Pages:
Author

Topic: Coca-Cola (the drink): Good or Bad (in moderation) - page 2. (Read 3569 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 512
It's good in moderation... However if you become addicted to it, then it becomes bad.

I drink one once a week, its tolerable, but I cant understand people who drink many times a day.

Then it becomes unhealthy.
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
It's good in moderation... However if you become addicted to it, then it becomes bad.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
like coco-cola as a drink as it is refreshing and has a good taste
Activity: 84
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Well coke isn't the healthiest drink but it also isn't the worst so I still drink it you can say I am addicted.
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
Coca cola is acidic so its not recommended if you dont eat but theres a trick to remove a acidic doze.. just shake the coca cola bottle in other big coca cola bottle and after shaking it if still have a bubble shake it again until its gone... the will be gone too...

Why not keep the flavour and swallow something alkali such as tooth paste after brushing teeth. Will keep up the alkali in your stomach after drinking coca cola. It probably isn't above a pH of 9 so won't be too harmful to your ~ pH 3/2 stomach.
What I didnt hear that before. Do you mean theres a tooth paste that can remove acidic from a softdrinks coca cola?

I think it could neutralise coca cola acid.
However, there is said to be problems with swallowing toothpaste.

But, your stomach will just neutralise it anyway (if your saliva doesn't in your moth).

Your mouth is alkali anyway so it will neutralise it.
Activity: 84
Good in small amounts and not sure from a health aspect
Activity: 140
Coca-Cola and Pepsi are awesome Cheesy
I'm not sure about the medical aspects but just as a drink I think it's good and nice.
Activity: 126
Yes.
It is really bad in our health.
Soda can cause diabetes or uti.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
good if you rarely drink
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
yah coca cola is really bad for health
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Had some today....felt good going down but always makes me feel slightly queasy afterwards.
Activity: 446
im only drink twice per week
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
I like drinking soda every once in a while, I drink it as a treat and in moderation. Other than that I'd like to stick to water and and fresh juices

Fresh Juices? Kill your teeth faster than Coca-Cola and contain more sugar! They say they are healthy but they really aren't.
Activity: 98
I like drinking soda every once in a while, I drink it as a treat and in moderation. Other than that I'd like to stick to water and and fresh juices
Activity: 168
I don't think there's anything good in coca-cola, but you should be ok drinking it in moderation.
I dont drink soda  Sad
Activity: 518
Merit: 254
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Coca cola is acidic so its not recommended if you dont eat but theres a trick to remove a acidic doze.. just shake the coca cola bottle in other big coca cola bottle and after shaking it if still have a bubble shake it again until its gone... the will be gone too...

Why not keep the flavour and swallow something alkali such as tooth paste after brushing teeth. Will keep up the alkali in your stomach after drinking coca cola. It probably isn't above a pH of 9 so won't be too harmful to your ~ pH 3/2 stomach.
What I didnt hear that before. Do you mean theres a tooth paste that can remove acidic from a softdrinks coca cola?
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1023
I'm a bit addicted to Coca-Cola and should probably cut back. Gotta find a good replacement caffeine source though.
Activity: 294
it is good, at least while you are drinking
Pages:
Jump to: