Pages:
Author

Topic: CNT Cryptocurrency X11 Pow-Pos for Beginners and Experts Alike - page 6. (Read 16598 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 250
Hello we stated bounties for posts on blogs and promotion on socials. For info write PM. We have miners in India, Germany, Russia, Asia, Europe, Usa, south America. We will reward new community of miners in new countries.
Centurion community reached more than 900 people and is growing quickly. We have an unique marketing strategy and we are happy to welcome everyone experts or no-experts. Thanks for your support guys, each of you plays a little important rule for our mission and help others to transform dreams in reality. We strongly believe in what we do and we'ready to share results with all believers.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Please reserve portuguese translation dev
I have TOEFL certification
thanks
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 3199
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Pool For Centurion

http://altcoinix.com/cnt/public/

%1 Pool Fee

Nicehash Port 3108
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 3199
Nice sounds looks good  !!

But    http://fasthash.hopto.org/getting_started    dosent work for mining 
Activity: 980
Final testing WALLET all works fine , add Pool & Explorer link to wallet
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
Great with another pool, got several to choose from now.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 980
New wallet Ready , dev if interested please on PM

Hello folks, if you want to discover some of our goals, read the following interview:

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
Yay, i can mine something again.
Activity: 336
Hello guys, we're interested in promoting the ann in local bitcointalk discussion with proper language. We have a CNT budget for this purposes. We have also budget to promote our coin in cryptocurrencies websites, circuits, blogs and forum. Please write us Pm for any interesting offer.

I am really interested, sent a PM also Smiley
Hello guys, we're interested in promoting the ann in local bitcointalk discussion with proper language. We have a CNT budget for this purposes. We have also budget to promote our coin in cryptocurrencies websites, circuits, blogs and forum. Please write us Pm for any interesting offer.
Activity: 728
just waiting CNT bounty campaign announcement dev
i wan to joined and support your project
Activity: 336
Guys its really worth trusting this coin and the developer because the dev is just simply superb. I have talked with him on some topics and he has been flawless and just brilliant ! and paid me for my work too, really very very obliged to work with them.
I am gonna buy huge amount of coins as soon as I have any BTC Smiley
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Looks good dev., and logo design is very eye-catching.
pls provide detail bounty programs, such translation, hiring local contact point and such...
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
How to claim bounty ?
Thanks for your note. I passed this info to android wallet developer and check. Keep you updated.
Activity: 540
Merit: 265
Pilasu, things are working fine. We are exchanging regularly on nova and wallet is ok. 1 cnt is too little. Please try again and report us or nova any errors.

i know is little.  it's not over.  it's over that in my android wallet and online wallet shows 1 cnt and the same quot on c-cex says 0.01 cnt? why is that?? 1CNT = 0.01 CNT what maths is that? For me 1=1
Pages:
Jump to: