Pages:
Author

Topic: coin is meaningless - page 4. (Read 737 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 10:23:50 PM
I have been buying coins that have declined in value Post ICO that I see continuing to execute their business plan and meet the self imposed targets they have set for themselves. People often talk of an ICO as a failure if the coin does not exceed the ICO price immediatly after it first begins trading forgetting the fact you are investing in a startup and that it often takes years before you see a business gaining traction.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 09:28:53 AM
what do you guys do if you have a lot of coin but the price is very cheap? will you buy that coin again after it hold it until the price goes up? how best do you think?
Thanks.....
Do you mean coin from bounty or investment?
If you have a coin from a better investment you hold. If the price goes down the better you buy it again. Because I think if the price goes down it will definitely rise. So you better hold up to your profit. Do not sell cheap and cause losses.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 01, 2018, 06:47:53 AM
what do you guys do if you have a lot of coin but the price is very cheap? will you buy that coin again after it hold it until the price goes up? how best do you think?
Thanks.....

if I hold the coin but the price is still cheap, I just save the coin first, after the price rises, then the coins will I sell, so I get a profit
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
June 01, 2018, 06:42:35 AM
for me jist let them stay on your wallet. we dont know in the near future those coin will have a great value and all wallets dont have limits on how much coin do you have. just put them there, fucos on what coin can give you more profit. but if you invested for this coin and had a cheap price try to study that coin maybe you had profit for that coin, you can sell it and buy some stable coin. but it really depends on you mate.
Activity: 530
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 01, 2018, 06:13:47 AM
You should know that at some point the price of bitcoin was very cheap, the people who believed the coin to be useless because the price was still very cheap sold their coins while the ones that ended up believing that the coin will do good still had their coins so when the price went up during the last bull a lot of people made a lot of money. No coin is useless, they are all worth something, if not now then later
Activity: 159
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
May 31, 2018, 05:31:49 PM
just make the decoration in your wallet .. and wait until the coin price rises. new you sell it .. but if the coin is not sold or no price .. let it be as decoration in your wallet. too risky to buy coin that is not popular in market
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
May 31, 2018, 05:30:07 PM
Thanks.....

Do not just check on the price. Try to understand why the price is cheap. Do your own research and see the plans/future developments then ask yourself if it has great potential.
Activity: 256
May 31, 2018, 05:24:42 PM
Thanks.....
Very a basic thing or idea which comes to our mind but actually this is really hard to do yet even if you do have the financing on buying out cheap coins but selection would really be still crucial yet buying out cheap coins specially non popular ones would really like a gamble since you wont even know if it would still have the chance to pump out or not.On all the coins in the market it is not really necessary to have lots of similar projects thats why we do only see the best ones who do able to put themselves on the top.

means you think I just let it coin it, I better focus on the coin which later can be of high value, thanks for your suggestions that really help me, whether you might be able to give a coin what the recommendation can be high value, but the current coin still low value?
Activity: 266
May 30, 2018, 04:16:45 AM
Thanks.....

It all depends on the future potential of the coin you are willing to hodl. If the project is viable, I can buy more coin at a cheaper rate and then hodl for a long time till the price rise to a sellable rate.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
May 30, 2018, 03:20:44 AM
Thanks.....
Very a basic thing or idea which comes to our mind but actually this is really hard to do yet even if you do have the financing on buying out cheap coins but selection would really be still crucial yet buying out cheap coins specially non popular ones would really like a gamble since you wont even know if it would still have the chance to pump out or not.On all the coins in the market it is not really necessary to have lots of similar projects thats why we do only see the best ones who do able to put themselves on the top.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
May 30, 2018, 03:16:44 AM
If these tokens are valuable, then I choose to hold them.
If it's not worth it, then I'll sell it and buy some other tokens that seem to have some upside.

I do not agree with your answer.
how do you sell it. while prices are still declining. are you going to sell it. I think you are wrong in investing. You must save then if the market price goes up then you have the right to sell it. if not make another coin purchase.
Youre the one whos not getting what he says,it depends on the coins if its worth holding meaning have good potential then he will hold those coins,but if its a shitcoin without future then he will dispose this before it dies and he benefits nothing.

You should learn how ro elaborate posts first before giving opinion because it becomes messy here
Activity: 210
May 30, 2018, 12:36:24 AM
Thanks.....

I think I prefer to hold or even buy less. if the price is cheap, but you have many tokens like that, then it is also very valuable. If I think it's promising.
I'm sure one day the coins will increase. we will not know when coins go up or down. must be patient if the coins have decreased.

Activity: 266
May 30, 2018, 12:33:35 AM
If the coin price is cheap it is better to hold it then buy more of it. When the time comes that its price soars up high then it will be a huge income. Buy low and sell high is the basic rule in the investment world.
Activity: 253
May 30, 2018, 12:31:27 AM
Because the current types of coins very much. Then when I had a number of coins that I don't think it's potential, then I will leave. I am selling my locker and buy more coins have a future. Better rely on coins with a clear future. from having to wait in uncertainty.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
May 30, 2018, 12:28:03 AM
If these tokens are valuable, then I choose to hold them.
If it's not worth it, then I'll sell it and buy some other tokens that seem to have some upside.

I do not agree with your answer.
how do you sell it. while prices are still declining. are you going to sell it. I think you are wrong in investing. You must save then if the market price goes up then you have the right to sell it. if not make another coin purchase.
Activity: 154
May 30, 2018, 12:16:23 AM
I think there is no good way. It can only be to hold and then make up short positions. The quantity of coins is not the key. The key is whether the project is really developing. As long as the project goes well, all waiting is worth it.
Activity: 196
May 30, 2018, 12:10:03 AM
if I have a lot of coins and the price is so cheap, then what I do is hold a coin until the price goes up, if I have money and feel confident with the future of this coin, then I will add my coins by buying again these coins
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 29, 2018, 11:59:54 PM
Thanks.....
Title is too far from the body,theres no really connection.

But for me it depends on how i see the future of that coins,many coins started as lower value and some died but some stays and others becomes top coins.

So review your coins and make sure before buying and selling you are confidently agree on your decision
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
homt.net
May 29, 2018, 11:54:11 PM
It completely depend on project recently I bought cheapest coins were trx , Ada, iost these coins reached lowest vale in previous dump immidiately I bought because of project . So if you belirving in  project if price goes bottom without reason then grab it.
Activity: 224
May 29, 2018, 11:49:36 PM
For me, cheap price coin is realistic, because if its price goes up after the ICO, you earn profit, but when the token isnt hitting their ICO price in the exchanges, atleast you have less loss.
Pages:
Jump to: