Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED]R13x: Black Arrow Bullet Run, Nov. + DZ MC Bonuses - page 8. (Read 14829 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
ok my order says processing so i guess you got all the payment now.

i dont see on the site where i put where i want my btc payments to go
??
Activity: 448
Damn, R13 sold out before I got home.  Ah well.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Owner, Minersource.net
Hashrate will be avilable to see on the site.
We should start hashing today, I have the box of 20x dell 750w psus, 4x seasonic 1050w, and the 8 new controllers and various cables. Currently deploying now.
cant wait!
Ill grab some pics here in a few.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
We should start hashing today, I have the box of 20x dell 750w psus, 4x seasonic 1050w, and the 8 new controllers and various cables. Currently deploying now.
cant wait!
Activity: 546
Owner, Minersource.net
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1485
Hello thomas_s

From yesterday till today i see on my account:
Order #563 made on November 7, 2013. Order status: processing

When will I receive previously mentioned email that will ask me about my payment address? (just in case i put it below):
16NRWZq3jJHuusJGof1fe9K81QQiWXs8rg

Will the R13 start to hash today?

How often will be mined BTC shares send to ours wallets?

Also can I add
4. Where can we see the hash rate?

order number 578 2 shares just sent the BTC. This is also showing as processing
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Hello thomas_s

From yesterday till today i see on my account:
Order #563 made on November 7, 2013. Order status: processing

When will I receive previously mentioned email that will ask me about my payment address? (just in case i put it below):
16NRWZq3jJHuusJGof1fe9K81QQiWXs8rg

Will the R13 start to hash today?

How often will be mined BTC shares send to ours wallets?
Activity: 358
Merit: 255
Hi Thomas, did you get my PM?
Activity: 574
look at the blockchain link. i only sent the 1st transaction. not that 1+ btc one at the bottom to the same address, or do you think the addresses are recycled order to order? that doesnt make sense
Your order was placed about 20 hours ago, first payment received from you was 2-3 hours ago.

I've located both orders that this involves and market them as processing.

As per the OP you have to send something so the site holds the address if its unused it will reuse it.

https://blockchain.info/address/1CxkkNn81uXhB6qmbfu81GobUdeVgfDqmr

second payment sent.

payment for my share is complete. when do i see it in my account? user is darer234
look at the blockchain link. i only sent the 1st transaction. not that 1+ btc one at the bottom to the same address, or do you think the addresses are recycled order to order? that doesnt make sense
Each order you make with them gets its own payment address
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Yeah was kind of curious how many are left.

I had figured the cart would have a stock level built in and automatically sell out when done, but I just tried adding 100 shares to my cart and it still let me so I guess not.

Oh well, hope I get some.
Yeah was kind of curious how many are left.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1002
Sorry, I'm told R13 is the *last* BA Bullet Run we're hosting for now.

Orders 588, 590, 593 (sorry, I had to get BTC from a few sources)

It's still showing as "On Hold", despite 6 confirmations. Is this normal?

May be shers is over som like orders 570-580. We need spreadsheet.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Orders 588, 590, 593 (sorry, I had to get BTC from a few sources)

It's still showing as "On Hold", despite 6 confirmations. Is this normal?
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1485
So has the hardware arrived? Is it hashing
Activity: 574
Tomorrow (Friday) I will be updating the R13 spreadsheet, as a reminder to anyone who orders please put a tx fee (one order is still waiting for confirmations and is holding up movement of these funds) Its estimated to hit the blockchain in 10 hours
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
I never got any confirmation for 518 and 519 order. This is total of 6 shares. Did not want to send a PM as I see you guys are already busy with stuff here and didn't want to clutter your inbox. Please let me know if it's all good from my side. Thanks!
You can see the status of your orders on the website. If your orders on the website (on the account page) say on hold, that means that the website has yet to detect your payment. Processing means that the website has detected your payment and that your order is pending manual review/completion. Completed means that your order has been completed and you will receive a confirmation email.

I just made an order, #563

I see "You must make a payment within 1 hour, or your order will be cancelled".

Can you extend it if I will not be fast enough to send btc today? For example till tomorrow?
You can send a very small amount of BTC to the address. That way that address will be reserved for your payment. Otherwise the address will get recycled and will likely be used again for other orders.
Thanks. My 2 orders of 2 and 4 shares say 'processing'. I paid on the 5th. I'm hoping I'm good.
Pages:
Jump to: