Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED]R6: KnC Jupiter,BELOW COST+HOST, $78 +Bonuses. Hashing, 1st payouts sent - page 9. (Read 14814 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Quick update before diving back to the PM avalanche:

-Redacted- has confirmed that the R5 bonuses extend to R6 and to any other Jupiters that might be hosted.

However, it's possible that the other 2 Jupiters may have been sold outright via PM so this might be the only other Discounted Jupiter this Co-op can offer at the moment.

legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
Quick update the website decided to start working as intended and now places paid orders in "Processing" when payment hits the blockchain.

Last night I spent a few hours looking at the db, the sites code and a ton of google gave up went to bed went to work and now its all of a sudden working.

I will still manually look over every order (one reason I still need to make sure the spread sheet is correct) if your order is paid and not marked as processing or completed by tomorrow please send me a PM on the forum with the Order#.

website is not working.

Recent Orders

ORDER   DATE   STATUS   TOTAL   
#51   October 1, 2013    On-hold   $468 for 6 items   View    not paid as of now

#38   October 1, 2013    On-hold   $156 for 2 items   View
paid https://blockchain.info/tx/4e3e57757b4cf7175cee422efb74449df48d2067354586725795e056250735f0

#37   October 1, 2013    On-hold   $156 for 2 items   View

paid
https://blockchain.info/tx/1bca675f95e7c06baac81df796879652aabe111e3020f75930e7cd6b3a86f5ad

#36   October 1, 2013    On-hold   $390 for 5 items   View

paid
https://blockchain.info/tx/2f273c9ed8b2c1eb74be80c2511b9e0ea7b88465d2047204aab4c11db631b7c3

9 shares all paid this is my payout dress

1Fo2K52Rz7LZw9fcF5BDdDBjfNaViQ8J3x

please confirm this
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Owner, Minersource.net
is redacted also paying the additional costs for some month for this one?
i mean, is the deal exactly the same as in round 5?
can i buy a share through dzminercoop.com now?
I have already been paid for 1mo hosting for all 4 of the potential jupiters, so that answers that.
Activity: 574
Quick update the website decided to start working as intended and now places paid orders in "Processing" when payment hits the blockchain.

Last night I spent a few hours looking at the db, the sites code and a ton of google gave up went to bed went to work and now its all of a sudden working.

I will still manually look over every order (one reason I still need to make sure the spread sheet is correct) if your order is paid and not marked as processing or completed by tomorrow please send me a PM on the forum with the Order#.
Activity: 274
Yep, thanks 2 shares reserved and payment is just waiting for confirmations.
legendary
R6 was posted on the site.

...and it's out of stock.
Yea I copied the R5 product which was negative inventory took a minute for it to update to having stock.
yeah it works now.  i put in a 6 share order..

so I have   3 paid orders for 5  plus 2 plus  2  or 9 paid  and now 6 shares that I will pay when my coins clear tonight.  I will end up with 15 shares   9 in number r4  and 6 in number r6 

not to mention the 1 share of r1

...and it's out of stock.
Yea I copied the R5 product which was negative inventory took a minute for it to update to having stock.
I will close out the sites R5 purchase now, not sure if everyone has paid but I'll close it and work out the details of that later. Was just emailed by the website that the product went into backorder =) so no need to do any of this.

I'll be posting an R6 with less shares available to compensate for any reserves that happen.

Tonight after work ~6 hours from now I'll finish up the spreadsheet for R5 and start R6.

If you are put on the backorder / reserve an R6 and there are still R5's available you will be put in R5. If you've reserved shares I must cut you down to a time limit to pay you have 24 hours to pay or to make arrangements to pay.

Shut up and take my money?

I wants to get 1 share for fun.

(Actually make it 2 if possible).

The site does indeed say out of stock still. I think it was mentioned we could reserve here above.
legendary
sorry to hear about your arm. i will wait for all the details
of this round before i decide if i get a share.
hey it says out of stock?
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
sorry to hear about your arm. i will wait for all the details
of this round before i decide if i get a share.
If I were to purchase the remaining 95 shares and make 2x what they are worth buyout offers to the other 5 shares would this be able to be shipped to me - As in I OWN IT?

Hey it's a free world (for the most part).

If you can take advantage of an arbitrage opportunity please feel free to contact -Redacted- directly to buy out one of his KnC Jupiters entirely and skipping this GB entirely which is aimed at miners with smaller budgets and for those who are most comfortable hedging their bets by spreading their bets.

He has 3 Jupiters available (was 4 but we reserved shares for 1 so far). If you make him an offer he can't refuse, perhaps he'll sell you one outright.

==

Ok, drilling down into a few dozen PMs so I'll be away from this thread. Hopefully, -R- or Thomas will be available soon to help answer questions and manually tally reservations until the site's synced and updated.

As for PM/public R5 reservations: I may have to tell some people the (somewhat) bad news that they may have been bumped to R6 if they were beaten to the punch for the last shares.

Great points. He had originally offered 4 miners to the co-op and we're taking him up on his offer for an additional co-op miner now.

I copy/pasted from R5 but let's not assume anything about bonuses until he chimes in himself.

Also, the site may not be quite ready. Been so busy (and hurtin' w/ a bad arm) I still need to get admin on the site myself so I can help him out on that end when he's not avail. Please leave your reservations below. If you change your mind because the bonuses were only for R5, no hard feelings.

Thanks.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Reserved for Round 6 Payment Details (Similar to R5)

EDIT: Thomas will adjust the site to reflect R6 when he gets a chance.

For now: please leave your reservations and/or Tx IDs below until the site gets updated. Thanks!

========================================================================

BTC Payments will be directed to thomas_s for R6 and R5 but I will have co-admin to this wallet for auditing or for payments if we're in a rush. He's done 3 GBs under my tutelage, and he ably led R5 with -Redacted- and I helping him.

9/30 AM UPDATE:

-Redacted-: Owner of the KnC Jupiter Miner for Round 7. Thanks man! Send Paypal payments to him.  DZ MC Boxed Set owner! PM CC -Redacted- and thomas_s please.

thomas_s - co-GBC during R3/R4. R2 member. Primary GBC for Round 5/6. Send BTC payments and questions for R5 to thomas_s . Set up Online Auto Reservations for the co-op! Thank you! PM CC -Redacted- and thomas_s please.

DZ - Need escrowed Group Buy shares? For a 2% extra fee you get 3rd party fund holding, dispute resolution, and $500 insurance per transaction at BTCrow. [DISCLAIMER: I, DyslexicZombei, am an approved Escrow Affiliate at BTCrow.] Please PM Carbon Copy -Redacted- and thomas_s please prior to escrow payment.

Let's wish him luck on his 2nd solo Rig GB! G'luck Thomas!

Thomas is handling questions and collecting payments for R5/R6 (unless you require Escrow, in which case you can PM me). He set up the automated reservation site and the GB with my input. Great work Thomas, and it's definitely an improvement over me trying to keep up w/ an avalanche of PMs and payments.  Tongue

I will still handle:

- Ordering
- Shipping details
- (Optional) Escrowed GB shares for those that insist on Escrow Protection from a 3rd party for: holding BTC funds, post-sales dispute resolution, $500 insurance per transaction at 2% extra cost to share price. Semi-automated Escrow is done thru BTCrow.
- Remote miner setup
- Remote troubleshooting/
- Incremental overclocking
- Payouts or assist in payouts
- Auditing hashrate vis-a-vis payouts
- Dispute resolution and arbitration, if necessary. [Should be rare as we're all adults that don't need to yell. Tongue]

Refunds: If we can't raise the funds to buy a discounted Batch 1 KnC Miner, Day 1 Jupiter #2, you will be refunded or offered shares in Rounds 1-4 which can be found on this GB Forum under my user name. There's no restock fee during this fundraising period.
10/6: This miner is due in Minnesota tomorrow! After brief testing R5/R6 Jupiters will head to Missouri for professional colocation hosting with biz insurance with double vetted miner host bobsag3.

10/1 AM Update: All Pau! (done) R5 has been 100% reserved and payments have been incoming. Here's Round 6!

Thanks everyone! Great job and congratulations Thomas & -Redacted-! R5 was the 2nd fastest GB sellout for an Industrial Rig AFAIK (coming in 2nd place to R3).  Grin

Demand was so great: we've opened up Round 6, for the co-op's SECOND KnC miner (to go along with our 4 HashFast rigs).

95 86 55 53 ZERO shares available out of 100! [Actual #s may be lower as R5 reservations are adjusted by priority later today.]

-Redacted- has confirmed that the R5 bonuses extend to R6. This is the last of -R-'s BELOW COST Day 1 Jupiters available to the DZ MC.

===

9/30 AM Update: Game on! -Redacted- is selling his KnC Jupiter BELOW-COST! That's right, we're selling these shares at $75 78 per share worth 4-6GH/s per share including UPS/Battery backup acquisition for Power Filtering and about 20 minutes of Battery Backup. These shares are for a KnC Jupiter which should be shipping soon if you've been following KnC updates. Round 6 is on!

Round 6: Discounted KnC Jupiter #2, another Day 1 PAID miner in the KnC order Q.  Grin

UPDATE: Delivery could be as early as October 7 but is projected to arrive between October 7-15 after a short burn in test by -Redacted- at his home.

======================================================================================================

To reserve shares automatically and for easiest spreadsheet export,
please visit the new DZ Miner's Coop website.

======================================================================================================

This KnC miner is slated for an early to mid-October estimated delivery.

http://imgur.com/a/336Ah#0

KnC Order 353, Round 5 GB Details:

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll87/SurfSkateKauai/DZMinersCooperative-Jupiters-Round5-BelowCost.png

Below Cost! From -Redacted-  via PM:

"I have 4 Jupiters that are going to be headed down to XXXXXXXXX's for hosting.
I'll eat the first months hosting costs on them.
I'll eat the PSU cost on them
I'll eat the shipping cost on them
(You can owe me some future consideration...)
"

That's correct. For a limited time: someone else will *pay* these required associated miner costs for you! Your first two miner payouts will also be free!

Additional Round 5 + Round 6 Guarantee from -Redacted-!

This had better arrive before November 1st as stated on the OP - I'm actually expecting it to be be mining next week.  KNC started their order numbering at 300 when they opened things up for pre-orders.  This Jupiter should be the 53rd order out the door...

If it isn't mining by October 15th at the latest, I hereby volunteer to refund everyone, 100%.  How's that for a performance guarantee?

Here's the launch video, and the official KNC hahrate declaration for the Jupiter...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFOcI8nK2xI

====

DZ Miners Cooperative Roles for this R5 GB:

DZ - Co-op Founder / overall coordinator of the Co-Operative, background role for R5. Overseeing payouts and Primary admin for Co-op miners.

-Redacted-: Owner of the KnC Jupiter Miner. Thanks man! Also: DZ Miners Cooperative Boxed Set owner in R1-R5! Send Paypal payments to -Redacted-   PM CC -Redacted- and thomas_s please.

thomas_s - Vetted co-GBC during R3/R4. R2 member. Primary GBC for Round 5. Set up Online Auto Reservations for the co-op! Thank you! Send BTC payments and questions for R5 to thomas_s .  PMM CC -Redacted- and thomas_s please.

bobsag3: Vetted Co-op member. 2.75% hosting fees for vetted miner hosting at a professional colocation hosting facility in Missouri! Lowest fees around.

jungle_dave: Vetted Co-op member and Former Electrical Engineer / Network Engineer. Backup Admin #1 for co-op miners.

...And Introducing to the GB Forum: Auto Reservations!

Thank you to vetted GBC thomas_s who has worked hard to put up a site to automate reservations so that there's no confusion and no double orders! It'll also make auto-export to spreadsheets much, much simpler for GBs, going forward.

www.dzminercoop.com

==

cypherdoc is selling some of his Order #1 Baby Jets because he can't or doesn't want to host them all at his house. He still supports HashFast, he just bought too many units.

That Order number isn't a typo. This is the very first shipment heading out the doors from HashFast:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hashfast-sale-batch-1-order-1-9-bjs-with-mpp-303585
Seller prematurely ended sale.

Please contact thomas_s for questions and payments or to manually confirm your reservations, as I'm taking a break from GBs and am in more of a Miner Cooperative Support Role for this particular new model Group Buy (and potentially others). If you have questions about Round 5 unit hosting please contact bobsag3.

1 share is $75 $78 per share, which gives you 1/100th of the miner's hashrate. This is a BELOW COST, or discounted, share price, with no markup built into the share price! UPDATE: $3 per share will be added for UPS/Battery Backup for reasons listed below. New 9/30/13 Updated share price is $78 per share, which is a discount share price for a unit shipping very, very soon.

Since this is a 400-600GH/s unit, that works out to 4-6GH/s per share for this Order #353. Unit will be hosted at bobsag3 at the world's lowest hosting/management fees of 2.75%, for a limited time. This should arrive between now and November 1 (estimated) with express next day AM shipping. Incremental and monitored Overclocking will be implemented as we'll be keeping things nice and chilly.

Edit: -Redacted- is guaranteeing October 15 operations or your money back!

Your share price includes acquisition of an estimated 20 minutes of UPS/Battery Backup included in the discounted share price to keep BTC flowing during: short outages (blackouts), voltage sags (brownouts), and voltage spikes, as well as to provide power filtering.

** Round 5 BONUS: -Redacted- is paying shipping *AND* PSU costs *AND* the 1st month of hosting. **

Unreal!

Thanks once again to -Redacted- : DZ Miners Cooperative Boxed Set share owner and the seller of discounted KnC Jupiter miner shares!
This makes the 3rd miner buyout attempted for this co-op, with the first two, R2 and R5, being big successes.

===

If you have questions as to how this whole darn at-cost, Democratic Miners Cooperative that's also a mesh network works, please send me a PM or state your concerns publicly as there's nothing to hide in this co-op.  Smiley

Only hurtful or trolling posts will be deleted as we welcome all valued opinions, insights, concerns, and improvement ideas to improve our at-cost (or even below cost) cooperative of 37 members (so far).

=========================================================================================================================================

Image Credit:   Original Image  

_.====.._
                                    ,:._             ~-_
                                        `\              ~- _
                                           |   _    __.       `.
                                         ,/   /  \    /           ~ - _
                     ..__..-..__...-      /__/  /__                `_ ~~--..__...----...
DZ's Miner Cooperative, Round 5 ..."The little Co-op that could"...

An At-Cost Democratic Miner Co-operative with the world's lowest fees
for vetted miner hosting/management services: 2.75%

~47 members: 1 Scientist, 6 admitted IT Pros, 3 Network Engineers, 3 Electrical Engineers, 1 Finance Employee, 4 GB Coordinators, multiple vetted host sites.*

*Note: A listing above does not necessarily indicate that this person runs or contributes to the running of the co-operative, but many of the pros listed have made their services available to the co-operative.

========================================================================================================================================

This Co-operative is operated by a John K. vetted Network Engineer based in Hawaii, DyslexicZombei or DZ, who gets to design prototype IT hardware and lab/field networks in support of cutting edge research projects, and has been in the line of work of T&E and R&D for nearly 10 years, with 50-60 Hawaii/US Aerospace/IT/R&D/Civ. Engineering Endorsements on LinkedIn. The backup remote administrator is jungle_dave who is a former Electrical Engineer and Network Engineer. Mining Equipment will be operated by vetted IT pros or a vetted IT college student, with backup host sites available. Payouts are every 2 weeks minus a 2.75% Hosting/Management fee, the lowest around. Once sales begin, Refunds available up until unit ships at 1.5% restock fee. We vote on all buying, shipping, and resale decisions as well as vote on the month to attempt equipment resales after 5-7 months of operations. Vetted GB Coordinators are encouraged to team up to increase buying power and close out Group Buys quicker. All suggestions are welcome to help improve our Co-operative.

- Approx. total value of GBEC / GBC ASIC pre-order sales or pre-sales of shares on this forum by DZ MC in last 6 weeks: $45K
- Approx. value of DZ ebay ASIC sales (including 4 HF Baby Jet shares listed on ebay/BTC Talk GB forum & purchased on ebay worth $620) since Aug.1 : $3.3K
- Approx. value of ASIC related hardware or services currently listed items on ebay by DZ: $30.5K, selling as a trusted intermediary

- Several new GBCs and Bitcoin Miner Hosts vetted for free, and several scams pointed out on two BTC related forums.
- Number of HashFast miners ordered and paid for, so far: 2 Baby Jets, 2 Sierras, 3.2TH/s+ Total
- Number of KnC miners on order, so far: 2 Jupiter, 800-1200GH/s.
- Total Ordered HashRate: 4TH/s+ Total

- New! Online Auto reservation system tailored for Group Buys thanks to vetted GBC thomas_s!

-Data current as of 10/1/2013, PM

=========================================================================================================================================
Pages:
Jump to: