Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED]R6: KnC Jupiter,BELOW COST+HOST, $78 +Bonuses. Hashing, 1st payouts sent - page 8. (Read 14814 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Owner, Minersource.net
Thank you -Redacted-, DyslexicZombei and Thomas for your hard work.
What am I, chopped liver? Tongue
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
The spreadsheets have been made and are being reviewed / compared to our records.

If your staying up to check on it I'd suggest not doing so as it is highly possible that it will be up tomorrow night (we want to make sure we have everything in right).

Notes before you see them,
-orders were not combined if you placed 3 orders you are listed 3 times.

-all purchases are assumed to be anonymous unless  you specified it either in PM or as an order note. (Do not PM me now asking to be listed as public wait until the spreadsheet is shown)

-most orders from the site didn't include bitcointalk user names, the "first name" on your checkout is used for the username or if you placed a note on your order.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Thank you -Redacted-, DyslexicZombei and Thomas for your hard work.
Activity: 274
Thank you so much for doing this! And for taking the time to carefully sort out the spamalanche doing it caused =).
Activity: 364
10/1 PM Update.

For now: Please do not to send PMs to Thomas or rush him for spreadsheet code at the moment until he gets caught up.

If you have pressing concerns please PM me & I will collect them for forwarding to either -R-, Thomas, or both.

I may have missed some PMs in the avalanche I'll need to go back thru but I seem to be caught up to PMs at the moment (about 8 hrs later). See: if we go gentle on his inbox he *might* uncover 5 or 10 more shares that are double ordered or were phantom orders.

For the good of the co-op: There's always a method to my particular madness.  Cheesy Grin

thats cool.

I know I did 4 different orders for  a total of 15 shares.  so 15 % of a 550gh miner = more then 80gh for about 9 btc or 1170 usd I hope this all works out.  80gh is nice

Yup, I have you down for 9 shares in R3, 6 in R4 when Thomas & I compare notes, and me owing you $525 for R1 UPS/Battery Backup in about a week and a half. In hindsight, $525 (with a good chunk out of my pocket) may have been overkill for our R1 BabyJet's UPS/Batts to be utilized by firsttimeuser but we all benefit, eheh.
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
10/1 PM Update.

For now: Please do not to send PMs to Thomas or rush him for spreadsheet code at the moment until he gets caught up.

If you have pressing concerns please PM me & I will collect them for forwarding to either -R-, Thomas, or both.

I may have missed some PMs in the avalanche I'll need to go back thru but I seem to be caught up to PMs at the moment (about 8 hrs later). See: if we go gentle on his inbox he *might* uncover 5 or 10 more shares that are double ordered or were phantom orders.

For the good of the co-op: There's always a method to my particular madness.  Cheesy Grin

thats cool.

I know I did 4 different orders for  a total of 15 shares.  so 15 % of a 550gh miner = more then 80gh for about 9 btc or 1170 usd I hope this all works out.  80gh is nice
10/1 PM Update.

CLOSED until further notice.

We may have sold out; the accounting takes a bit longer with 3 gents involved & we don't want to oversell this below cost miner.

Please send a PM to Thomas if you'd like to be added to the backup Share list if shares free up due to people dropping out or non-payment after 48 hours.

There's a good chance some shares may be available in R6 (if not in R5 and R6 then somewhere in R1-R4) so please feel free to send in your reservations for any backup shares that may be available.
55...make that 53 shares available! Thanks and Welcome Aboard!

Reserving 31 additional R5 shares from PM overflow for R5 (could actually be a few more once I take another look at PMs)
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
purchased 2x R6 shares

paid: 1.23028391 BTC

tx: 78d967313059d0fc619f4b876159a583c27fc3c6f82890f7a423c8f56048529c

payout address: 1FvzdKXQoRnRBTnWYa1tD9Yarr8uqvvEmA

thanks
Merit: 501
Yes...

• I'm paying the import fees and customs brokerage fees.
  • I'm paying the setup fees and first months worth of hosting.
  • The PSU is already purchased for this.
  • I'm shipping this down to be hosted at my own expense.
  • I'm willing to offer a 100% refund to everyone that buys in if this isn't in place and hashing for the GB by October 15th, 2013...
The third Jupiter will be down at the bobsag3 hosting location hashing for me, but, honestly, I mostly want that third Jupiter there and in place as a spare just in case something goes wrong with one of the two group buy boxes.  (The third box could quickly be re-configured and swapped in as a group-buy machine while the broken box  goes back to Sweden for repair.)  So we should only sell shares in two of them to allow for that third one to function as a spare, just in case...

you are a great guy. i feel really good about this. thank you!

Well thank you.  I really want these two GBs to be a smashing success for everyone involved.
legendary
Hello,
   Price is mentioned in USD does that mean we can pay in that?  I'm expecting some extra money by next week and was wondering if I have to convert to btc first.  Thanks.

Yes, I'm also taking the risk of receiving PayPal payments - something I'm not especially excited about, but I've learned my lessons after being conned out of many thousands of dollars by them.  

I will be documenting the arrival and unboxing of the machine, shipment to hosting, and auditing payouts to sharehoulders - so there shouldn't be any issues with someone attempting fraudulent chargebacks.

PM me for a payment email address if you want to pay for some shares via PayPal...

Please don't oversell this one.  When the last share for this GB is gone, then that's it.

It looks like someone wants to make me an offer for one of the Jupiters I can't refuse.  So I'm down to three.  The third Jupiter will be down at the bobsag3 hosting location hashing for me, but, honestly, I mostly want that third Jupiter there and in place as a spare just in case something goes wrong with one of the two group buy boxes.  (The third box could quickly be re-configured and swapped in as a group-buy machine while the broken box  goes back to Sweden for repair.)  So we should only sell shares in two of them to allow for that third one to function as a spare, just in case...

Trying to stay one step ahead of Murphy and his laws, don't you know....

Yup, I'm trying to keep that in mind as I go thru the PM backlog (up to 50-60 PMs today).

We're *definitely* going to have to move some shares from R5 to R6 based on what I've seen so far. I'll hurry to get a more concrete answer w/ what I've received via PM.

see post 24 For all my info on knc share orders thanks bro
Hello,
   Price is mentioned in USD does that mean we can pay in that?  I'm expecting some extra money by next week and was wondering if I have to convert to btc first.  Thanks.

Yes, I'm also taking the risk of receiving PayPal payments - something I'm not especially excited about, but I've learned my lessons after being conned out of many thousands of dollars by them.  

I will be documenting the arrival and unboxing of the machine, shipment to hosting, and auditing payouts to sharehoulders - so there shouldn't be any issues with someone attempting fraudulent chargebacks.

PM me for a payment email address if you want to pay for some shares via PayPal...

Please don't oversell this one.  When the last share for this GB is gone, then that's it.

It looks like someone wants to make me an offer for one of the Jupiters I can't refuse.  So I'm down to three.  The third Jupiter will be down at the bobsag3 hosting location hashing for me, but, honestly, I mostly want that third Jupiter there and in place as a spare just in case something goes wrong with one of the two group buy boxes.  (The third box could quickly be re-configured and swapped in as a group-buy machine while the broken box  goes back to Sweden for repair.)  So we should only sell shares in two of them to allow for that third one to function as a spare, just in case...

Yup, I'm trying to keep that in mind as I go thru the PM backlog (up to 50-60 PMs today).

We're *definitely* going to have to move some shares from R5 to R6 based on what I've seen so far. I'll hurry to get a more concrete answer w/ what I've received via PM.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Yes...

• I'm willing to offer a 100% refund to everyone that buys in if this isn't in place and hashing for the GB by October 15th, 2013...
The third Jupiter will be down at the bobsag3 hosting location hashing for me, but, honestly, I mostly want that third Jupiter there and in place as a spare just in case something goes wrong with one of the two group buy boxes.  (The third box could quickly be re-configured and swapped in as a group-buy machine while the broken box  goes back to Sweden for repair.)  So we should only sell shares in two of them to allow for that third one to function as a spare, just in case...

you are a great guy. i feel really good about this. thank you!
legendary
Another quick update:

5, -Redacted-,  PAID
2, mootinator, PEND.
6, philipma1957, PAID need to Confirm Tx ID
1, drduck, PAID, need to Confirm Tx ID

14 shares reserved or PAID.

86 shares available for discounted KnC Jupiter shares!*

*Actual share reservation numbers may be higher once R5 reservation priority is sorted out today and people's reservations and/or shares are moved to this other Day 1 Jupiter

https://blockchain.info/tx/69752dda07118e211b99a013bf7b5773e6d142a984fc685d5000ac9f1e25a474   for 6 shares.

I have now ordered knc shares 4 times  
_______________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________
 #36====== 5 shares  3.06xxxx   BTC

https://blockchain.info/tx/2f273c9ed8b2c1eb74be80c2511b9e0ea7b88465d2047204aab4c11db631b7c3
_______________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________
# 37======2 shares  1.22xxxx BTC

https://blockchain.info/tx/1bca675f95e7c06baac81df796879652aabe111e3020f75930e7cd6b3a86f5ad
_______________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________
# 38======2 shares 1.22xxxx BTC

https://blockchain.info/tx/4e3e57757b4cf7175cee422efb74449df48d2067354586725795e056250735f0
_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________
 # 51======6 shares  3.68xxxx BTC

https://blockchain.info/tx/69752dda07118e211b99a013bf7b5773e6d142a984fc685d5000ac9f1e25a474
_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________

please confirm a total of 15 shares at 78 each

my payout address is:

1Fo2K52Rz7LZw9fcF5BDdDBjfNaViQ8J3x
Hello,

is redacted also paying the additional costs for some month for this one?
i mean, is the deal exactly the same as in round 5?
can i buy a share through dzminercoop.com now?

Yes...

I think it's a good deal and a fairly safe bet...
Hello,

We price it that way to protect buyers/sellers from BTC volatility and only when the product is priced in USD. We've figured out that if you use Bitstamp's rate when you do your BTC or PayPal payment, this seems to be the fairest method of BTC/USD payment.

Contact -R- for PP payments, thomas_s for BTC payments (via our site: dzminercoop.com ), or if you need Escrowed shares please send me a PM so I can set up a BTCrow transaction for you.

Approximately 86 shares available!

Why do I get the feeling that these won't last long either.  Grin
Another quick update:

5, -Redacted-,  PAID
2, mootinator, PEND.
6, philipma1957, PAID need to Confirm Tx ID
1, drduck, PAID, need to Confirm Tx ID

14 shares reserved or PAID.

86 shares available for discounted KnC Jupiter shares!*

*Actual share reservation numbers may be higher once R5 reservation priority is sorted out today and people's reservations and/or shares are moved to this other Day 1 Jupiter
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Hello,
   Price is mentioned in USD does that mean we can pay in that?  I'm expecting some extra money by next week and was wondering if I have to convert to btc first.  Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: