Pages:
Author

Topic: Cloud mining - page 2. (Read 805 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 12
July 21, 2018, 02:17:27 AM
I don't believe in cloud mining. Try to think logically - why should miners share profits with us, if they have good equipment and they can earn without us? Most likely, such pools will turn out to be scammers.

Yes, most of the people don't understand the logic behind it but once people start investing many people will join in the same program. The major problem is if they really have good equipment definitely they will make money without us. I think it is just like a revenue sharing program.
Activity: 535
Merit: 250
July 21, 2018, 01:21:08 AM
I do not think the current cloud mining is no longer can be believed they are completely like a ponzi scheme and there is often a scam so you better avoid it than you lose the assets you have.
Activity: 644
Merit: 24
July 20, 2018, 08:38:01 PM
Let's not be moronic douche bags while giving advice, please.
Activity: 714
Merit: 108
July 18, 2018, 10:53:47 AM
In this case, you need to specify from different offices how much power they can give you for such money. Choose is the most profitable, but at the same time tested variant.
Activity: 26
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 09:20:32 AM
Well, I agree with most here. There are quite a few scammers out there. You will never see one satoshi back from them.
The legit ones are barely profitable. I think that investing with a low risk profile is more profitable (but not free from risk of course)
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 06:45:24 AM
I suppose we will move from the traditional mining to the cloud mining the future, as the cost of the tools for mining and the electricity power are rather expensive today, but it should be more developed.
Activity: 608
July 17, 2018, 07:21:47 PM
I heard that there are a lot of false offices that are engaged in cloud crypting. She takes money first and then disappears. And you can not prove anything.  Angry
Activity: 574
July 16, 2018, 06:39:23 PM
Beware of it, of cloud mining
I really couldn't find any profitable (for nowadays) and reliable sites with cloudm.
It's really risky game
You can get more profit if just put money into trading way and play an market by yourself as a newbie
And never put into a cryptoworld all your money
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
July 16, 2018, 03:46:30 PM
Don't invest in cloud mining, they fall as a scam the latter part of it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 02:44:56 PM
Something tells me that nothing good will come of it. I tell you this as an experienced miner who has mined for many years! In a rising market you could come up something, but not now!
Activity: 280
July 16, 2018, 01:44:20 PM
Before investing money, I would advise you to know better what cloud mining is and how it works. Most of these "projects" are just scammers and you will lose your money.
Activity: 308
July 16, 2018, 12:50:37 PM
What is the profit if i will buy mining ferm (in cloud) for 1000$? Maybe aproximetly profits it will be also great to know!

I think this is all fraud. Are there real people who could earn on Cloud mining? I have never met such! So I would not risk investing money there.
Activity: 462
July 10, 2018, 05:05:20 PM
What is the profit if i will buy mining ferm (in cloud) for 1000$? Maybe aproximetly profits it will be also great to know!

Evil tongues whispers that mining will become less and less profitable at least GPU segment. So reds are even planning to put new graphic gaming card to the market in several future months. So there will be no cloud mining at all.
I think that we need to consider the current situation from the point of view of profitability. If it is just about $ 1000, then this is not a big investment compared to what profit will be earned by mining in the future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
July 10, 2018, 04:59:29 PM

Evil tongues whispers that mining will become less and less profitable at least GPU segment. So reds are even planning to put new graphic gaming card to the market in several future months. So there will be no cloud mining at all.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
July 10, 2018, 04:50:39 PM
I don't believe in cloud mining. Try to think logically - why should miners share profits with us, if they have good equipment and they can earn without us? Most likely, such pools will turn out to be scammers.
Activity: 183
July 10, 2018, 04:04:56 PM
So how is nicehash making money if you all saying cloud mining is dead?
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
July 10, 2018, 09:01:09 AM
I searched for cloud mining sometime. you give a certain amount of money and buy an annual mining, and if you find a reference, you are getting paid. but sites are paying a certain amount of money and trusting their users and getting more members and then disappearing. so almost all of them are ponzi. please do not try to make money in an easy way because you will eventually be lost.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
July 10, 2018, 03:24:19 AM
Last year I bought a cloud mining contract. The first months were about 300 percent a year. Now the contract is still valid. But the accrual is 0%. Since all charges go to the fall of electricity.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 02:15:37 AM
We would highly recommend that you stay away in cloud mining most of then are just scams and you can just lose your money. If you really want to earn form mining then to hardware mining instead, depending on the cryptocurrency that you would want to mine you can do GPU mining or ASIC mining it will depend on your preference. But if you do not want the hassle of maintaining your mining rig then investing in cryptocurrency and HODL will be you best bet.
Activity: 328
July 09, 2018, 06:13:42 PM
I do not have personal experience in cloud mining, but I've heard from many people that it's very profitable) The main thing is not to work with scams  Undecided Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: