Pages:
Author

Topic: CMC: Top DeFi Tokens by Market Capitalization - page 3. (Read 780 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Yes, in fact, the list on coinmarketcap does not seem to be exhaustive, but after analyzing several Resources, I came to the conclusion that it is as complete as possible.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
Their listing on coinmarketcap is not exhaustive. I prefer to use coingecko because they update more quickly and fully even the crypto scams and they offer brief explanations and advice on trading them.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Coinmarketcap now has a display for DeFi Tokens by Market Capitalization.
(https://coinmarketcap.com/defi/)
It's just how they define tokens to be DeFi though, And do you think it's a complete list or something is missing? I think this is great though, specially for those who are not familiar with this new hype is crypto market, so good job CZ (although sometimes I think he is becoming too powerful!).
Speaking of Cz - he surely is one of the most powerful men in crypto industry (Which is on pace of constant growth for past like 10 years).
But at least we can see his influence is positive overall
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
With this we can see the potential projects on the defi ecosystem that has truly have significant used and not just a pump and dump scheme. Many tokens are now being traded on uniswap and some of them are really shitcoin and has no use. Im starting to think that most of them are just money grabber, so with the help of cmc we can filter those scam projects ahead and investors and traders can review which are really potential one.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
The Defi program is still new, Defi has indeed attracted the attention of the public at this time and many investors have taken part in the top Defi projects, plus the list of Defi Projects that have been released by Binance CZ can make it easier for those who want to choose and invest in them . but I am worried that after seeing the Defi YAM project, UBI ends with Scamed, I feel that this will still happen again with other new Defi projects.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
It is nice to see that coinmarketcap has the feature to show top defi coins/tokens.
Chainlink is on the first position of defi top 10, this is no wonder because chainlink is #5 on the global cryptocurrency rank.
I am sure there will be more defi projects created in the future, and thanks because cmc feature, now we can monitor it.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
It's just how they define tokens to be DeFi though, And do you think it's a complete list or something is missing? I think this is great though, specially for those who are not familiar with this new hype is crypto market, so good job CZ (although sometimes I think he is becoming too powerful!).

Absolutely sir, it's a best decision by cmc to let people know about defi projects. Altcoins were about to dead but when defi project able to make good hyip. Now defi is become so reliable and demandful. Around most of defi projects have got successful with a large number of investors and traders. Hope defi keep continue this hyip and present us a new altcoins world like 2017

Sadly only defi projects that might just go up. I can see some other altcoins are left not growing which many of us have been holding since the last 2017. I have some that isn't actually moving up but go down instead. There are some projects that I never thought would really become legit but was pumped for now.

Aave have been very bullish today. I guess the rest of the holders of the old tokens are dumping for this project.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100

Most of people already familiar with defi project even they investing on IEOs run by Defi projects. Cause  Most of defi project showed brilliant success on their IEOs. For example recent defi project oikos got successful with so much fund raised. Besides dia data, terra credit etc are also in the list of success because of they are belong to defi project
Your research is like mine. These DeFi projects are also my favorite. I didn't miss any of these projects. Most of the promising project is DIA data but I missed. Oikos is also a good project but they didn't treat the bounty hunters well. I'm very excited to see the Terra credit future. I'm short time Terracredit project has a good allocation.
Activity: 1055
Merit: 103
www.Artemis.co
There were several genre to go with but coinmarketcap did make a separate ranking for Defi coins. It not only shows the increased craze for Defi coins but also the commercial expansion of coinmarketcap after the Binance Acquisition and a step further to dominating the crypto sphere for a capitalistic monopoly and power to manipulate the market.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1
Base.protocol
Couple of coins have been there over the years offering such service as described for DEFI coins, a good example is Lend. It surprises me how the hype came up this year a lot.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 4532

https://twitter.com/simoneconti_/status/1291396627165569026
"
- Projects born before #DeFi 've more holders for the airdrops
- Almost all projects've 30% of their supply held by Top 5 holders and 90% by Top 500 (some of them ~100%)"

The DEFi ecosystem is very small in terms of the actual number of users. In such a market, projects can greatly manipulate the prices of their tokens. In fact, this is a huge problem, because projects are financed by a certain group of investors.

Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
There are alot of factora they considered like:
Is it a decentralized exchange,
Is the project providing data to decentralized exchange like Chainlink and Oracle,
Is the project offering yielding farm.
I am even surprise that BNB is not on the list because of BiananceDex, which is a decentralised exchange.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs

Of course Coinmarketcap already knows that the project is DEFI, because it has been categorized and selected,
so it is very helpful for all of us, because to join HYPE we can choose altcoins with the right DEFI category
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Amazingly with Defi projects, their prices go up every day. Link is one of the projects I've been following, its price has gone up 6 times since Defi became popular in this market. And I believe their prices will continue to go up until the end of 2020
there is too much information that prices will continue to rise. When this happens, prices start to fall. this is the simplest law of the market. when the price starts to grow actively, you need to sell in small amounts and buy when prices fall
Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
Capitalization is growing day by day, but how strong are defi projects? if Bitcoin draws a red candle tomorrow, will defi projects not going to hell ?
I think defi moves the market cap a lot. If you noticed in the past few months, defi is the sole contributor to the total market capitalization, also add the eth 2.0 news and eventually bitcoin followed. It proves that defi are technically working good in terms of price and use case. Even bitcoin go down, the altcoin will still continue to dominate the market. But I doubt we can see a huge retracement at the moment. Even CME gap are filled already, were just testing the 12k level to a maximum stability and possibly could trigger a bull run when defi totally floored the market.
Activity: 944
Merit: 101
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Amazingly with Defi projects, their prices go up every day. Link is one of the projects I've been following, its price has gone up 6 times since Defi became popular in this market. And I believe their prices will continue to go up until the end of 2020
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
[]
I think CMC had bring more hype to this Defi even more, just imagine you wanted to invest and be part of this new revolution and you are looking for the first place to start, then CMC will offer this for you. And you will not fall for scam attempts as the legit sites are already link in the description if you take a closer look. So I would say that this is a good attempt by CZ.

If placement in this rating is done manually, this is a great opportunity to trust this rating. But if any project is still listed on such an exchange as Binance, its capitalization may increase several times. It is nice to see that since Binance acquired Coinmarketcap, the rating functionality continues to develop.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Capitalization is growing day by day, but how strong are defi projects? if Bitcoin draws a red candle tomorrow, will defi projects not going to hell ?

If we do understand the market sentiments, every bitcoin movements there's corresponding reactions from the alts.

It's not impossible that in DeFi projects same will happen, but the good catch DeFi is a good project and many investors are already

inside, the chance of making more progressive and valuable depends from investors and holders.
Activity: 377
Merit: 13
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

Absolutely sir, it's a best decision by cmc to let people know about defi projects. Altcoins were about to dead but when defi project able to make good hyip. Now defi is become so reliable and demandful. Around most of defi projects have got successful with a large number of investors and traders. Hope defi keep continue this hyip and present us a new altcoins world like 2017
Activity: 684
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: