Pages:
Author

Topic: CNT Cryptocurrency X11 Pow-Pos for Beginners and Experts Alike - page 3. (Read 16598 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Centurion Fork is ready to go and will occour within 96 hours. Cnt block explorer and cnt official mining pool could not work for several hours.

Centurion is changing skin and will have new features, new technical data and a complete new team to reach our common goal.

Cnt value is raising on the market and rumors are growing.

We thank old devs and team for the great job.

For us it’s a new day. We’re a new Team with new Devs and we’ll be fully committed in this challenge.

Stay tuned.

how long does it take for the fork?
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
New Pool For Centurion

http://altcoinix.com/cnt/public/

%1 Pool Fee
Activity: 129
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
Hey dev why don't you add my pool to the OP  https://cnt.coin-miners.info/   Huh
Activity: 334
Merit: 100
Centurion Fork is ready to go and will occour within 96 hours. Cnt block explorer and cnt official mining pool could not work for several hours.

Centurion is changing skin and will have new features, new technical data and a complete new team to reach our common goal.

For us it’s a new day. We’re a new Team with new Devs and we’ll be fully committed in this challenge.

Stay tuned.

Good news.thanks  Tongue Wink Wink
Activity: 129
What will happen after the FORK?
Activity: 798
Merit: 250

Stay tuned.

Thanks for your info. Where i can download Window wallet and how do i do with coin in old wallet?
Activity: 285

Stay tuned.
Activity: 84
Pool Centurion

Fee 2%
No registration
Auto payments 30 min
Large selection of coins and algorithms

http://TimeTeh.com/
Activity: 401
Merit: 251
Still learning
I hope that it isn't  Grin

Is a cryptocoin with a MLM behind the coin, so lot of people that talk about it and buy/sell it. Is listed in 4 different market (that is quite expansive for a scum user if haven't lot of people that support it).

CENTURION was born to connect new people in the world of blockchain. They give knowledge to the people that support their company.

Maybe we will listen something about it in the near future   Grin
Activity: 383
Oh Niels? Ya maybe to get better visibility instead of start the Coin with the noob account. However the Coin k
IS listed in some exchange (novaexchangen ccex, yobit, coinexchange) and a quite lot miner are mining it (diff 1700+). The price had drop some days ago, now is increasing quite constantly

Ok if this not a scam I wish you the best with this coin
Still learning
Oh Niels? Ya maybe to get better visibility instead of start the Coin with the noob account. However the Coin k
IS listed in some exchange (novaexchangen ccex, yobit, coinexchange) and a quite lot miner are mining it (diff 1700+). The price had drop some days ago, now is increasing quite constantly

The bitcointalk account was bought, this was an account from someone I know.
Still learning
Bought account, may be scam.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
granatgas-pool.info
available pool to payment as Centurion with mining other coin that payment as Centurion Cheesy
visit us on granatgas-pool to get more information about payment options Cheesy

-o stratum+tcp://stratum-us.granatgas-pool.info:1111 -u -p c=CNT
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hi Dev, I have my recovery key for my wallet but actually lost my google authenticator device.
PLease help.
Still learning
Hi,

Whats with the price?HuhHuhHuh?

In my opinion some miner dump. Maybe time to buy?
Activity: 285
Hello Centurion followers!  Centurion will adopt soon a new Proof of Stake and first halving is close to come. Act now now before the Raise!
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hi,

Whats with the price?HuhHuhHuh?
Pages:
Jump to: