Pages:
Author

Topic: coin is meaningless - page 3. (Read 737 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 01:09:54 AM
Having a coin that does not work is really annoying, Not valuable and very cheap price in the market. One of the best paths is hodl and that's what I'm doing right now.
Hold it until the price goes high,then sell it before it  turns back to a very cheap price. I would never buy those coins again. I will look for a coins with potential to hold. Or maybe I will forget that coins and check the price again after a year.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!
June 08, 2018, 12:54:54 AM
No, and no again. The low price of a coin is not an excuse to buy. A low price can be important only if you own insider data and future manipulations are known to you.
The main factor for investing in a cheap token is the project itself. Don't put money in shitcoin. With them, there are even greater falls. You think that this is the bottom and you can buy, but if the project has no future, then the price may fall even more and in general it is delisted from the exchange.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
June 07, 2018, 11:41:47 PM
I think I will keep it until the price goes up. hodl because here we recommend you play it safe only. Hodl safer than selling loss then restore again losses to profit. way more risky. So I prefer to hodl it until the price goes up.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
June 07, 2018, 11:35:04 PM
hold and wait until it has a high price. We will not be the year when low-value coins will be able to reach high prices. the development of crypto is on the rise, of course, this will make each coin will also experience increased price. Junk into gold coins without we can know.
Activity: 457
Chainjoes.com
June 07, 2018, 11:00:53 PM
what do you guys do if you have a lot of coin but the price is very cheap? will you buy that coin again after it hold it until the price goes up? how best do you think?
Thanks.....

Well, honestly i wont buy that coin again. After the price goes up, i will definetely sell it , because i always rely on the coin which is profitable and will grow the value in the future. So for me before holding and buying coins, i will always do some research about that coin before deciding if its worth to hold or buy again or not.
Activity: 392
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
June 07, 2018, 10:16:45 AM
what do you guys do if you have a lot of coin but the price is very cheap? will you buy that coin again after it hold it until the price goes up? how best do you think?
Thanks.....

definetly in real talk,i dont buy that coin again because as a investor you always find the best coin that become profitable into your own needs,therefore next time when i choosing my altcoins its better to research it and always monitor it in coin market caps,if this coins should be a big chances to grow in the market,so that in the end we will never regret of what happen to our portfolio eithers it going up or turn to meaningless.
Activity: 375
Merit: 18
send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs
June 07, 2018, 10:07:55 AM
If you hold a lot of coins then hold it until it goes high. Well cojns has a higher potential in market because of own blockchain where the coins use and transac. Fast and reliable. one more  thing selling coins at cheap.will not make you even small profit so you have no choice to do hold or buy again to make manier and sell at the best time
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 10:04:54 AM
Thanks.....

I think that after the price has risen and you sold your coins you need to wait, and after a while it makes sense to buy back already much more coins. And then you can wait for growth again and so on in a circle Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
June 07, 2018, 10:01:36 AM
Thanks.....

I used to hold Etherium whenever its price turns red, I bought many etherium from its last dip for a cheap price of 300$ which is a steal for me. My strategy is to buy cheap coins whenever the market turns red same as my current coin I am holding. This is to maximize my profit I can earn if the market rises again.
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
June 07, 2018, 02:08:25 AM
its up to you . but patience is realy need here
Activity: 490
June 07, 2018, 02:04:39 AM
We cannot determine that the coins are meaningless right now. Because we know that the good team will always manage and control their coins and try to raise them up. Although now there are many kinds of coins, we can see their differences and their value or volume. Just think of choosing the right coins to invest in a certain amount.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
June 07, 2018, 02:04:08 AM
Thanks.....

Provided that the coin is not a dead coin and the development is ongoing why not, there are thousands of coins right now, some just waiting for the time to get pumped or increased their value, some coins are dead and will not have a chance to be pumped again so b every careful on coins that you are going to buy.
If the coin is came from a bounty campaign, I'd better to hold on it and wait for the development of that project because its meaningless if you sold it at a loss. Be patience because a lot of good coin are still undervalued right now, they just really need a break on their project and if someone recognized the value of their technology, for sure the price will rise eventually.
And then everyone should try to watch the development progress of the project itself. if you are holding the coin of shit project (No development, no report, no utility usage, and worthless and it's better to sell them all instantly) because it can be determined if the project has been running in some periods. It will be so difficult to be determined.
Activity: 149
June 07, 2018, 02:00:27 AM
Thanks.....
You should ask the author or team member of this project. Whether they are working hard, whether the project is proceeding according to schedule, and provide proof. This is the most important. As long as there are no problems, then the rest is that you should hold on.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
June 07, 2018, 02:00:06 AM
Thanks.....

Provided that the coin is not a dead coin and the development is ongoing why not, there are thousands of coins right now, some just waiting for the time to get pumped or increased their value, some coins are dead and will not have a chance to be pumped again so b every careful on coins that you are going to buy.
If the coin is came from a bounty campaign, I'd better to hold on it and wait for the development of that project because its meaningless if you sold it at a loss. Be patience because a lot of good coin are still undervalued right now, they just really need a break on their project and if someone recognized the value of their technology, for sure the price will rise eventually.
Activity: 784
June 07, 2018, 01:49:39 AM
If the actual coin is a coin which is nice when it's cheap then buy again any time also does nothing. Thus it will make could get lucky but with a note must have sufficient capital. However, if the coin is considered less so good then do not force to buy when the price is down because of course it could be this will not ride failed to deliver results.
Activity: 42
June 07, 2018, 01:25:38 AM
Thanks.....
if i have a lot of altcoin that is cheaper the price right now, i will only hold it but if the coin is not even working , no dev ,no update given then i will assume that its a deadcoin/shitcoin i will sell immidiatly . But if i see that the dev is working hard for his coin i can wait longer and stay it in my wallet for how long it will pump.

So you want to say that every coin got pumped whatever? Wink I don't think so. Yes, there are many coins that be like PnD and this is only matter of time when they will pump, these coins just need to be in order not wallet. But why not buy some coins that looks promising to you that will rise without any pump, organically, just because they are interesting?
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
June 01, 2018, 10:57:26 PM
Thanks.....
if i have a lot of altcoin that is cheaper the price right now, i will only hold it but if the coin is not even working , no dev ,no update given then i will assume that its a deadcoin/shitcoin i will sell immidiatly . But if i see that the dev is working hard for his coin i can wait longer and stay it in my wallet for how long it will pump.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 01, 2018, 10:40:40 PM
Thanks.....
My friend use to be on that situation before,he has almost priceless coins and other friend sell hes same coin to him.and without anything in mind he bought that coin,and after few months it pumps and now hes rich person.if i were in that point maybe i will buy that coin and hold for long until goes pumps

Thanks.....
I will still focus on holding the coin up to the highest price, because if the price is low and we are forcing it to sell I think we are not getting the profit and only the losers.
Yeah patinces is the key to profit.no waiting less gaining so wait for the growth ots worth full when it pump
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
June 01, 2018, 10:32:15 PM
Thanks.....

Activity: 523
June 01, 2018, 10:25:55 PM
Thanks.....
I will still focus on holding the coin up to the highest price, because if the price is low and we are forcing it to sell I think we are not getting the profit and only the losers.
Pages:
Jump to: