Pages:
Author

Topic: ▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ Cloudmining 101 (ponzi risk assessment) ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁ - page 68. (Read 361418 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
secondly yes it's suprise for me..
i know they will collabse but not in first week
it was very short life for them Smiley

Ah the old "I know it's a ponzi but if I get in early I can still profit" gamble

... Unlucky
Activity: 168
i cant find Minethatcloud's topic in forum
is it deleted?
and havent any news from them  Huh

Does it really surprise you that a "company" that refused to provide any evidence of legitimacy has buggered off with your money? Would you hand over money to some proper shady guy in a dark alley telling you to wait there and he'll be back soon with some goodies for you?

Just remember this from now on: No evidence of legitimacy for me, no fucking money for you.

To answer your question though, the thread is locked and buried a few pages in.

firstly i was here with promotion free gh's
secondly yes it's suprise for me..
i know they will collabse but not in first week
it was very short life for them Smiley
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
is it deleted?

Does it really surprise you that a "company" that refused to provide any evidence of legitimacy has buggered off with your money? Would you hand over money to some proper shady guy in a dark alley telling you to wait there and he'll be back soon with some goodies for you?

Just remember this from now on: No evidence of legitimacy for me, no fucking money for you.

To answer your question though, the thread is locked and buried a few pages in.

is it deleted?
donator
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1051
Spondoolies, Beam & DAGlabs
Remember when Guy vouched for NexusMining and Skye posted:

Why does their Reset Password page say "Genesis Mining"?

Now Spondoolies are officially partnering with Genesis Mining to provide cloud mining. I find that pretty interesting.
When I vouched for Nexus Mining I clearly said It's because I know it's a white label of Genesis Mining and I'm familiar with Genesis Mining. I was drag into Nexus Mining thread.
Our cloud mining offering is also based on Genesis Mining backend. I explained the details in our thread.

Guy

Actually, you made no mention of Genesis Mining. You said:

- Nexus Mining is legit, they're currently white labeling a respectable cloud mining provider.

I'm not saying you're lying or anything, I just think it's interesting.
You're correct. I didn't recall the exact phrasing I've used.

Edit: It was pretty obvious to anyone reading the thread that Nexus Mining is a white label of Genesis Mining.
I was dragged into that thread and I didn't want to be involved more than the absolute minimum necessary.
We have excellent working relations with Genesis Mining. We had some discussion with Nexus Mining people as well on other stuff.
legendary

Now Spondoolies are officially partnering with Genesis Mining to provide cloud mining. I find that pretty interesting.
When I vouched for Nexus Mining I clearly said It's because I know it's a white label of Genesis Mining and I'm familiar with Genesis Mining. I was drag into Nexus Mining thread.
Our cloud mining offering is also based on Genesis Mining backend. I explained the details in our thread.

Guy

Actually, you made no mention of Genesis Mining. You said:

- Nexus Mining is legit, they're currently white labeling a respectable cloud mining provider.

I'm not saying you're lying or anything, I just think it's interesting.
donator

Guy
legendary

Activity: 182
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
minethatcloud was down the whole day, now it redirected to cloudmining.website
it seems too stupid even for scammers
may be they was hacked?
donator
Spondoolies just announced its cloud mining service:

I've missed Bitcointalk Smiley

Zvisha implemented the scheduler, please give it a try: http://www.spondoolies-tech.com/blogs/technical-blog

Also, we're doing soft launch of our cloud mining offerings. It's partnership with Genesis Mining.
We're brining small amount of hash power online in our Israeli DC. Upon selling of contracts, we'll ship mining gear to cover the contracts to Genesis Mining DC in Iceland.

Guy

Also, Mine That Cloud is now redirecting to Cloud Mining Website. That one didn't last long.

Ah so Spondoolies have linked up with Genesis Mining, that's interesting...surely that must be more evidence that they are not a Ponzi risk, surely.. Spondoolies is quite a large Asic manufacturer.
Genesis Miming is 100% backed by hardware.
We have very good business relations with them and I consider the owners and the CTO friends.
You'll notice that they're out of stock on the Alt sales, because they ran out of hardware.

Guy
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Zvisha implemented the scheduler, please give it a try: http://www.spondoolies-tech.com/blogs/technical-blog

Also, we're doing soft launch of our cloud mining offerings. It's partnership with Genesis Mining.
We're brining small amount of hash power online in our Israeli DC. Upon selling of contracts, we'll ship mining gear to cover the contracts to Genesis Mining DC in Iceland.

Guy

Also, Mine That Cloud is now redirecting to Cloud Mining Website. That one didn't last long.

Ah so Spondoolies have linked up with Genesis Mining, that's interesting...surely that must be more evidence that they are not a Ponzi risk, surely.. Spondoolies is quite a large Asic manufacturer.
now i cant open MineThatCloud web site?
are they gone?
or is it about my net?
legendary

Guy

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
Market depth? I think I see what information is needed. Does AMhash or hashnest provide this information?

No, not market depth. How much they actually sold, so you can compare it to the 1PH we know they have.
For Amhash you can easily check this on havelock (at least for those units that where bought there or imported later).
I dont remember where on hashnest, but it was also listed somewhere, but its reasonable to assume anyway they have more than enough capacity anyway.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
I don't think #4 applies to BIT-X anymore (correct me if I'm wrong).

Where can we track how much they sold?

Market depth? I think I see what information is needed. Does AMhash or hashnest provide this information?

AMhash : http://www.amhash.com/pricing.htm

Don't know about hashnest. Huh

~~MZ~~

It's provided by themselves so the information could be extremely inaccurate or fake.
Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

AMhash : http://www.amhash.com/pricing.htm

Don't know about hashnest. Huh

~~MZ~~
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

legendary
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

Pages:
Jump to: