Pages:
Author

Topic: Coin Making Guide- an e/Book on making coins, bars and physical bitcoin wallets! - page 2. (Read 5701 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
bigtimespaghetti.com
The gold plated bar you are listing here ....https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wts-unobtanium-silver-wallet-plated-physical-wallets-825537
does the PDF has all info about it ?

Hi steveds! Thanks for the question. Yes the book covers all about gold and silver plating. In the book I use my gox coins and unobtanium bars as examples.

Don't forget that physical print copies are available for btc too Smiley

Please message me and we can organise payment if you'd like to pick up a copy!
Is there a difference between physical print and pdf ? if no ,then i am good with PDF.
but i assume it is not the real gold coating ?

There are some minor differences- but they are essentially the same. PDF it is Smiley

The gold plating is actual gold, but the process used means the coating is so thin that it's perfectly affordable for small projects. I'll pop you a PM Smiley
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
The gold plated bar you are listing here ....https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wts-unobtanium-silver-wallet-plated-physical-wallets-825537

Hi steveds! Thanks for the question. Yes the book covers all about gold and silver plating. In the book I use my gox coins and unobtanium bars as examples.

Is there a difference between physical print and pdf ? if no ,then i am good with PDF.
but i assume it is not the real gold coating ?
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
I bought the PDF copy from bigtimespaghetti, and so far, the book is well written and definitely newbie-friendly. (I would know, since I'm definitely a newbie in coin making! Smiley ) It's well explained in a non-boring way; it's not like a textbook on coin making, it's almost like a peer teaching you and someone wrote the dialogue down.

For the coin designing, he specifies many different options in case you can't do a few of them, and explains each one in great detail. bigtimespaghetti also explains pretty much all terms that most people wouldn't know.

Great book, A++, and I would definitely recommend buying this book (even if it's just for further knowledge!).

Thanks Athertle, I'm glad you've found value in it Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...
I bought the PDF copy from bigtimespaghetti, and so far, the book is well written and definitely newbie-friendly. (I would know, since I'm definitely a newbie in coin making! Smiley ) It's well explained in a non-boring way; it's not like a textbook on coin making, it's almost like a peer teaching you and someone wrote the dialogue down.

For the coin designing, he specifies many different options in case you can't do a few of them, and explains each one in great detail. bigtimespaghetti also explains pretty much all terms that most people wouldn't know.

Great book, A++, and I would definitely recommend buying this book (even if it's just for further knowledge!).
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
Bought this ebook guide from OP, replies and transaction was instant. The ebook is pretty detailed and provides detailed content understandable to even a person who may not understand cryptocurrency at all. Nicely structured and detailed, will be finishing reading it shortly.

Thanks for the initial thoughts mexxer! I appreciate the mini review Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7
Bought this ebook guide from OP, replies and transaction was instant. The ebook is pretty detailed and provides detailed content understandable to even a person who may not understand cryptocurrency at all. Nicely structured and detailed, will be finishing reading it shortly.
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
Hi All! I'm running a raffle for a physical copy and a PDF copy of the book here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-raffle-coin-making-guide-closed-due-to-lack-of-entries-1220458

Thought you guys might be interested Smiley
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
This is a great idea well done for thinking of it Smiley. Perhaps you could do it as a pdf?

I would certainly be interested in buying a copy getting a free evaluation copy Cheesy.

Hahahaha, that comment made my day Tongue Vouch copies available? Cheesy Wait.. you're a hero member, vouches are completely irrelevant here xD

I might buy it soon, seems like an interesting read, enjoy your bump Tongue

There are quite a few vouches on the thread I think Smiley

It is a great read, if I do say so myself. There are a lot of questions people have when starting to make a coin, and this book is basically a crash course in all things coin making!

Pop me a message when you fancy a pdf or print copy!
Activity: 795
Merit: 500
Name change soon (hopefully)
This is a great idea well done for thinking of it Smiley. Perhaps you could do it as a pdf?

I would certainly be interested in buying a copy getting a free evaluation copy Cheesy.

Hahahaha, that comment made my day Tongue Vouch copies available? Cheesy Wait.. you're a hero member, vouches are completely irrelevant here xD

I might buy it soon, seems like an interesting read, enjoy your bump Tongue
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
Please PM to order a PDF.

Also, I now have physical copies of the book in stock for the price of: 0.04948BTC Smiley
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
Hi sir,I just wanna ask this is ebook and then how  about the tools for making it? can i make it in my home? homemade i mean?

For striking coins at home there are some tutorials online, the quality of coins made like this tend to be very basic and not very professional. This book covers designing and using a manufacturer to create your coins.

Thanks for the questuinquestion!
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
Hi sir,I just wanna ask this is ebook and then how  about the tools for making it? can i make it in my home? homemade i mean?
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
PDFs still available, and in the next week or so, print editions will also be available for bitcoin Smiley

Please PM me for details.
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
PDFs still available, along with lulu and kindle versions on their respective websites Smiley
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
PDFs are still available, PM me for payment address and I'll send you a download link Smiley
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
Averaging a kindle sale every two weeks, while it's not much, it's pretty cool for such a niche publication Smiley Thanks!
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
Book still available directly through me, please PM me to order Smiley
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
Still getting the odd sale through Kindle which is awesome, thanks! I suspect that most of them are from members of this forum Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: