Pages:
Author

Topic: Cocos-BCX Private Event at NASDAQ Marketsite during Consensus Week - page 86. (Read 9763 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I know that Moonpay was also present at the Dinner Kickoff event.

Are Moonpay your competitors or possible partners?
Activity: 12

Bibox also plays a lot of gifts at this summit, and also holds an airdrop with a $ 4,000 fund.

Bibox is a good exchange and I am glad that they are holding a conference in Vietnam. At the event, many well-known personalities will perform who will help to form an eating point of view in investing.

I have been trading on Bibox for half a year and I have only a positive impression. I think they will have a good event that will be useful for the Cocos BCX community.

Cocos BCX often participates in international conferences.

In the coming week, they perform at Bibox and okex events.

It will be held on June 15 and 16 in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.

The organizers are two different cryptocurrency exchanges.

I hope we will soon find out about starting IEO.
Activity: 18

When will the event take place in Ho Chi Minh City?

I do not have time to come to Hanoi, but I want to come to your event in Ho Chi Minh City to get acquainted with your team

The event in Ho Chi Minh will take place on June 16th.

Organized by the stock exchange okex.

This will be a great event with many famous people

I like it when exchanges hold big events for blockchain startups.

These events are useful for the development and popularization of the blockchain.

Is Caterina Zhang presenting the Cocos-BCX project in Los Angeles today?

What are the main topics in her report?

Caterina Zhang spoke about the actual implementation of the blockchain in the working business, about Cocos and Cocos-BCX. The report was very interesting and the audience warmly welcomed Caterina
Activity: 14
The report of Katerina Zhang at the E3 Gaming Expo is very similar to the report she gave in Amsterdam.

What is new she told?
Activity: 20

Caterina Zhang took part in the E3 Gaming Expo and adequately presented the project Cocos-BCX

https://medium.com/@CocosBCX/cocos-bcx-at-the-blockchain-gaming-dinner-kickoff-event-at-e3-de5b9afc57a2
Activity: 29
When will the event take place in Ho Chi Minh City?

I do not have time to come to Hanoi, but I want to come to your event in Ho Chi Minh City to get acquainted with your team

The event in Ho Chi Minh will take place on June 16th.

Organized by the stock exchange okex.

This will be a great event with many famous people
Do you collaborate with the White Matrix and TEAM Joy development teams?

Do they work with the Cocos BCX engine?

Will a Tomochain representative speak at a conference in Hanoi?

Mr. Long Vuong is a unique person and I would like to chat with him

Many famous people will perform at the event in Hanoi. One of them is Mr. Long Vuong.

I think this event will be useful for the Cocos-BCX project and soon we will learn about IEO

I think that in the next week we will find out where IEO will take place.

I think IEO will pass either on Bibox or on OКEx
I heard that you launched “TestNet Incentive Program (Phase I)” in the amount of $ 1 million.

How do I become a member and get a reward?
Activity: 16

How is the work progressing after launching Cocos-BCX TestNet 1.0 "Gang Rinpoche"?

Is there any news about upcoming events in Vietnam?

Caterina Zhang reported that the meetings should take place in June in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi.

Dates of the event are not yet known.

Caterina Zhang will perform at the E3 event (June 11-13) in Los Angeles.
You can read more here https://live.e3expo.com/

Wow Thanks for the cool news! Today I watched the opening of E3 and today there was Keanu Reeves. He became the hero of one of the games.

Do you mean the game Cyberpunk? In general, E3 did not surprise me. They began inviting stars to compensate for the lack of new developments.

The E3 event is one of the most ambitious in the gaming industry.

See the report from the opening of E3 https://twitter.com/E3/status/1138548082256121856
What types of awards have been developed for Cocos-BCX ecosystem participants?

Rewards will receive only developers?
Activity: 13

Bibox Global Meetup in Hanoi will take place on 06/15/2019

Users who have previously registered can come https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc7mf65RLh0-zbBuO7c0gR2ekdt_CuYossXP0RxlbGYP_hWlw/viewform

Thanks for the information. I have long wanted to participate in the conference with the participation of the Cocos-BCX team.

I have been registered on Bibox for a long time and have already submitted an application for participation

Have you entered the first 100 people who applied to attend the event?

I read that the first 100 users will receive prizes from the exchange

I like it when the organizers give valuable gifts to event participants.

I understand that prizes will be paid in Bibox tokens?
Activity: 16
Is Cocos-BCX TestNet 1.0 "Gang Renpoche" beta testing open?

All users can take part in testing?

Bibox also plays a lot of gifts at this summit, and also holds an airdrop with a $ 4,000 fund.

Bibox is a good exchange and I am glad that they are holding a conference in Vietnam. At the event, many well-known personalities will perform who will help to form an eating point of view in investing.

I have been trading on Bibox for half a year and I have only a positive impression. I think they will have a good event that will be useful for the Cocos BCX community.

Cocos BCX often participates in international conferences.

In the coming week, they perform at Bibox and okex events.

brand new
Activity: 0

What will be the transaction fee on the Cocos-BCX blockchain?

Transaction processing speed will depend on the commission?

I myself have not figured it out., But apparently users will be able to choose 2 types of commissions

There are two kinds of transaction fee:

General transaction fee
Lifetime membership transaction fee

Wow This is something new

What does Lifetime membership transaction fee mean?

What kind of transaction fee would be more profitable?

Judging by the description in the technical document is better to use the second method

These two kinds of transaction fee are corresponding to regular members and lifetime members respectively. The transaction fees set for lifetime members are generally lower, therefore, we encourage users to upgrade to lifetime membership for more benefits.

Apparently they themselves do not yet know the commissions on the Cocos-BCX network.

I am glad that users can choose 2 methods of payment transactions

What exactly did you like?

Cocos-BCX has developed 2 ways to pay transaction fees, but it is still not clear how this will work.
Activity: 1
On which of the three days will Caterina Zhang perform at E3?
Will she talk about the blockchain and the gaming industry, or just about Cocos BCX?
Activity: 1

How is the work progressing after launching Cocos-BCX TestNet 1.0 "Gang Rinpoche"?

Is there any news about upcoming events in Vietnam?

Caterina Zhang reported that the meetings should take place in June in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi.

Dates of the event are not yet known.

Caterina Zhang will perform at the E3 event (June 11-13) in Los Angeles.
You can read more here https://live.e3expo.com/

Judging by the description on the website, participation in the conference costs $ 995

The main part of the event will begin on June 11 at 11:00

Today is the main discovery of the E3 event. Should we wait for something grand?

Caterina Zhang should perfectly deliver your Cocos-BCX project
Activity: 4

Will the future of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general be discussed at the conference?

I am wondering what will happen next with the cryptocurrency market

I think that discussing the future of the cryptocurrency market is pointless. Top exchanges and whales manipulate the market
Pages:
Jump to: