live with crypto and VootCoin!

Vote voot vote community!

i go by the name of Dminer69 and i approve this message.
CG
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I have the 10K vootcoin.

And now the logo contest begins. Good luck to all contributors.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
CG
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Welcome to the VootCoin Logo Contest Thread!
UPDATE (4/07/14)
Logo contest is now closed.
Voting to commence on the main VootCoin thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annvoot-old-thread-639371

UPDATE (24/06/14)
Thank you to captaindynamo for the 20,000 VOOT donation towards the logo bounty.
Prize reward is now 30,000 VOOT.

Voot (Bhoot) meaning in Bengali/Hindi: Ghost

Decentralized Privacy powered by NiteSend
ANN Thread
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annvoot-old-thread-639371

The VootCoin community is looking for a winning logo design to be used as the new figurehead for Voot.
The winning logo will be selected by the community in a voting system at the end of the contest.

We would like to see something professional as in the near future Voot will be implementing a fully functional decentralized market - VootMarket

Contest Details

Rules: Please, no plagiarism. All logos submitted must be your own work!
Dimensions: 226px x 319px or 1500px x 1500px
Contest End Date: [Friday 4th July 2014 - 6AM GMT]
Bounty Address (Held by MsCollec): [VLm1HdoPPPJWdovnfziDiNkc4u1hH7dtAc] (Donations are welcomed)
Donated: 20,000 VOOT from captaindynamo.
Prize: 30,000 VOOT
Pages:
Jump to: