Pages:
Author

Topic: Cocos-BCX Private Event at NASDAQ Marketsite during Consensus Week - page 90. (Read 9763 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I want to attend the meeting in Hanoi. How can I find out the exact dates of the event and how much it costs to attend the event?

I think the word about a free listing on Binance is a myth.

The latest free listing received the EOS project.

Where did you get this information? I think even now some projects get a free listing on Binance.

The main thing that the project would have a finished product and a large community

What coins have been added for free to Binance over the past year? Do you think such coins were? Not counting the forks of the main cryptocurrency

If you do not know this, this does not mean that this did not happen at all. Representatives of Binance have repeatedly declared free listing for worthy projects.

I don’t like it when exchanges and projects collude and attract investment through IEO. Both investors and traders can suffer from this event.

Investors and traders will receive a token that is already traded on the exchange. This is a positive thing, because 90% of the ICO did not even add their tokens to the exchanges

This is a very controversial issue. The exchange does not guarantee that the project will fulfill its obligations and at any time may make a delisting of the token.

It is also important that the coin have a large daily trading volume.

You're right. However, the exchange analyzes the project and does not want to risk its reputation by adding scam projects.

Therefore, it is very important which exchange will conduct IEO
Activity: 5

If you create your blockchain, then it will be a coin or a token?

I understand you want to create a utility token, but how will the blockchain work?

Cocos-BCX creates its blockchain which will be supported by masternodes.

In doing so, they create a utility token for their ecosystem.
Activity: 6

A year ago, cocosbcx began to explore its ideas. Now every gamer knows about cocosbcx blockchain.

I think you will soon become even more popular.

Cocos-BCX brings together game developers from around the world. Their number exceeds one and a half million people.

I think every gamer will know about Cocos-BCX and use Cocos tokens.
Activity: 9

On May 6, you said that you want to conduct IEO in the second quarter of 2019. Since May is already over, you have 1 month left for IEO. When will the information?

Are you in a hurry? As soon as the team completes all the necessary work, they will inform us about IEO.

I think the final stage of negotiations with the exchange is underway.

I'm afraid that tomorrow I'll go to the Cocos-BCX blog and see that IEO has already taken place and all sales tokens in 5 minutes Grin

I think they will announce the start of IEO in advance. But I hope this will happen in the near future, because the project representatives promised to hold IEO in the second quarter.

But at the moment they do not give any information about the stage of raising funds. This is at least strange. But I think we will soon find out why they are so silent about IEO.

Maybe they are just doing their job and do not think about raising funds. They raised 40 million dollars from private investors and they need IEO to increase the community.
Activity: 11
What are the benefits for developers using your Cocos-BCX blockchain?
Activity: 246
Grats on the previous winners! Are there other upcoming contests that I can join in?
TEU - bitcoin for shipping ICO: 15/Mar - 12/Apr

Why was the last block created 9 days ago?

https://explorer.cocosbcx.io/?language=en

Now explorer does not synchronize information about the last blocks. This is already fixed by the cocosbcx command.

You can view explorer in the terminal

https://t.me/cocosbcxen/14504

Network testing is already running and explorer started to display the latest blocks https://explorer.cocosbcx.io/?language=en

Last block created 29 minutes ago
Activity: 9

I know that discordapp service is very popular in Asia. But why does your channel have so few members?

I think that for such a large-scale project it is strange to have a channel with 84 participants.

In Asia, discordapp is rarely used.

Earlier it was a channel for developers only.

Then it is clear why there are so few people in it.

Although if the group is all developers, then it will have over a million participants Cool
Activity: 5
If you create your blockchain, then it will be a coin or a token?

I understand you want to create a utility token, but how will the blockchain work?
Activity: 21

Are you planning to list cocos bcx token on decentralized exchanges?

Decentralized exchanges, although they are the safest, but users do not feel the convenience of using such resources.

What is the problem of using decentralized exchanges?

In my opinion the biggest drawback is the small number of traders.
Activity: 8
A year ago, cocosbcx began to explore its ideas. Now every gamer knows about cocosbcx blockchain.

I think you will soon become even more popular.
Activity: 3

I think the word about a free listing on Binance is a myth.

The latest free listing received the EOS project.

Where did you get this information? I think even now some projects get a free listing on Binance.

The main thing that the project would have a finished product and a large community

What coins have been added for free to Binance over the past year? Do you think such coins were? Not counting the forks of the main cryptocurrency

If you do not know this, this does not mean that this did not happen at all. Representatives of Binance have repeatedly declared free listing for worthy projects.

I don’t like it when exchanges and projects collude and attract investment through IEO. Both investors and traders can suffer from this event.

Investors and traders will receive a token that is already traded on the exchange. This is a positive thing, because 90% of the ICO did not even add their tokens to the exchanges

This is a very controversial issue. The exchange does not guarantee that the project will fulfill its obligations and at any time may make a delisting of the token.

It is also important that the coin have a large daily trading volume.
Activity: 15

Does Cocos-BCX plan to go public on the stock exchange in the future and hold an IPO?

I want to understand the prospects for the project in the next 5-10 years.

I think this is unlikely.

If they are planning an IPO, then it’s more logical to conduct an STO, but the team has announced that it will conduct an IEO
Activity: 15
You wrote that the prize fund of 1000 000 tokens, but gave only 10 users of 1000 COCOS.

When will the rest of the prize pool be drawn?

On May 6, you said that you want to conduct IEO in the second quarter of 2019. Since May is already over, you have 1 month left for IEO. When will the information?

Are you in a hurry? As soon as the team completes all the necessary work, they will inform us about IEO.

I think the final stage of negotiations with the exchange is underway.

I'm afraid that tomorrow I'll go to the Cocos-BCX blog and see that IEO has already taken place and all sales tokens in 5 minutes Grin

I think they will announce the start of IEO in advance. But I hope this will happen in the near future, because the project representatives promised to hold IEO in the second quarter.

But at the moment they do not give any information about the stage of raising funds. This is at least strange. But I think we will soon find out why they are so silent about IEO.

What are the results of drawing a 1,000,000 token?

You wrote that the draw should pass on May 29, but no information about it was published

The draw took place.

Results published on Twitter https://twitter.com/CocosBCX/status/1134723463749365760

Congratulations to below users! You have won 1000 COCOS! Please DM us your ETH wallet address to receive COCOS giveaway!
@TokenJoy
@AngelDe11444083
@dcrypto211
@prizess45
@Cryptstronomer
@FirandikaW
@Bedevacoin44
@qead02
@bennhat
@Copy4Dermot

Thanks for the information!

How were the winners chosen? Is there a video showing the selection process for the winners?

Other participants will not get anything?
Activity: 14

Why was the last block created 9 days ago?

https://explorer.cocosbcx.io/?language=en

Now explorer does not synchronize information about the last blocks. This is already fixed by the cocosbcx command.

You can view explorer in the terminal

https://t.me/cocosbcxen/14504
Activity: 25

Are you preparing some kind of grand update before IEO?

Otherwise, I do not understand why the sale of tokens has not yet begun and what is the reason for the delay

I would like to believe that it is.

The project has long promised to hold IEO. I think the team is negotiating with large funds to quickly close IEO
Activity: 11

I like the way Cocos is positioning its business. You are introducing blockchain into one of the most profitable and fast-growing industries.

The gaming business is one of the most profitable, but the blockchain can significantly cheapen and accelerate the development of new games. This creates new perspectives for the gaming industry.

Game industry uses the most advanced developments.

Blockchain artificial intelligence and virtual reality technology. Cool
Pages:
Jump to: