Pages:
Author

Topic: Cloud mining for bitcoin - page 3. (Read 1039 times)

Activity: 1423
Merit: 504
November 20, 2022, 09:30:13 AM

You could buy some asic's an have them hosted. But I would tend to think that simply buying bitcoin and holding it would be more profitable and maintain liquidity. ROI would be a long time as well.
Don't compare the profitability of mining and buying a bitcoin they are different. You can reach the ROI fast  in mining depending on where you live or if you have free or very cheap electricity rate.
Buying bitcoin and hold them for a long time is always effective but mining will generate you more bitcoin and you can hold them until blockhalving to make more profit.
If you dont care about the logistics involved , you can get discounted bitcoin via mining.
 The profit spread of buying vs mining with 90+% of btc already being mined and the work/capitol involved in mining now make purchasing the coin directly the "best" bet.
Time is money, the time & logistics involved in mining vs buying isnt worth the spread in profit differences imo. (edit to say these days , in the past mining was the way to go!!!)
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 2490
Evil beware: We have waffles!
November 19, 2022, 03:37:37 PM
Is cloud mining safe?
If you had bothered to read any of the previous posts you would know that the answer is a resounding NO!
The vast majority if not all of them are SCAMS.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1490
November 18, 2022, 03:54:47 AM
Currently, when home mining requires really high costs to pay bills, more and more scammers have begun to offer cloud mining services, you need to be extremely careful and try not to trust their attractive offers, since at best it is a ponzi scheme and almost always it is a scam.
copper member
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1757
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
November 17, 2022, 06:05:51 PM
Greetings! I'm on a quest to find some bitcoin mining sites/apps 
Don't waste your time and other resources such as internet data on the cloud mining scam

The best resource you have right now is actually time, and you can turn that time into money if you get a well thought strategy.

Don't compare the profitability of mining and buying a bitcoin they are different. You can reach the ROI fast  in mining depending on where you live or if you have free or very cheap electricity rate.
Buying bitcoin and hold them for a long time is always effective but mining will generate you more bitcoin and you can hold them until blockhalving to make more profit.
With this current inflation rate, I am pretty sure there are very few places with cheaper electricity. I still think buying Bitcoin is more effective and profitable for a low budget person if one buys at the right time of the market.

Mining Bitcoin requires a lot of effort and also takes time for you to breakeven, even if the electricity is free.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 2904
Block halving is coming.
November 17, 2022, 05:31:00 PM

You could buy some asic's an have them hosted. But I would tend to think that simply buying bitcoin and holding it would be more profitable and maintain liquidity. ROI would be a long time as well.
Don't compare the profitability of mining and buying a bitcoin they are different. You can reach the ROI fast  in mining depending on where you live or if you have free or very cheap electricity rate.
Activity: 310
Merit: 21
November 17, 2022, 10:52:26 AM
If it was profitable we would all be doing it already. Even if there was a good company the profit is so razor thin right now it wouldn't be profitable for either party.

legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 5173
November 16, 2022, 02:14:12 PM
There is no bitcoin mining website and all so called cloud mining websites are scam. Such websites usually display a fake number as your balance and once you reach their minimum withdrawal amount, they ask you to deposit some bitcoin to be able to make withdrawal.

Don't waste your time and your money. That's not how bitcoin is mined.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 16, 2022, 11:31:13 AM
Greetings! I'm on a quest to find some bitcoin mining sites/apps that have a considerably lower threshold for minimum withdrawal My plan is to reach whatever the would-be minimum payout thresholds, add it all up and then sell the BTC. I'm looking to setup as many as I can to get ideally 0.33 BTC as quick as possible; then sell the BTC. The money I received then will go towards groceries and anything else beyond. Such as investing in the best paid online traffic methods in efforts to make money online via online content creation. I've recently been spending some time devising strategies and formulating plans to make money working smart rather than hard.
Or perhaps another cryptocurrency can help me with this, one way or another. Thanks for the replies, greatly appreciated 🙏
Pages:
Jump to: