Pages:
Author

Topic: Cloud mining / contracts - share your experience - page 6. (Read 11247 times)

Activity: 543
Merit: 502
I have been speaking with http://www.groupbitcoin.com very friendly guys running that site.  Seem to be one of the up and coming cloud mining providers.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
CPU Cloud Mining.

Someone find that attractive.
Activity: 21
I've been using CloudHashing(.)com and have been very happy with their services.
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
Breizh Atao
Been using cex and so far it is okay but not great. Been also using bit-mining and they are cheap but not sure they will last. I would recommend waiting on them for now.
Activity: 28
not sure how useful my input is to you but here you are anyway:

I am currently trying out the site cex.io which seems pretty good at first glance, much cheaper than buying physical hardware and you can of course re-invest your mined coins back into more GH/s. I only started with it last night with a small amount of bitcoin from my other pool and so far so good, I think i will invest a little more now everything seems to be as described.

I also sell mining contracts on ebay which is going quite well. I'm not one for ripping people off but people seem to buy my contracts for a couple of pounds for just a few hours on my 5GH/s rig. 90% of people who buy it are new to mining and just want to see how it works and the other 10% I think are people who havn't done the maths on whether my services will turn a profit or not but hey ho. I have noticed the price of competitor services on ebay drop like a stone recently though and as soon as someone is cheaper everyone goes to them instead so i am constantly checking the prices of others and lowering my own but still easily making more in contracts than I am from mining my own BTC.

Anyone wanting to get into mining I would say should buy a small amount of BTC and invest it in cloud mining and keep reinvesting the mined coins into more power, that way worst case scenario is you loose your initial investment if everything crashes which should be an affordable amount. Paying out for hardware like I did before doing any calculations which is unlikely to see a ROI anytime soon is for people like me who buy things on a whim Tongue
Activity: 13
Hello everyone, I'm new here and looking for people who have/had cloud mining contracts with various providers to share their experience on my new website Cloud Mining Reviews (link in profile). I hope together we can separate the scams from the legitimate services.

Thanks!

/J
Pages:
Jump to: