Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED]R13x: Black Arrow Bullet Run, Nov. + DZ MC Bonuses - page 10. (Read 14829 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I just made an order, #563

I see "You must make a payment within 1 hour, or your order will be cancelled".

Can you extend it if I will not be fast enough to send btc today? For example till tomorrow?
The site automatically stops tracking (you do have more than an hour most I've tested it for was 6 hours) My suggestion would be to place the order closer to when you can pay for the order.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
You can send a very small amount of BTC to the address. That way that address will be reserved for your payment. Otherwise the address will get recycled and will likely be used again for other orders.
Unfortunately I have too small BTC to even do that on my account. So then only option is to make an order again and the previous one would be cancelled yes?
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
I never got any confirmation for 518 and 519 order. This is total of 6 shares. Did not want to send a PM as I see you guys are already busy with stuff here and didn't want to clutter your inbox. Please let me know if it's all good from my side. Thanks!
You can see the status of your orders on the website. If your orders on the website (on the account page) say on hold, that means that the website has yet to detect your payment. Processing means that the website has detected your payment and that your order is pending manual review/completion. Completed means that your order has been completed and you will receive a confirmation email.

Can you extend it if I will not be fast enough to send btc today? For example till tomorrow?
You can send a very small amount of BTC to the address. That way that address will be reserved for your payment. Otherwise the address will get recycled and will likely be used again for other orders.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
In for order #557

I assume you will use the same sending address as our payout address?    Or, is/will there be a way to change our payouts to different wallets for different orders?

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
I never got any confirmation for 518 and 519 order. This is total of 6 shares. Did not want to send a PM as I see you guys are already busy with stuff here and didn't want to clutter your inbox. Please let me know if it's all good from my side. Thanks!
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
So there is a real-time type chart on the website or is it just updated whenever someone manually updates it?

Which pool are you using, or are you using your own?  Is there a way to follow 'workers' if you are using an external pool (so could follow stats)?
Its an api, it is able to update itself every ~10 minutes.

We've been using BTCGuild, and the workers are part of the chart

Here is R5
http://www.dzminercoop.com/?page_id=124

I can see no chart on that page.
Firefox 25, Linux, NoScript (scripts enabled), Adblock (reports nothing blocked on page).
Just saying.
Hi, I ordered and paid for a share of R13. My order is still in status: "processing". Is there anything else I need to do to finalize it? And is it going to go live on Friday, as mentioned?
Thanks
Payouts aren't handled until the 15th for R13, I'm still busy processing R14 refunds, tomorrow I'm off from work so I should be able to get caught up on R13 sales tonight.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1002
Sent a PM to thomas_s for Order #551
Activity: 5
Hi, I ordered and paid for a share of R13. My order is still in status: "processing". Is there anything else I need to do to finalize it? And is it going to go live on Friday, as mentioned?
Thanks
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Fixed my typos and errors from earlier copy/pasta from earlier rounds (why yes, R11 did have free hosting, no that's no longer available (except to Hili who caught my early morn. rush off to work math fail and other mishtakes)).

Hopefully, that should've cleared up some confusion. Thanks.
So there is a real-time type chart on the website or is it just updated whenever someone manually updates it?

Which pool are you using, or are you using your own?  Is there a way to follow 'workers' if you are using an external pool (so could follow stats)?
Its an api, it is able to update itself every ~10 minutes.

We've been using BTCGuild, and the workers are part of the chart

Here is R5
http://www.dzminercoop.com/?page_id=124
Activity: 35

Which pool are you using, or are you using your own?  Is there a way to follow 'workers' if you are using an external pool (so could follow stats)?
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
Also in for 2 Order number 544.  Sent a PM to thomas_s.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
In for 2 order 540. Open to go bigger on later rounds once I get some experience with the group.
legendary
Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003
even at these reduced rates, will these units actually give ROI?
Regards,
Brian
What makes you think it won't! I know it's just speculation, but, if everything stays normal, which assumes BTC stays here or higher, DIFF goes higher at similar rate, then, yes it will give ROI, that too, easily.

My thoughts were:
I bought 10 shares of R12. So that would be 10% of the units income or 100 GH(I'll use the high-end). It looks to be a profit right now. http://mining.thegenesisblock.com/a/14549edc12
That is assuming the bitcoins price stays this high and 100 GH hash rate. Or am I missing something?
Regards,
Brian
Have to forgive me if this info is elsewhere, but was interested in investing.  Just going to list some questions and if you could answer here or PM, I'd appreciate it.

How many shares are available?

How can we track how much BTC we're generating and what pool is going to be used?

For payout purposes, is it going to accumulate in an account - or is it wired to my BTC address every 2 weeks.

I'm sure I have more questions, but thought this might be good for now.  I'm assuming just purchase through the website if I'm ready to go
100 in R13

We put up a page on our website that shows the total earnings.

Payouts are sent every 2 weeks (1st and 15th of the month to your BTC address)
Activity: 35
Have to forgive me if this info is elsewhere, but was interested in investing.  Just going to list some questions and if you could answer here or PM, I'd appreciate it.

How many shares are available?

How can we track how much BTC we're generating and what pool is going to be used?

For payout purposes, is it going to accumulate in an account - or is it wired to my BTC address every 2 weeks.

I'm sure I have more questions, but thought this might be good for now.  I'm assuming just purchase through the website if I'm ready to go
Activity: 546
Owner, Minersource.net
With the problems still in R9-R12 hash rates, how confident are you that you will be able to have these up and running Friday?
Very right now the set up is being done very awkwardly to get them online, a shipment of replacement parts that will arrive before Friday will allow the units to function much better.

I feel out of the loop on issues with the round I am on, should I be looking somewhere else for updates?
We try to keep the indivudual threads updated, but as soon as R13 is full and we are hashing at 100% across all 5, I think we will merge into a new thread. Also, Im waiting to calculate the reimbursement that R9-12 will receive for the loss in hash this past week.
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
Hey guys,

For those of use whose orders are marked "processing", is there a timeframe for them to become confirmed?
Pages:
Jump to: