Pages:
Author

Topic: CLOUDBET SCAM " I AM TIRED " - page 2. (Read 461 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507
April 16, 2019, 07:50:19 AM
Does Cloudbet give loans to players or how can account balances become negative?
Activity: 78
Merit: 6
April 16, 2019, 06:52:41 AM
Sorry for I late to answer, I was not home 2 days.. Look They get money from my account I was Finally have "1.26 or 1.30 "bitcoin. I don't remember the exact number.. Now My account " -6.22.. " How is it possible that my account " - " . I told them that that have tech. Problem.. Here is printscreen .. and I have video for this.. I want back my bitcoins please.. I have video also for this..

https://prnt.sc/ncn5wf

legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1110
Cloudbet | Best Bitcoin Gambling Site Since 2013
April 15, 2019, 05:20:40 AM
Hi canyalos1,

Could you please DM me your Cloudbet nickname, and the support ticket ID you received? (support ticket ID should be on the automated response you receive when emailing our support teams) I'll take a look into this for you now.

Thanks,

Ronnie @ Cloudbet
Activity: 1344
Merit: 507
April 14, 2019, 12:59:36 PM
Please make a video while you bet on Cloudbet, so everyone can see what is going on there?
Activity: 2310
Merit: 757
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
April 13, 2019, 03:30:03 PM
If you are just telling your issue with words then no one is going to pay attention to it,you need to show some proof about the issues you were saying like the two bets and the final balance and also you need to post the screenshot of that message from cloudbet which says the tech team will contact you soon to increase your credibility.
Activity: 78
Merit: 6
April 13, 2019, 11:14:17 AM
I AM TIRED CLOUDBET !!!!!!

Hi, First I want to say sorry of my english because of its not soo good. I hope I can explain my problem. I am using cloudbet about of 3+ years.. I give more then 25+ bitcoin this webside. I dont care bitcoins that I lost because its a game.. I can lose or win. But Last " 5-7 " month I got lots of problem. Many time system automatically did double bet. Sometimes I feel that my bitcoins gone anywhere.. I am betting Many times during the day so everytime I dont get note my final deposit.. About of this issues I connect support team and and told them problem.. They always answer me that ." these issue will check their tech. team " and will reply to me.. .. But never write anybody to me..  Today.. try to be careful when I am betting.and then I saw what is going on..

I got 0.31... bitcoin on my deposit and After That I did betting for one match "0.05" bitcoin  after that I did bet to same match "0.065" .. When I look my deposit I see that my deposit finally "0,13.." I check My betting history and I can not see any douple bet but, my average "0.065 " bitcoin not on my deposit...

I can not connect support team now because of they are offline. Anyway they can not help me any tech. issue. And your tech. never reply to me. I search it on some turkish form friend and they told they also got same issue before..

I dont want to change my betting webside but I want to feel feel good when I use cloudbet.  I am also developer and Know that they can check all my beting details and can see how many bitcoin I got after betting (win or lose) they Have to show me this result.

I dont want to send any ticket or email to support I want to solve my issue via bitcointalk form..  When Anybody ready to help me from there. I will give my account details. thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: