Pages:
Author

Topic: Cloud mining for bitcoin - page 2. (Read 1039 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 366
December 19, 2022, 11:16:13 AM
I would not encourage anyone to waste their time in cloud mining. The majority of the cloud mining available in the market are scam, or they will add some odd conditions to withdraw your funds. Specially with BTC cloud mining. Other company may offer with altcoins. But by the time you mine a good amount of tokens to withdraw, the price will fall.
In the end, whatever you do, it's just a waste of time. So try to find other options that are available on the internet to make money from that.
One cloud mining from which I have made some profit in the past is storm gain.(in order to withdraw, you will have to trade future with that bonus BTC and make profit. you can only withdraw the profit, not the bonus) But if you want to use it, then do your own research before using it.
legendary
Activity: 2856
Merit: 1141
December 18, 2022, 04:46:06 PM
Yes, that's right, cloud mining companies are all scams. I have tried many of them in the past but they are liars who only give you false promises.

Not all but those that are not scams diverted to other businesses, of course, they settle their client's accounts first before moving to their new form of business.  You can check CEX.IO for that.

Several years ago, genesis-mining was one of the best cloud mining companies (according to their claim of course), so I registered with it and bought hash power for bitcoin mining. In the early days, they gave me good profits, but they decreased with time.

As far as I can recall, I also invested in this one but I was lucky I was able to sell my hashes before the system collapsed.  So I ended up with a profit in this one.  Grin

After a while they told me that the mining difficulty increased dramatically and my hashing power was no longer enough to mine bitcoin and they transferred me to altcoin mining. Profits continued to decrease on a daily basis until they became nothing.

In the end I didn't even charge an ROI.

Scam cloud mining company are just using a Ponzi scheme structure where first investors are being paid by the incoming investors but obviously it will collapse making lots of a bit late comer to not get their ROI.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1026
December 18, 2022, 07:17:14 AM
If you want to earn money in cloud mining, it is better to buy 1 mining farm first. Then you will understand why you should not invest in cloud mining.
Activity: 126
Merit: 39
December 18, 2022, 03:43:07 AM
Greetings! I'm on a quest to find some bitcoin mining sites/apps that have a considerably lower threshold for minimum withdrawal My plan is to reach whatever the would-be minimum payout thresholds, add it all up and then sell the BTC. I'm looking to setup as many as I can to get ideally 0.33 BTC as quick as possible; then sell the BTC. The money I received then will go towards groceries and anything else beyond. Such as investing in the best paid online traffic methods in efforts to make money online via online content creation. I've recently been spending some time devising strategies and formulating plans to make money working smart rather than hard.
Or perhaps another cryptocurrency can help me with this, one way or another. Thanks for the replies, greatly appreciated 🙏
According to me and that's how much knowledge I get that Bitcoin cloud mining websites are scam. There lire only new people and that's why they get a lot of funding in their accounts. They also offer some free hash power and that power is too low that you cannot withdraw even after 1 years of Their stopwatch. You should avoid from these scam clod mining websites. And I will recommend you only this.
I have also tried some websites too but thank Ms god I have never invested my my mean do not deposit money into that. And that sucks me a lot when a lot of people get scammed and their whole savings have been gone too.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1836
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
December 17, 2022, 05:48:34 AM
Yes, that's right, cloud mining companies are all scams. I have tried many of them in the past but they are liars who only give you false promises.

Several years ago, genesis-mining was one of the best cloud mining companies (according to their claim of course), so I registered with it and bought hash power for bitcoin mining. In the early days, they gave me good profits, but they decreased with time.

After a while they told me that the mining difficulty increased dramatically and my hashing power was no longer enough to mine bitcoin and they transferred me to altcoin mining. Profits continued to decrease on a daily basis until they became nothing.

In the end I didn't even charge an ROI.
Activity: 714
Merit: 505
December 17, 2022, 04:56:47 AM
There is no bitcoin mining website and all so called cloud mining websites are scam. Such websites usually display a fake number as your balance and once you reach their minimum withdrawal amount, they ask you to deposit some bitcoin to be able to make withdrawal.

Don't waste your time and your money. That's not how bitcoin is mined.
There's this very cloud mining site I got involved in through a colleague of mine who introduced me into it showing me his first withdrawal from it. So I had to get involved due to his show of first withdrawal to me as evidence, I immediately registered and funded my account with $100 for the purchase of the supposed mining machine, as days go by, figures started increasing in number of which I was giving a stipulated compulsory period of time before I can make withdrawal. Just a 2 days to the withdrawal day a message popped up on the site that they are doing upgrading and it would take days to finish with the update and that was how that site crashed to my realization that I have been scammed.

What I understand about this cloud mining is that the first people to get involved are paid so that they can put in more money than they previously invested in and also  also bring in new people and they all end up becoming victims eventually as the money gets bigger.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 268
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 16, 2022, 10:48:29 AM
     For your information nowadays there are no cloud mining apps that you can earn or have bitcoin that you can convert to real money. Even if you see downloadable cloud mining apps, for sure it's just a trap for trying customers who have no idea and know, yes you can deposit but don't expect to be able to withdraw money from the apps.

You might just see that you're making money in your account or dashboard but you won't be able to take it out because almost all of it is just a scam, so be a little careful.
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 2490
Evil beware: We have waffles!
December 13, 2022, 09:15:16 AM
I've been reporting all their spam posts to the mods as:  Trash, cloudmining spam
With any luck they will soon be booted off the Forum  Grin
Still not banned, or at least the trash posts deleted. I am not sure if the mods are paying attention in this board.

Meanwhile, I have just decided to take the shill accounts as a temporary solution.
Just an update to this, their accounts & of course posts have been removed by the mods.
The mods did leave this post of mine about it as a CSA https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.61423936
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
December 13, 2022, 02:33:25 AM
If it was profitable we would all be doing it already. Even if there was a good company the profit is so razor thin right now it wouldn't be profitable for either party.

You could buy some asic's an have them hosted. But I would tend to think that simply buying bitcoin and holding it would be more profitable and maintain liquidity. ROI would be a long time as well.

So True
copper member
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1757
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
December 10, 2022, 09:00:47 AM
I've been reporting all their spam posts to the mods as:  Trash, cloudmining spam
Still not banned, or at least the trash posts deleted. I am not sure if the mods are paying attention in this board.

Meanwhile, I have just decided to take the shill accounts as a temporary solution.
legendary
December 09, 2022, 12:56:49 PM
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 6108
Jambler.io
December 09, 2022, 12:53:17 PM
What planet are you from?

Bit3 offices, those three spammers have caught my eye today with their posts about cloud mining and bit3

Name:   Pepchich1989Date Registered:   December 08, 2022, 04:14:01 PM
Name:   NimboPontik93Date Registered:   December 08, 2022, 04:10:35 PM
Name:   martinenrotDate Registered:   December 08, 2022, 04:38:44 PM

The website is one month old, they claim euro 11kwh and running a profit, their calculations are obviously bogus on revenue and inflated by 50%, is there anyone still falling for these?
legendary
December 09, 2022, 09:41:55 AM
I used and use only Bit3-mining services. They are on a mission to make bitcoin mining smarter and make it easily accessible to all. That is why they made an indelible impression on me.
I have to agree, Bitcoin mining difficulty dropped by 50%. It's the ideal time to get into Bitcoin cloud mining.
What planet are you from? BTC Diff sure as hell has NOT dropped by 50% here on Earth...
Folks... cloud mining for BTC is a SCAM. Generally they are Ponzi's. Period. End of story.
Brand new folks here shilling *any* cloud site and making ridiculous 'observations' like I emphasized in the quote should be and *is* a HUGE clue.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1789
November 25, 2022, 03:06:42 AM
You might want to look into farming. It does need some capital and it is not free from risk, but if you compare it to cloud mining then it is better in risk/reward ratio. You can farm on a popular pool to reduce the risk instead of trusting your money to some random party over the world. Regardless of altcoin or bitcoin, you still need some capital to make it work. Just remember that there is no free lunch. CMIIW.
Activity: 4
November 23, 2022, 03:45:32 PM
Thank you
legendary
November 23, 2022, 02:27:48 PM
Hi everyone, so I read your replies and although it may not have been what I hoped for, thanks for the replies. However, I know this forum is about bitcoin but is there any way I could make this work with any other cryptocurrency?
I.E. Ethereum and/or Bitcoin Cash
For that you need to ask in the Altcoin Discussion areas of the Forum. This area is for BTC only.
Activity: 4
November 23, 2022, 02:17:22 PM
Hi everyone, so I read your replies and although it may not have been what I hoped for, thanks for the replies. However, I know this forum is about bitcoin but is there any way I could make this work with any other cryptocurrency?

I.E. Ethereum and/or Bitcoin Cash
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
November 22, 2022, 09:19:56 AM
As mentioned by reasonable members of the forum with enough experience that you should kind of give value to their opinion: Most (99%) of "cloud mining services" are SCAMS.
Meaning they are PONZI-SCEMES in the most traditional sense. If you don't know what that means, google it, it's essential to survive in crypto.

In the rare case it's not a scam: Just understand, that price fluctuation of bitcoin, total (global) hashrate and electricity costs will vary and make any prediction of profitability almost impossible.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1490
November 22, 2022, 05:30:14 AM
However, despite all the risks associated, including with cloud mining, all the nearest capacities on the recently launched binance cloud mining have already been sold out, after binance announced the launch of cloud mining.
https://www.binance.com/en/support/announcement/binance-pool-launches-cloud-mining-ef75792b15524f2081b33f6e3a64465a

https://pool.binance.com/en/cloud
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027
November 21, 2022, 02:36:00 PM
I used to rent from Hashnest, which was the ccloud mining arm of Bitmain. But in two years I ended up losing more money than earning. Cloud mining is not profitable at all. Not even mining at Hashnest cloud mining services is profitable. Cloud mining is not worth it at all. Better for you to buy real miners and find someone that can host them for you that to contract web mining services. This is my opinion, but you  re free to check Hasnest and see what they have to offer.
Pages:
Jump to: